[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a clogged bathroom sink that's been clogged and filled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: clogged sinkerino.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
clogged sinkerino.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
I have a clogged bathroom sink that's been clogged and filled with water for more or less 2 years now.
What hardy aquatic animal can I put in my sink that will reproduce and essentially live there forever?
It has to be small, safe, and incredibly hard to kill.
>>
>>2367749
Bacteria or some algae. In a few million years they might form into something truly massive.
>>
>>2367749
drink it
>>
>>2367752
>fill sink with grape juice
>stop anyone from using it
>wait a few months for bathroom wine
>>
>>2367756
what could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>2367749
shrimp
>>
Why not just unclog the fucking sink?
>>
Mhhhhhhh sinks
>>
A cactus.
>>
bathtub would be another story. Tubes under sink are piss easy to deconstruct, clean and put together by themselves. You'll need a bucket, a used chopstick and a gas mask.
>>
>>2367749
>Take all water out
>Scrub down with pure vinegar and wipe to rinse
>Put stopper in drain so watet doesn't connect with amything nasty in the pipe
>Fill with treated water
>get java moss or fern piece, a few small rocks, water lettuce, and two or tree other fully aquatic plants
>Arrange to liking
>Get small bubbler and airstone
>overhead lamp to provide some light
>Fill with about ten cherry shrimp and do about a half gallon water change once a week
>sell any extra shrimp once they breed
>sell pieces of plants once they grow too big
>profit????
>>
>>2367760
mushrooms
>>
>>2367749
cesium
>>
>>2367862
I also want to know this given how fucking easy it is to do.
>>
>>2367862
>>2368040
>use plunger on sink
>nothing happens
>fill sink with bleach
>nothing happens
>try every brand on drain remover
>better, but still clogged.
>>2368026
damn that sounds like a good idea.
what are the odds i could breed those things to be resistant to toothpaste?
>>
>>2368402

If you had really tried every brand of drain cleaner you would have seen the ones that come with the little wire prod things you can stick down there and dislodge the blockage. If the drain cleaner itself isn't working it's because the blockage needs to be physically dislodged. Or open up the pipe and work at it from the bottom.
>>
>>2368402

The right way is super easy assuming it's not decades of corrosion that have sealed your pipes shut, however you strike me as the type to take stood advice...

Stick a pressure washer in the drain and fire for effect.
>>
>>2367749
get a betta

just get some frogbit and an LED to shine on them and BAM. Betta pond bigger than most people keep their bettas in
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.