[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

House Pigs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5475.jpg (122KB, 980x645px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5475.jpg
122KB, 980x645px
I can't really afford my pet deposit at my apartment, but I was reading my lease and it only talks about cats and dogs.

Do I have to notify my apartments about my pet pig?
>>
>>2368018
If you're ready to put their lease to the test in court at your own expense.
>>
>not releasing your 20ft long reticulated python into the apartment air vents like a normal irresponsible pet owner
>>
>>2368018
Why even bother keeping a pig in your apartment? If you had a house with maybe a yard or something, but keeping a pig in an apartment just seems silly.
>>
>>2368018
I got away with a fishtank in an apartment by letting the landlord look at the fish. If your pig can do some tricks you may be able to convince yours too.
>>
DONT FUCKING GET A PIG UNLESS YOU HAVE A BIG ASS BACKYARD AND WILL PUT UP WITH THEIR CONSTANT CURIOSITY LEADING THEM TO BREAKING SHIT
>>
>>2368018
Can't afford the pet deposit.... but can afford the price of a pig.
Anon should an hero, the world would be a better place.
>>
OP here's what you do: say it's a therapy animal. Legally they can't do jack when you claim that. This is how people get away with carrying cats with litter encrusted paws in the carts at Safeway. You say it's a comfort animal and bam, the management backs the fuck off immediately because they don't want to get sued for discrimination.
>>
>>2368018
people like this is why I got out of the renting market
fuck you anon, fuck you
>>
>>2368018
you know you can get chopped at the market right?'
>>
>>2369164
No, they can still refuse, it's not a service animal.
>>
>>2368018
Aren't pigs smarter and more obedient than dogs? They're also much cleaner, i thought.

Wouldn't it be better in an apartment than a large dog of the same size?
>>
>>2369720
Get it registered as one then.
>>
>>2369846
When you own pigs in this country the default assumption is that you're going to slaughter it for meat when it comes of age.

Landlords don't like the subject of meat preparation on their property and local ordinances often prohibit it in populated areas.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.