[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with my fucking cat. (Pic unrelated but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: cat-907749_960_720.jpg (101KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
cat-907749_960_720.jpg
101KB, 960x640px
What the fuck is wrong with my fucking cat.
(Pic unrelated but close)

My fucking overgrown rat is 9 months old and I swear there is something wrong in her head. (and with the amount of times she's run/jumped head first into the wall I wouldn't be surprised if she has brain damage of sorts)

Aren't kittens supposed to sleep for 15 hours a day? Mine sleeps for maybe 4, if I'm lucky. The other 22 hours she's running into walls, smashing shit, tearing up the curtains and wailing because she wants something (normally at a bug on the wall she can't reach or because a door is closed). Nothing deters the little fucker when she wants something and I'm fairly certain she can't feel pain. My roommate once poured hot coffee on her after she got on the table and stole food and she was so focused on eating she didn't even flinch.

Water, lemon juice, vinegar, tinfoil, double sided tape, etc, nothing stops the little fucker. We even tried that repellent citronella spray which had no effect.

She's an indoor cat since we have two huskies with a history of killing cats. I'm genuinely considering throwing her outside with them. I've owned kittens in the past and none have ever been anything like this. Is it worth keeping an animal I don't like in hopes she'll grow out the unnatural hyperactivity?
>>
>>2364525
It sounds like you don't play with her nor give her any entertainment at all anon
>>
>>2364528
I try keeping her entertained with a laser pointer before bed but she outlasts the batteries most nights. Even then she'll only sleep for a few hours before waking me up again. I'm pretty sure that's not normal, right?
>>
>>2364529
You just play with her with a laser pointer?
1- laser pointers are shit if not followed by something they can actually catch, they get all pent up and frustrated.
2- that's not even close to enough.
You need maaaany toys, anon. Toys it can use on its own, toys it can use with you, soft toys, hard toys, food toys, etc. Kittens need lots of stimuli. You better get it used to playing with toys instead of the furniture. Also get it something to scratch. Playing a lot will help it relax and will make it sleep more.
>>
Congratulations op you have a a kitten and because you've done such a shitty job raising it it's frustrated and erratic. I imagine this is why your huskies have a history of killing cats, bad boys.

What the fuck are you doing letting your roommate pour coffee on her and spraying citronella on her.

Never own pets again
>>
>>2364566
*good boys
>>
>>2364525
get it spayed/neutered you dummy
>>
Agree with >>2364538. You're a goddamn idiot and this is your doing. Does she have a scratching post? Does she have ANY toys besides the laser pointer? And stop pouring hot fucking coffee on her, this is "call the SPCA on your ass" tier shit.
>>
>>2364566
She was pretty fucked in the head when I got her, at around 6 months old.

>. I imagine this is why your huskies have a history of killing cats

Not really sure what you mean by that. Huskies are known for killing small pets, and honestly if stray cats are stupid enough to enter my backyard they deserve to die.

>>2364595
She was spayed before I got her.
>>
>>2364620
Are you literally retarded? Yes she has a scratching post, not that scratching is her problem, she has heaps of toys, most she's partially destroyed and lost interest in.
> stop pouring hot fucking coffee on her,
It happened once your fucking sperg and I didn't do it.
>>
Didn't /an/ hate cats like two days ago? Going into the thread I thought people would be telling OP to do the world a favor and feed it to the doggos. When did catfags take over?
>>
>>2364626
>Huskies are known for killing small pets,
Piece of shit owners are known for not properly training their animals, then using ignorance as an excuse for their actions.
>>
>>2364637
Trolls are not representative of the board as a whole
>>
Unfortunately OP like everyone else is saying you need to play with the cat More often. Congratulations, that's kitten ownership for you.
>>
>>2364637
because he said it's an indoor cat, retard
>>
If you can't handle the charge of taking care of a kitten then give it to someone who actually gives a damn
>>
>>2364637
/an/ hates indoor cats and arrogant people who mistreat their animals but come up with mental gymnastics to escape it (usually appeals to NATURRR or Gaia or emotion).
>>
>>2364583
Kek
>>
>>2364798
/an/ hates outdoor cats, you shitlicking cunt mongrelling dick baited goat snouted dog fucked pig raped shit moosed asshole fuckface
>>
OP is a faggot, and shouldn't own any living animal
>>
Release kit into wild OP - she needs to be free.
>>
buy the second headless cat so they could be retarded together
don't get cat<->human type cat, only cat<->cat model
>>
>>2364905
>shit moosed
How exactly would one "shit moose" something?
>>
File: 1492617147855.jpg (37KB, 656x583px) Image search: [Google]
1492617147855.jpg
37KB, 656x583px
OP I hope you know that "playing with your cat" isn't "leaving them alone at home with 4 toys and then coming home, ignoring them and then pointing a laser at them for 10 minutes."
>>
To echo others, you need to play with this kitten. A lot. I recommend putting on an oven mitt and letting it attack and wrestle your hand. This cat wants to kill things, so let it feel like it is taking down some prey.
>>
>>2366161

This. Though after a couple years, both will become speed bumps you will trip over because they do revert to being dozy fuckers at 2-3.
>>
>>2364626
My cat was 6 months old when I got him and was traumatized from his older sibling stealing all the food. I still have to watch his eating rate or throw a tennis ball in his dish because he will eat too fast and throw it up.

But his other anxious behaviors disappeared once I provided a stable environment and playtime.

Stop blaming the cat.
>>
File: 1457632801905.jpg (164KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1457632801905.jpg
164KB, 1080x1350px
/an/, where I learned that most people should not own animals.
>>
>>2366505
THIS is where you learned that?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.