[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baby Alligator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_5556.jpg (488KB, 1534x1871px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5556.jpg
488KB, 1534x1871px
I got a baby alligator. How long can I keep him in my tub before he outgrows it?
>>
>>2371420
that is far far far from a baby. a baby could fit in your hand. he has already outgrown the tub. if you have to duct tape the mouth shut then it is already too big
>>
>>2371420
You would need to have an enclosure the size of a backyard with a pool converted into a pond, granted you are not keeping the alligator illegally. If you cannot accommodate, you must release for the animal's sake.
>>
>>2371420
>America

Release it you idiot. Or barbecue it. Both better options than what you're doing now.
>>
>>2371449
I have a feeling he doesn't care about the animal at all. he just wants to own it. that's why the mouth is forced shut
>>
>>2371449
>you must release for the animal's sake.

There's a pond in the park. I live in an apartment. Does he need water or can he just stay in the living room?
>>
>>2371461
no an apartment is not big enough and yes they need water and yes you are breaking the law and no apartments don't allow alligators anyway
>>
File: 1493058778539.jpg (10KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
1493058778539.jpg
10KB, 194x259px
>>2371478
this is a bait thread
>>
Post more pictures of your gator plz
>>
>>2371482
that pic looks like a cellphone pic and has the filename of it too. it's not worth risking it
>>
ah another classic from /an/ - animal abuse

can't wait until you graduate to people OP
>>
File: image.png (134KB, 250x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
134KB, 250x500px
i wish i could report you to your local game wardens, you're making an animal suffer just because you want a status symbol.
>>
https://warosu.org/ck/image/TTqkUkxMVTEudfLQZ7CC6g
>>
File: ahoyb8ies.jpg (118KB, 627x477px) Image search: [Google]
ahoyb8ies.jpg
118KB, 627x477px
>>2371420
>>
>tfw some old head conductor used to feed an alligator at work.
>He'd feed him vienna sausages and marshmellows
>The fucking gator would come up to a switchstand if you went to line it so he could be fed
>He'd even come running if you pulled the engine up and started slapping on the sides of it
It's a miracle nobody ever got bit by the thing.
>>
>>2371570
ok good, it really is bait
>>
File: Crocs.jpg (1MB, 1500x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Crocs.jpg
1MB, 1500x1001px
>>2371597
No need to attack when you get food for free.
>dont bite the hand that feeds you.
>>
File: ten.jpg (10KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
ten.jpg
10KB, 205x246px
>>2371570
OP DECEIVED US
>>
>>2372066
Yeah, but how many stories have you heard of zookeepers being eaten by crocodiles and gators they feed?
>>
>>2371420
Who cares. Video it eating lots of feeder mice and post it on youtube like that Gaterpool Gaters guy does. For those of us who find it satisfying to watch.

https://youtu.be/zt83U8j-vBc
>>
>>2372747
What the fuck, alligators need larger enclosure, not this shit fest tiny cage with a mini pool in it.
>>
>>2372754
>gator guy is black
he wouldnt know any better
>>
>>2372754
if that enclosure was only for those turtles in there, it'd be perfect
>>
>>2372120
crocs eat people
when I asked an alligator what it's like to eat a person, it said "I wouldn't know, I've only eaten drunken teenagers"
>>
>>2372120
and every one of them is because the caretakers did something retarded
>>
>>2373756
Yes, they were in a confined area with an apex predator. That's generally a stupid and dangerous thing. Yeah, I know that gators and crocs typically don't go after people because of our height and other things, but they'll still do it.
>>
>>2372747
>mice deliberately approaching gators and sniffing them on the nose

They just wanna be friends, man.
>>
>>2372120
Depends on the species. Some are lazy as shit. Others are aggressive.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.