[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone name any animal, other than the dolphin, which has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: dolphin.jpg (28KB, 375x307px) Image search: [Google]
dolphin.jpg
28KB, 375x307px
Can anyone name any animal, other than the dolphin, which has skin even remotely similar to human skin (in terms of texture and consistency)?

I'm not saying we're aliens, but if you shave down a monkey or a tree shrew, it hardly looks like a human.

And don't say porpoise, a porpoise basically is a dolphin. Ditto killer whales.
>>
File: shavedchimp.jpg (148KB, 640x617px) Image search: [Google]
shavedchimp.jpg
148KB, 640x617px
>>2364153
Pigs, only difference is they can look pinker.
Also how is pic related not similar to our skin?
>>
>>2364178
Feel your skin. Then feel a dolphin skin. Then feel a pig skin. Then tell me which feels more similar.
>>
>>2364198
Pig skin

Seriously, pigs are incredibly similar to us.

Cooking human flesh smells like ham.
>>
>>2364153
what humans and dolphins have you touched anon? because I've touched both and dolphins are way softer than humans like velvet. No human feels like that. Stop lying to people.
>>
>>2364198
Pig skin is still used in some places for tattoo practice, it's very close to ours.
>>
>>2364198
where the fuck can I just find a dolphin skin to feel?
>>
>>2364228
Yes, the point is, the closest to human skin probably is dolphin skin. And even that's not that close. People keep saying pig, but a pig's skin is actually very coarse, and lacks the rubbery feel of a human skin.

There are lots of animals whose skin feels very similar to each other - e.g. a bat, and parts of a platypus. Or a vole, and a mole. But human skin seems to be totally different to anything else.

Again, not that this necessarily means we are aliens, but after reading the replies to my initial question, it does now seem the most likely conclusion.
>>
>>2364616
in the sea, wise-ass
>>
>>2364153
Dolphin skin is the product of 45my of adaptation to living 24/7 in sea water. We would die in minutes to hours depending on temperature.
>>
Naked molerat.

Terrestrial animals don't usually lose all of their fur.
>>
>>2364153
buddy you're so wrong. our skin is very similar to that of any other mammal. Cetaceans (whales and dolphins) have very different specialized skin. Youre focusing on surface similarities and ignoring deep differences.
>>
>>2365067
No. You've never touched a pig's or a dolphin's skin if you think this

Dolphins basically just feel like very firm hard boiled eggs. Human skin doesn't feel rubbery.
>>
>>2365067
That's because we've lived a domestic life style for the past two millenia, you buffoon.

feel a house cat's skin, then feel a sandcat's skin. There'll be differences.
>>
File: 1369939944969.jpg (77KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
1369939944969.jpg
77KB, 1024x680px
>>2364228
Where did you touch them?
>>
>>2365254
I just checked and mine feels very rubbery...

re. dolphins, what are you trying to say, that they are related somehow to boiled eggs? I'm no evolutionary scientist, but this doesn't sound very credible to me.
>>
>>2365216
Is there a good comparison between the advantages and disadvantages of blubber vs fur (like in sea otters or seals)?
>>
>>2365404
Dolphins have prettier pussies than human women.

Fuck dolphin dudes are so lucky.
>>
>>2364209
>Cooking human flesh smells like ham.
How do you know this friend?
>>
File: ambrosia.png (182KB, 1800x1300px) Image search: [Google]
ambrosia.png
182KB, 1800x1300px
>>2365745
Apparently humans can sex them too. I wonder. Had anybody here any raunchy encounters?
>>
File: 1443290075804.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1443290075804.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>2365799
This place, man. This place...
>>
>>2365758
its a common meme from firefighters
>>
>>2365637
honestly this is one of my favorite posts on this board right now
>>
>>2365799
good lord, is that all true?! either way, that orgasming-dolphin-harness is possibly the funniest badly drawn picture I've ever seen
>>
File: 957.jpg (17KB, 236x147px) Image search: [Google]
957.jpg
17KB, 236x147px
>>2365799
This sounds the same as the "mares can control every muscle in their vagina" meme and is probably just as true. Meaning it is none true.
>>
an ostrich
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.