[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cat scratched the couch today. What do anons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: fuck you cat.png (242KB, 511x340px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you cat.png
242KB, 511x340px
My cat scratched the couch today. What do anons?
>>
hold it down and take a shit on it
>>
Vape in its face to teach it a lesson
>>
>>2372540
Scratching has to do with marking territory.
http://www.petwave.com/Cats/Behavior/Scratching.aspx

This site suggests putting double sided tape on the areas you see scratching until the cat gets the idea and leaves then alone.

Does he have a post or tree? I have some cheap small rugs (they're actually berber carpet samples) laid in various rooms throughout the house for my cat to scratch. He also likes to lay on them. They have become his rugs, and those are the only places he scratches.
>>
Pick up the couch and assault your cat with it to teach it never to mess with couches again
>>
>>2372547
Wherever my cat tries to scratch the wall, if possible, I put up a scratching post there. Obviously furniture is different but you have to accept that cats like to scratch things.

Next time you're furniture shopping, just get something you won't mind the cat scratching. Otherwise you probably shouldn't have a cat
>>
get rid of it or declaw it

or just kill it

cats are garbage anyway, it doesn't matter what you do
>>
>>2372547
She has a scratching post in the same room

>>2372550
My cat has never scratched any of the furniture before, only today did she decide to have her way with the couch. It's been refurbished so could that explain her new behaviour? My other cat is very well behaved
>>
>>2372544
This.

Feed him bread of he behaves well
>>
I don't know if this actually works, but I've heard cats can't stand the smell of citrus, so lemon scented air freshener should keep it off the furniture.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.