[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can dogs have autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: PuppertheHedgedog.jpg (120KB, 757x1056px) Image search: [Google]
PuppertheHedgedog.jpg
120KB, 757x1056px
Can dogs have autism?
>>
>>2371413

Autism is one of the phoney 'diagnoses' the mental health industry concocts every 7 or so years after the public has had time to forget about the last sudden bullshit plagues that always seem to afflict the most certain-to-be insured population in America regardless of economic class- children- who also just happen to have the least personal liberty rights, legal judgement or ability to know they are being scammed and used.

Its useful for assigning pseudo-scientific reasons to explain various unflattering human personality types, excusing both the child and the parent for poor child-rearing.

Moreover, it serves to extend more business to quacks and other aimless grads with worthless degrees in social work.

And of course, its a buzzword on the internet for anyone you either dont agree with, or makes you sense your own lack of competence on a position that hurts your feelings.
>>
>>2371574
Autist detected.
>>
>>2371574
Dude...this post was autistic as fuck
>>
>>2371578

Right on schedule. Another "victim".
>>
>>2371574
Quality post
>>
>>2371594

Right. I'm not going to ask you to explain how the mental health racket can explain how every new diagnoses added to the last ones would eventually conclude that 130% of the population has some sort of 'disorder'.

There are legitimate mental disorders and actual sciences applied to illnesses that professionals deal with.

Finding some faggot grad who took majored in psych because he was insecure about his own sanity (like more than half of them) to tell you that you deserve a free government check because you're such a worthless parent that you've raised a total spaz does not constitute medicine nor illness.

You people will fall for anything. In fact, given the age range of this site, I'd go further and say the industry depends on it.

Now run along. Perhaps you can scratch your wrists up and get some attention that way.
>>
>>2371574
you were just diagnosed, huh?
>>
>>2371626

And this is why I included "its a buzzword on the internet" in the last line, knowing that the only people it would butthurt are people who fall for this shit, and then would race to the keyboard to do exactly what I said they would.

So I expected predictability.

What I didn't expect is people who would see the same thing posted twice already and then post 'durr autist' again. I didnt realize people could be so blatantly trite, even when its right in front of them.

Ad hom is not an argument. Nor has anyone made one, which is fine; I have no intention of arguing it with a bunch of kids posting from the bus ride home from school.

I just couldn't pass up the chance to point out how obvious, dull, trite and predictable people who live by this bullshit are.
>>
>>2371644
>>2371614
>>2371574
>>2371598
I fucking like this guy
>>
>>2371413
it's very hard to say
how would you test for it
if they do it's subclinical, likely
>>
Telegram chat

t.me/dogtime
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.