[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Try to name something more pure than the love of a golden retriever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: ghghh.png (2MB, 1080x1060px) Image search: [Google]
ghghh.png
2MB, 1080x1060px
Try to name something more pure than the love of a golden retriever
>>
>>2368565
The love of a golden retriever puppy.
Also what's this red fur shit? Goldens are supposed to be, well, golden.
>>
>>2368565
the love of every other dog breed
>>
Are goldens good doggos? I have a border collie/lab cross and I'm looking for a second dog. I want an intelligent dog whowill be obedient off leash (with training of course) and friendly.
>>
>>2368631
Goldens are the doggest doggos. They're smart, easily trainable, love you unconditionally, playful and everything that makes a good dog a good dog.
>>
File: True_Neutral.jpg (248KB, 1024x676px) Image search: [Google]
True_Neutral.jpg
248KB, 1024x676px
>>2368622
its golden brown
>>
>>2368632
I prefer the non-shedding variant
>>
>>2368622
Fat, fuzzy, yellow goldens are the result of puppymil breeding and genetic regression due to the breed's popularity in the latter third of the 20th century.
A coarse, wavy, bronze coat on a lean dog is the original standard and the sign of a well bred, strong, intelligent working dog.
When was the last time a golden was run in the Nationals? How many FC or AFC goldens are currently alive? What do they look like?
They sure as shit aren't a pudgy ball of butterscotch fluff.
>>
>>2368792
>anydoodle
Cancer
>>
>>2369070
Classic /an/tism
>>
File: image.jpg (371KB, 1456x1092px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
371KB, 1456x1092px
I have two and they're the greatest.
>>
>>2369072
doodles a best
all dogs are better after being DOODLED.com
>>
>>2369171
I really want a goldendoodle, is there any way I can have one without looking like a total bougie soccer mom?
>>
File: 2016-12-21 01.36.25.jpg (1MB, 1885x1060px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-21 01.36.25.jpg
1MB, 1885x1060px
>>2369177
Shave the nigga?
Except being soft and wooly is one of the best things about them

I don't brush mine so when he starts to get matted I just sheer him like a sheep
>>
>>2369196
i like his toupee
>>
>>2369070
idk, I don't live in the US, the breed hasn't been ruined by Airbud here.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.