[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is she right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: totallynotavegan.png (91KB, 724x510px) Image search: [Google]
totallynotavegan.png
91KB, 724x510px
is she right?
>>
No, zoos can protect endangered species and allow people to be educated on them more easily.
>>
File: 1334352579070.jpg (41KB, 720x572px) Image search: [Google]
1334352579070.jpg
41KB, 720x572px
>>2369122

Agreed. Something that burned me up when looking at reviews on YT for a sea park I was going to visit was all the little princesses who paid to go the place and then yammered about animal captivity. Talk about phoney virtue signalling.

I have an abiding love of zoos and sea parks etc and so few seem to appreciate the good work they do. Not just counting rescues and such, but the vital experience of bringing animals to children to appreciate all the wonder of our world. Im old and still feel like Im in a blessed cathedral for the first time when I go to one, and am so humbled and grateful that people work hard to make such things available to nobodies like me.

I was at one three months ago and was so moved by it all, and then go online to see a bunch of brats whining about concessions, chipped paint and yammering on about the condition of habitats that they clearly knew nothing about. The audacity to scold good park workers online because a manatee tank had treats floating in the water and the visitor thought it was some sort of debris. Unbelievable.

Sorry for being triggered.
>>
She dindu nuffin.
>>
>>2369120

No, they should be in backyards ambush killing kids for food. Funny how that isn't cricket.
>>
>>2369122
I agree, but in my eyes it's a necessary evil. There's a lot of good that comes from out, but in a perfect world they would be provided with more resources for enrichment, and more space.
>>
if her cousins would stop killing them we wouldn't need zoos.
blacks are directly responsible for the death of all of the cool mega fauna
>>
>>2369120
>leave Elephants in natural habitat
>killed for tusks by poachers
>tusks sold to china where they think they can cure cancer and shit
>elephants go extinct

really activates your almonds...
>>
>>2369290

>kill all the africans
>kill all the chinese
>elephants saved

The solution is so simple
>>
File: 1347912439822.png (27KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1347912439822.png
27KB, 256x256px
>>2369295
>>
She'll be right after we get rid of the Chinese.
>>
>>2369120
Most animals are fine but elephants rarely have enough room.
>>
It's almost as if a Moroccan shithole isn't the same thing as a proper zoo
>>
>>2369295
also impossible
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.