[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Domesticated humans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1492071273301.png (317KB, 404x365px) Image search: [Google]
1492071273301.png
317KB, 404x365px
Let's say that in the future we got colonized by aliens and humans were domesticated to be pets. What kind of changes would we go through? What would a human caresheet be like? What would be a Petco tier way of keeping a human like?
>>
>bite my cock
>>
File: petco where the people go.jpg (77KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
petco where the people go.jpg
77KB, 640x427px
>>2366809
We already have Petco tier cages tho
>>
File: IMG_9500.png (207KB, 397x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9500.png
207KB, 397x381px
>>2366820
>>
>have one autistic dude fuck lots of chicks
>Autistic people are now a breed approved by the International Homosapiens Organization

>>2366821
I can already tell they're only fed with Purina brand food
>>
>>2366809
We would get a fuck ton dumber, to the point our communication would dumb down to incoherent screams, laughing, crying/whining, and maybe pointing for some smart people.

People with downs syndrome would be bred specifically for their pathetic looks, similar to pugs or bulldogs.
>>
Niggers are literally the pit bull of the human world
>>
>>2366809
Unlikely as teenage humans would be a pain in the ass to keep as pets
>>2367221
Fucking kek
>>
>>2367213
Unless aliens found our intellect "amusing" like how we find dogs who can preform basic memory and problem solving tasks amusing. They might breed specifically for intellect or skill like math ability, artistic ability, problem solving, advanced memory recall.
We might become smarter than we've ever been in our history. Unless their humane society deems it cruel for us to be sapient of our imprisonment and orders a lobotomization for all people like required neutering for dogs and cats
>>
We already are the domesticated variant of Humans.

And I don't mean that in any sort of Edgy or retarded way, we have already become domesticated, nothing about our lives is natural but we have adapted to it very well.

If they kept us in inhumane conditions we would become slower and heavier but beyond selective breeding we wouldn't change a whole lot more.
>>
>>2367243
Highly doubtful. At our intelligence right now, most people wouldn't want to be 'owned'. And while we could easily be threatened and maintained into submission, it's not really fun pet-wise. I mean, trying to compare dogs to the intelligence of your average modern human is a huge fucking stretch.

It's more like comparing a human having a chimpanzee as a pet. They are still vastly inferior and fucking dumb compared to us, but still smart enough to learn language and communicate their thoughts and feelings with us. But not many people have a pet chimpanzee, and those that do are attacked by them.
>>
>>2366809
It would be like >>2367213 within a single generation. Humans would essentially be like feral children. If no one is around to teach a baby anything, it grows up retarded. Our entire intelligence as a species, our ability to communicate, depends entirely on being taught.

If the aliens decide NOT to be petco-tier in care and go through the trouble of altering and educating an infant from scratch, then humans are elastic enough to be shaped into pretty much anything.
>>
>>2367305
I'm pretty sure we'd be domesticated by a species that dwarfs our intellect the way the average person dwarfs a dog. it'd probably start out as a symbiotic relationship between our species that gradually evolves into a voluntary enslavement over several generation, the same way we theoretically domesticated dogs. At that point the need for individuality or personal freedom would've decayed through reliance on a more adept species
>>
>>2367305
Just inject the human with a drug that makes them always horny around their alien owner and they will always want to be owned by them no matter what.
>>
>>2367425
Are you saying a chimp's intelligence doesn't dwarf humans?
>>
File: IMG_0511.png (210KB, 379x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0511.png
210KB, 379x345px
>>2367451
>thisismyfetish.jpg
>>
>>2367451
>implying you need an injection for that
>>
File: IMG_3681.jpg (74KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3681.jpg
74KB, 400x533px
>>2367451
>implying millions of hoomans wouldn't be down to fuck their new alien overlords
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.