[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion on tamed lions, anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10

File: Pet Lions.jpg (63KB, 612x610px) Image search: [Google]
Pet Lions.jpg
63KB, 612x610px
What's your opinion on tamed lions, anon?
>>
File: raor.jpg (23KB, 595x119px) Image search: [Google]
raor.jpg
23KB, 595x119px
>>2367909
>in the kitchen making a sandwich
>lion suddenly shows up
what do?
>>
File: 473_053.jpg (670KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
473_053.jpg
670KB, 1500x1500px
>>2367909
Asking for it.
>>
it acted exactly the way a tamed animal would. Tamed doesn't mean domesticated

tamed animals need to be regularly broken to keep them in check. They listen to you because they are afraid of you, not because they like you
>>
>>2367909
>privately keeping lions
dumb normies BTFO
>>
>>2367909
>tame
>kept in cages and the second seen outside of them dad screams for his son to run

Yeah probably not even as tame as zoo lions
>>
>>2367942
>run
>from a predator

deserved it
>>
>>2367910
0. not have a lion in your house
>>
Can they charge the parents with child endangerment or some shit? Seems like this is completely their fault
>>
>>2367936
oh boy, it's you again. they need to have to depend on you. being scared of you will only make them snap on you.
>>
File: 'come closer'.jpg (148KB, 450x383px) Image search: [Google]
'come closer'.jpg
148KB, 450x383px
do you believe that guy?
>>
>>2367909
He wasn't going to go far in life with a name like Kristian Prinsloo anyway.
>>
>>2367936
Someone on /an/ with a realistic view of animals.

If only that dumb bitch with the wolf dog understood this.
>>
house cats are tame too

i would never trust one not to attack

felids can all go fuck themselves
>>
>>2367910
Not run, that's for damn sure.

Running is what prey does.
>>
There's a distinct difference between "Tame" and "Domesticated"
>>
>not wearing the correct top hat >get attacked by Lion
Such is life.
>>
>>2367910
>lion just magically appears out of the cage and in the kitchen

You think if you had 3 big cats with a predatory instinct you might be a little more safe.
>>
I'm okay with having a cub, but when they reach a certain age? They need to be put in a zoo. Maybe have special visitation like the lion hug lady.
>>
>>2367909
#NotTheBreed
>>
>>2368092
#NotAllLions
#LionOnHumanViolence
>>
Why are people shocked when wild animals attack?

It's like the paprika on my counter getting angry that a Hungarian is going to eat his delicious ass
>>
>>2368076
they know how to open doors and pick locks.
>>
>>2368103

If that's true, then I'd say he earned the meal, desu.
>>
>>2368094
Moronic exoticfags suffering from hot shit delusions DURR I TAMED DA WILD BEEEST I AM ALPHA MALE
>>
>>2367934
felids are cancer
>>
>>2368145
>DURR I TAMED DA WILD BEEEST I AM ALPHA MALE

More like submissive beta bitch delusions of DURR, IF I LOVE IT AND PAMPER IT ENOUGH IT WILL LOVE ME TOO AND NEVER HURT ME
>>
>>2368166
More like birds are dumb shits.
>>
>>2368173
more like felids are cancer

>triggered catfag tries to blame birdfags when in reality it's every other pet owner
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (51KB, 499x666px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
51KB, 499x666px
>>2368179
>post cat enjoying its prey
>bum buttered homo is triggered hard
>"no u"
Remember: cats are your greatest ally.
>>
>>2368172
Hoomins are ebil

I have special connection wif muh misunderstood spirit animal
>>
>>2368184
>post edge
>get called a catfag
>bum buttered catfag is triggered hard
>"no u"

Remember: catfags have brain parasites, and they will not give you rational debate.
>>
>>2368184
>Remember: cats are your greatest ally.

Indoor pest control? Sure.

Outside in the country? Not at all. Though that bird looks to be a European sparrow, which are invasive, and should rightly be exterminated, so I'll give it a pass.

Outdoor cats prey on shit that doesn't need to be preyed on, and they contribute to fucking up the system. Hence, they get shot when wandering on my property.
>>
>>2368185
Exactly.
>>
>>2368189
>Hence, they get shot

Oooo, be careful anon! You'll trigger every catfag in an /an/ wide radius when you remind them that their beast is just as much part of the food chain as any other! Be prepared to get shitpost at because you dared to shoot da widdle kitty catfags want to be humanity's pet.
>>
>>2368187
>>2368189

You can tell when school lets out on 4chan.
>>
>>2368193
The first triggered catfag has arrived, with a grade school level insult as befitting his parasite ridden brain.
>>
>>2368193
>an ignorant urbanite appears

Cats try to kill my chickens, which is why they get shot, but I shoot dogs too, because they fuck with the cattle.

Does that make you feel better, pumpkin?
>>
>>2368195
>>2368198

Look at him. Man they must have burned his chicken tendies at lunch.

It's OK. Summer vacation is coming up, little guy.
>>
>>2368199
D'awww, the catfag thinks he's insulting people! soo adorable :D
>>
>>2368199
You seem upset, sunshine.
>>
>>2367909
wild animals arent fucking pets
>>
>>2368185
literally otherkins and other breeds of faggots
>>
>>2368201
>>2368204
>>2368210

You do realize people can tell if there are new posters in a thread, kid? You can post all in one reply. You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>2367949
this is what I thought
someone with 3 lions should fucking know better than to tell their child to run while its right infront of them

Could also argue that someone with 3 fucking lions should have better caging since it obviously failed
>>
>>2368218
>salted catfag screams SAEM! SAEM! SAEMFAG!!! out of deep denial that multiple users don't like cats on this earth

lol the tears
>>
>>2368218

"People" may, buttercup, but apparently YOU can't tell the difference between one poster from another.
>>
>he wuz a gud cat
>he dindu nuffin
>>
File: Turkey Vulture.jpg (26KB, 425x320px) Image search: [Google]
Turkey Vulture.jpg
26KB, 425x320px
>>2368223
I have no problem with cats....when they're not on my property trying to eat my chickens, or kill any of the native critters that live here.

If people kept their fucking cats inside where they belonged, they wouldn't get shot when they wandered onto other peoples property.

Ah well, turkey vultures gotta' eat too...
>>
>>2367910
>Quick son activate the killing machine's prey drive.

Deserved it.

Sucks for the kid.
>>
>>2367909
there's no such thing as bad cat breeds, only bad owners

DON'T BAN BREEDS, BAN STUPID OWNERS
>>
>>2368145
Idiots need to understand you have to make these types of animals love you , you can't tame them but you can make them submit out of love , if the 700 lb killing machine doesn't love you over everything else there is going to be a problem.
>>
>>2367910
>having 3 lions in your home

hmm I wonder how that could go wrong
>>
File: Downs-syndrome-boy-300x200.jpg (84KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Downs-syndrome-boy-300x200.jpg
84KB, 300x200px
>>2368296
>being this retarded
>calling others idiots
>>
>>2367910
This sounds like an unnecessarily complicated murder plot to me.
>>
File: 0e3.png (55KB, 281x355px) Image search: [Google]
0e3.png
55KB, 281x355px
What's the appeal of having an exotic animal that's expensive to maintain and can also fuck you up very bad?
Cats and dogs have been domestic species for thousands of years. Just stick with something like that. Hell. I even consider getting a wolf dog, lynx or fennec as going backwards just for the sake of it.
>>
>>2367910

>run to your bedroom
>from an apex predator 5 times your size
>run

Fucking god damn... stare straight at it and try to look big while standing stock fucking still until dad can line up a shot. I've backed down two catamounts like this, no idea if it works on lions, but it's a damn sight better than running.

>>2368379

That was actually my first thought too.
>>
>>2368409
The only time I can ever see the logic in it is if it's for rehibiliative purposes and it's a genuine passion for that person to care for injured, maladjusted, or orphaned exotic animals. Most of these people also have training anyways because it could be a job or just an impassioned hobby they strive to do their best at. At that point it's a less selfish venture than buying an expensive ass exotic pet and can be mutually beneficial
>>
>>2368425
Makes sense, but that's like the only justified situation.
>>
>>2368198
Why is this so hard for faggots to accept? I have pet cats and love cats. Yet I do have to kill the occasional feral cat to keep it out of my chicken coop. Once a feral cat knows the chickens are there, you pretty much have to kill it. It will never stop until it gets in there and kills your chickens.

Keeping livestock is just something non-farmerfags will never get. You have to kill all prey to your cattle. You have to kill your cattle too. It's what people have done for thousands of years. Grow up faggots.
>>
File: IMG_0909.jpg (54KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0909.jpg
54KB, 640x633px
>>2368221
You think someone with pet lions has common sense?
>>
>>2368409
It can help provide a captive population for rewilding efforts.

The problem is, humans are not good at training animals survival instincts. Most of which are innate, taught from mother-child in the wild.
>>
>>2368187
>catfags have brain parasites
>>2368195
>The first triggered catfag has arrived

I hope shitposting idiots don't become a regular thing on /an/, it's one of the best boards imo
>>
>>2368739
The "owner infected with toxoplasmosis" is quite an old meme in /an/
>>
>>2368244
It's perfectly fine to destroy animals who are threatening your property no matter if they are a pet or not.
But trying to be an eco vigilantly is not justifiable in the slightest. It's nearly as bad as eco terrorism.
>>
>>2367909
>12
Looks like a 26 year old call centre worker who likes the pub
>>
>>2369278
It's not a meme, there's a 50% chance a cat owner is infected. The parasites are benign in adult humans and are only dangerous to children.
>>
>>2369639
There's a 50% chance any random human you picked on the planet is infected. For cat owners specifically, it really depends on how many cats they own/whether or not they go outside/whether or not the person is interacting with ferals.

It's not really benign, we know the parasite impacts executive function in some way and traffic studies have demonstrated toxo victims are at higher rate of accident.
>>
>>2368166
Totally
>>
>>2368189
I like you
>>
>>2367909

>expecting me to feel bad when some rich south African twat dies

>Mfw there's one less spoiled little faggot on this earth
>>
>>2368218
I was a new poster. Kill yourself obsessed creep
>>
>>2368296
>lions
>caring about anything else but themselves
My fucking god anon
>>
>>2368061
>>2368294
To be fair, the kid probably would've run anyway and it's not like the dad could've said

>Bitch him out son
>>
>>2369725
The kid didnu nuffin tho
>>
File: IanCrow2.jpg (107KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
IanCrow2.jpg
107KB, 800x1130px
>>2369639
>>2369677
toxoplasmosis fag be like
>giant tumour on my head don't matter
>it's benign
>>
>>2367910
Charge the fucker.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.