[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many anons here desperate to shoot animals or get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1485589075076.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485589075076.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
Why are so many anons here desperate to shoot animals or get them shot? I can't go through any thread asking for advice without someone going full /k/.
Stop trying to shoot animals, you're not making a difference. Actually, you do. You help destroy the environment by leaving corpses with buckshot. I've never seen a pro-shoot anon here give advice on actually cleaning up. Stop it /an/, these memes are going too far. A squashed kitty on the roadside is not the same thing as kitty down the street with it's tasty brains full of lead.
>>
File: 1491022309986.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491022309986.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
I can't get off unless I feel the pussy go cold.
>>
>still using lead and not superior depleted uranium
>in 2017

Come on.
>>
File: 1493630590531.jpg (86KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
1493630590531.jpg
86KB, 640x425px
>>2371903
Not everyone shoots animals guy.
>>
>>2371903
>lead
Steel tends to be cheaper and more widely available for this exact reason
>>
>>2371903
I don't encourage animals to be shot, anon. If you've never experienced the tactile pleasure of choking vermin to death then I'd certainly recommend it.
>>
>>2371903
As someone who hunts as a hobby/for food, I think it's weird they shoot cats/dogs instead of just taking up hunting.
>>
>>2371903
As a hunter I find these kinds of things disturbing. Like school shooter tier.

When I took up hunting, it wasn't some bloodlust I'm trying to fulfill. Sure family tradition plays a role, and so does the tasty meat. But it really boils down to a respect for nature that most people don't understand. Most people can shoot at a target, but I don't think as many people can deal with the gravitas of shooting, then field dressing a deer (or other large mammal). It forces you to think a little more about your food than a neat little shrinkwrapped package of meat.

>advice on cleaning up
I could go into detail about field dressing, but it's a gift subject I'd rather not discuss at the moment.
>>
>>2372143
Gory*
>>
>>2371903
They don't actually shoot anything, it's just edgy teenagers trying to sound tough. God knows why anyone would think acting like a redneck makes them sound tough but that's autist logic for you.
>>
>>2371903
human overpopulation
pet overpopulation
pets feel cheap
pets are free
pets in quantities that is unneeded
it's a problem that can't be solved just by "it's cute leave it alone"
>>
>>2372143
You sound like a faggot.
Hoist the prey and split its belly, spill the entrails and then burn them
>nothing like the smell of charred liver and fresh blood to get the mouth watering
Deglove, split the skin up all legs and around the throat, and tear the remaining skin free.
Enjoy
>>
>>2372184
>and then burn them
What kind of rampant faggotry is this? I have never, nor do I know of anyone, who has ever burnt the innards of field dressed game.
Maybe it's regional, I don't know. Frankly it's unheard of in my area.
>not supporting natures clean up crew
>>
>>2372189
Never heard of burning either. The guy who taught me would just cut them open, pull out the innards, keep the liver and heart. Then tie the shit up and drag it back to the truck or put it on the trailer if we brought the 4 wheeler with.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.