[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blind puppers ARE SO FUCKING CUTE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: Blindo.jpg (46KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Blindo.jpg
46KB, 700x525px
So I was doing my morning log when out of the blue a puppy runs up to me and starts licking my leg, the owner goes up to me and says:
>Oh anon how you doing? This is my blind puppy, I got 3 other disabled dogs. I got one with cancer, one that's deaf, and one that's missing a leg. I like to adopt these dogs to care for them.

The dog keeps licking my leg non-stop, when I pet it I take a step back and it starts licking the air. Than when it finds my leg it keeps licking it, I guess this is a way to find my location other than hearing/smell. Anyways these blind puppies are adorable.
>>
You should kill it to teach the other two a lesson about being disabled. Unacceptable
>>
My ex had a dog that eventually had to get her eyes removed in her old age. It was pretty amazing how quickly she adapted to it. Looked really metal before they took the stitches out of her eyelids too.
>>
File: HelenKeller20.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
HelenKeller20.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
My daughter's blind dog.
The only time it's an issue, or hell the only time we notice she's blind, is when we rearrange the furniture.
>tfw playing fetch with a blind dog
>>
>>2367450
Blind old cats are so massively different.

Damnit, whywhywhywhywhywhy???

I can't describe how fucked up it was having one. She was completely committed to keeping on marching around the house, even when she had to put her face right up against things to recognize them. Of course, she was getting senile and disabled in other ways too, so that made it so much worse. No adoption option there, hell, even moving had been an awful prospect.
>>
One of my dogs went blind very suddenly due to an infection a few years back. It was extremely sad watching him struggle. He died a couple weeks after that.
>>
>>2367450
Smiley the blind dogger is objectively the purest being on Earth.
>>
File: Dooley.jpg (106KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dooley.jpg
106KB, 540x720px
Had a dog named Dooley, loved to hunt. She had to retire mid life because she had gotten a thorn in her eye during a hunting trip. Had to put her down because some sort of neurological problem that was just getting worse.

RIP crazy eye she had a good 15 years of a happy life.
>>
>>2369023
>>2369043
>>2367482
>>2367450
This doggos are all 16/10
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.