[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name the bunny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: FLOOFY BOONY.jpg (73KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
FLOOFY BOONY.jpg
73KB, 800x601px
Me and my dad just went to the Mexican market, there was this booth where I got my first rabbit 2 years ago, we had the bright idea to buy 2 more.
Skip forward 2 hours, I have no idea what to name them.

We got a brown one and a grey one, they are both babies, and they weigh basically nothing.

The brown one is crazy shy, but likes to be pet

The grey one is a bit more sociable, but hides a lot.

Any suggestions on what to name them?

Only 1 rule, has to be appropriate, I live with my younger siblings and you get the idea.
>>
>>2369815
Roadkill and Hasenpfeffer
>>
Old man and nigger
>>
Goddammit I came for names not insults
>>
Snuggles and Prolapse.
>>
>>2369815
>buying two rabbits

Enjoy your thirty rabbits.
>>
I don't know if they grills or guys

If one of them has babies I can give them away I guess

or maybe sell at Mexican market
>>
>>2369815
Popper and Tendy The Good Boy
>>
I took a pic with my camera and I'm gunna upload it here

Itle be up in around 10ish minutes
>>
File: 1492181758525.jpg (317KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1492181758525.jpg
317KB, 1280x1707px
Treyvon, Michael, and Freddie.

Bonus points if your name is Andrew
>>
File: BB.jpg (2MB, 4032x2272px) Image search: [Google]
BB.jpg
2MB, 4032x2272px
Got it
>>
Cum and Fart
>>
/:
>>
Gruul and Orzhov
>>
These names suck lol
>>
Put it in a sock and bang it on a wall after it has stopped moving stick your dick in it and use it's dead body as a condom to rape your neighbors dog next door.
>>
>>2369815
grey: dusty
brown: clay
>>
Hop and Pop
>>
>>2369815

>Mexican market

Carnitas y Cucuy
>>
Im not a mexican

wasdat mean
>>
>>2369815
One granny has 2 rabbits:CHI
and
CANO
once she lost them
she goes to the sreet and yell:
me encanta chupar las bolas de los hombres y morderlas un poco
>>
Homes and Essay
>>
File: 1491759874674.gif (492KB, 250x149px) Image search: [Google]
1491759874674.gif
492KB, 250x149px
>>2369815
Bun and Bunner
>>
File: rabbits-1.jpg (87KB, 496x372px) Image search: [Google]
rabbits-1.jpg
87KB, 496x372px
>>2369815

I don't know, OP. Naming pets is a very personal thing and should reflect your preferences.

But I did wanna post to congratulate you and I hope you enjoy your new animal friends, may you all have good health many days of love ahead.
>>
Calvin & Hobbes?
>>
Hopkins the fourth and cream puff are names. Not great names though. Although in the end it's sortof your thing to name them.
>>
>>2369815
>Mexican market
Hose A
Hose B
>>
>>2370111
homes and esse
>>
Peter
>>
File: 1470802430335.jpg (90KB, 563x675px) Image search: [Google]
1470802430335.jpg
90KB, 563x675px
Anko and Wild Geese.
>>
>>2369815
Vilegore
>>
>>2369836
Doomed and My Owner Don't Give a Fuck
>>
>>2369860
Cuties. So where are you going to keep them after you take them out of the carrier?
>>
I'm going to keep them in intill they get a bit bigger and stronger.

I'll put em in my backyard next, I have another rabbit whos bigger and can take care of them till they're around his size.
>>
>>2369815
I can't believe no one has suggested it yet, if they're both girls call 'em Lola and Judy.
>>
Juanita and Bonita
>>
judy hopps and nick wild

ok now that i got that out of the way name them bump n dump
>>
>>2369815
Lunch
>>
Ornstein and Smough
>>
"Side-A" and "Side-B"
>>
Bonny and clyde
>>
>>2373540
Nice.
>>
Digger and Nick
>>
>>2370206

good post!
>>
This fucking thread is making me laugh

But seriously it reeks of an owner who doesn't know shit about proper rabbit care. You know they're probably not neutered and they're probably gonna breed right? No there is no such thing if an older male rabbit taking care of two kids, let alone kids that aren't his. Rabbits have next to no parental care anyway, even from the mother
>>
Stick your dick in each of them and name them after the sound they make.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.