[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Kangaroos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1493333918147.png (783KB, 808x839px) Image search: [Google]
1493333918147.png
783KB, 808x839px
Thoughts on Kangaroos?
>>
>>2367547
Apparently they're like deer in that they're fucking retarded and seek traffic suicide. I don't know about the meat though.
>>
>>2367547
Put those activists in a room with a mob of kangas and let the lord sort it out
>>
They're giant dumb animals with gorilla strength and razor sharp bear-like claws on their front legs. Their hind legs can basically break your body in half. They can also be incredibly aggressive.

Pretty scary animal desu.
>>
Kangaroos are the jolly jumpers of the land down under.
>>
>>2367573
You forget the part where their upper body is far more muscular than people think, and they regularly choke each other out, MMA style, because simply kicking people isn't good enough.

https://youtu.be/Jt1C9qmuh_g?t=33s
>>
>>2367547
Animal activists piss me off to be quite honest.

You can care about animals but still see the clear separation here.

These crazies are just looking for something to complain about.
>>
>>2367547
>Kuma the bear stays, though, because it is "obviously stronger than a human being".

Once again people that don't play videogames ruin videogames.
>>
>>2367641
It's more like people who don't know X ruin X
Happens all the time
>>
>>2367547
This is really fucking stupid.

a) it's not a real animal getting hurt
b) it's the western release, no one is going to find a stray kangaroo in America and start punching it because they saw it in a game

Fuck PETA or whoever these retards are.
>>
>>2367547
>Kuma the Bear
>Bear the Bear
>>
>retards don't know about roos
A red roo can and will fuck you up real good if you get too close. They're not cute in real life.
>>
>>2367573
>>2367612
>>2368257

I'm liking roos more by the minute.
>>
>>2367547
That's such a weird thing to target, instead of going after the hundreds of games where you hunt animals, they went for the cartoony kangaroo wearing boxing gloves
>>
whats even the point of having roos around

>>2368279
why
they're assholes
>>
>>2367641
Can a kangaroo beat a bear?
>>
This is why we can't have nice things
>>
>>2368765
I don't think a kanga could beat a grizzly or polar bear, but against a Spectacled bear it could have a chance.
>>
>>2367547
This article is a load of bullshit, Roger Jr was never to be featured in Tekken 7.
>>
fuck off back to /v/.
>>
>>2368790
>“There was a video of a man’s dog being headlocked by a kangaroo, and he punched it in the face”, Harada told VG24/7. “It turned into a big problem.
>"People were complaining about him punching a kangaroo. It seems that in the last few years there’s a lot more animal activists – even though they probably wouldn’t play our game they would still hear about that, about a kangaroo in our game being punched, and would complain about it.”

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/apr/27/roger-jr-cut-tekken-7-avoid-animal-activist-backlash-harada-says/
>>
>>2367549
>I don't know about the meat though.
I can assure you the meat is fucking delicious, I prefer it over deer to be honest
>>
>>2368827
This is actually a massive troll by Harada. This would be the third time he's done this. Prior he did it with Lucky Chloe, the swimsuit dlc, and now this. He even hinted that Roger would be in through future DLC as he has stated he won't charge for returning characters.
>>
I love how the thing /an/ hates most about this story is the fact that people are underestimating how strong kangaroos are
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.