[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dogs > Cats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: d8b11f92-scolding-dogs-vs-cats.jpg (53KB, 720x627px) Image search: [Google]
d8b11f92-scolding-dogs-vs-cats.jpg
53KB, 720x627px
Convince me cats are better then dogs, I've had cats and I've had dogs as pets but doggos are just way better, I'll agree that there are exeptions though such as poorly raised animals or a very loyal cat.
>>
>>2365613
pic is just a placeholder and if it's too hard try coming u[ with things cats are better at then dogs.
No intention to make a flamewar btw.
>>
FAKE DUALITY
Out of ALL pets, only dogs are fully domesticated.
>>
File: JUICE.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
JUICE.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>2365633
Eleborate? Doesn't that just help the doggo's case?
>>
>>2365640
It means nothing, dogfags just try to enforce their mutt onto the rest of the world because MUH MANS BURRST FURREND

They're all a bunch of zoophiles and furries in stealth.
>>
>>2365640
Yes it is, by this best pet quality, but there are more than one, and some of them are contradictory. Meanwhile all the best pet qualities are in human children, except it's expensive.
>>
>>2365643
I've never seen someone enforce another person to take a dog as pet, but what do u think about that /b/ image that shows a man sticking his dick in a dead bloody cat.
>>
>>2365647
I'm not really following, you're saying human children are expensive pets..?
>>
>>2365652
Yeah. The brainless dependable 0-20 phase is as fun as you are be able to handle it. Not fun at all if the parent isn't fun themselves.
>>
>verly loyal cats
>exceptions
Fucking retards bought into the solitary cat meme and didn't raise it right.
Those hairless cats are an example of that behavior getting bred into them much better, but cats raised right are just like that.
>>
>>2365613
Dogs are better pets for dumb people
Cats are better pets for smart people.

Hope that clears things up for you.
>>
File: CAT.jpg (447KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
CAT.jpg
447KB, 1024x683px
>>2365613
Cat are better because they are the biggest fuck-humans animals on this planet. Cats are better because they don't obey to your retarded orders, they don't worship your shit, and if you died, they'll gladly eat your worthless, depressed, incapable-of-surviving ass. Cats are better simply because they are NOT human's best friend. They are better because you hate them. Cats are the Zlatan of animals.
>>
Doggos are nice, can't get over my dog I just put down last year she was dumb but always got excited when it was hunting time. Never seen a dog get so excited when she heard gun shots. fucker lost an eye when we were out in the bush and forced to retire from what she loved best.
>>
File: 1479785020590.jpg (7KB, 180x210px) Image search: [Google]
1479785020590.jpg
7KB, 180x210px
>>2365679
>Guy I know gets a kitten for his wife
>They both let the kitten gnaw on their fingers when it's cute and doesn't hurt
>"Don't do that, you'll reinforce the behavior and the cat won't know what appropriate play is when it's older."
>They do it anyway
>A year later
>"Man, my cat is so aggressive, this is why I like dogs better."
>mfw
>>
>>2365689
So people who like cats are real like cuckholds who like being treated like crap?
>>
Op is a fag and likes cats lol
>>
>>2366205
No, They're real men who enjoy having an animal with strong personality, an animal that would never lick peanut butter off of your dick.
Having a cat is like marrying a female bodybuilder, only real men does it.
>>
>>2366249
>Having a cat is like marrying a female bodybuilder, only real men does it.
Fit and trim women, or freakishly ripped with a dick-clit freak?
Because guys attracted to the later would rather be fucked by a "real" man, and liking cats is the least of thier problems.
>>
I feel like it has more to do with an individual persons desires and needs. Op you're just probably more of a dog person. For me personally I can't deal with cats or dogs they just need too much social interaction and attention. Everyone is different, all animals are dope af, you just have to find which animals suit you best.
>>
[spoiler]Birds > [/spoiler]Dogs = Cats
>>
I like dogs better, but it is a matter of taste really. Cats are generally more independent, so you have to work harder to win their respect. Cats aren't as domesticated as dogs are, so they can take care of themselves much better than a dog can. For people who want an affectionate and fuzzy companion that is lower maintenance, a cat is the optimal choice.
>>
>>2365680
>Dogs are better for active people.
>Cats are better for fat weebs.

fix'd that for you
>>
>>2366269
That doesn't make sense.
>>
File: 0223604987850609553.jpg (83KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
0223604987850609553.jpg
83KB, 640x853px
I like both for different reasons?
>>
>>2366492
Hey woah now. I'm a skinny_(fat) weeb, but I ain't no catfag.
>>
>>2366492

Dogs are good if you want a kid.
Cats are good if you want a friend.
>>
>>2366559
Depends on the intelligence of either

Dumb dog/cat = kid
Smart dog = friend
Smart cat = neighbor
>>
>>2366507
Hey there, fellow normal person!
>>
>>2365633
>pet pig, pet cow, pet chicken
pardone?
>>
>>2365649
zoosadists will fuck up any animal and you're deluded if you think this isn't the case

and dog people do try to bully people looking for pets into getting dogs. I think this is unwise. Dogs are more commitment than most uninitiated are willing to take for a first or even second or third pet and what's cute on day 1 will not seem cute on day 3029 esp. if you're not good at training it either.

It leads to a lot of dogs in shelters, on my local Craigslist, and in my backyard.
>>
File: Yotsuba01.jpg (56KB, 372x500px) Image search: [Google]
Yotsuba01.jpg
56KB, 372x500px
>>2365680
>Dogs are good pets for nearly everyone because there's so many fucking dogs that are different, however are higher maintenance animals
>Cats are good pets for people who want low maintenance companionship of a smarter mammal, but there's less you can do with them and less variety across cats

ftfy

Why can't we like dogs AND cats?
>>
>>2365689
>don't obey your retarded orders

There are tons of incredibly willful dogs that are smart enough to understand you while also simply not caring.
Better yet there are dogs that both love you and care about you but will ignore you sometimes, because they have a legit relationship with you where sometimes they are nice and sometimes are like 'nah man not into that right now'

If you want an asshole you can get that in plenty of dogs
I want a cat for cat things, being a dick is not truly a cat thing
>>
>>2366249
>implying your cat wouldn't lick tasty food off your penis

They might not be into peanut butter but trust me, you can find something else.
>>
>>2366610
why do people say cats are low maintenance? sea monkeys are low maintenance you retard, a cat is not low-maintenance. Enjoy cleaning out shit filled litterboxes and occasionally off tiles/carpets for 15-20 years.
>>
>>2366616
>periodically need to clean something out vs constant walks and initial training required

I did say low maintenance smarter mammal, a hamster is low maintenance but boring as fuck. Sea monkeys are also boring as fuck.
Cats are the most bang for their buck to me, interesting and also not too much work.

Fucking lizards and fish are more of a bitch when it comes to care.
>>
>>2366507
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN.
>>
>>2366652
>>periodically need to clean something out vs constant walks and initial training required
Right, because cats don't require training, nor interactions. Everyday, you just nod at your cat once, and clean its shit, nothing else.
>>
cats are cuter.
>>
>>2366594

That cow looks bro as fuck.
>>
>>2366722
I don't count what you get the pet for as maintenance

You get a cat so you can enjoy it, this involves playing, petting, and generally paying attention to them

That isn't maintenance

The training a cat requires is so fucking minimal it's ridiculous.

Cats ARE low maintenance pets
However all pets require some maintenance
>>
>>2366722
Mantainance of a cat:
>Weekly to daily brushing depending on breed, rarely needs to be bathed, cutting nails
>Toys and scratching post/s
>Minimal training
>Litterbox
>Socializing via petting and playing with it
Cats are relatively low manteinance pets compared to dogs

Regarding the OP, it's really a matter of what kind of thing you like. If you want a pet you can really be involved in day to day, and you're ready for all the care that comes with it. If you want something more simple, that is loving and interesting but not as hard to mantain sane, get a cat. There's no good over the other, you're just a dog person. I personally own two cats and wish I could get a dog, I want a pet to be really involved with, but I can't, my cats really hate dogs.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.