[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Family loses lawsuit against Petco

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 15

File: Aidan Pankey.jpg (45KB, 317x414px) Image search: [Google]
Aidan Pankey.jpg
45KB, 317x414px
after their ten-year-old son died when he was bitten by a rat bought from the store

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4430078/Jury-sides-Petco-death-boy-rat-bite-fever.html

Aidan Pankey, 10, died on June 12, 2013 from rat-bite fever, which he contracted from handling a rat his grandmother bought him from a San Diego Petco store

A jury of 12 found that Petco was not negligent or liable in the death of the boy

The jury found that Petco did enough to warn the Pankey family of the possible risks and dangers of owning a pet rat

His grandmother bought the animal for the 10-year-old because he wanted a male rat to 'marry' the female rodent he already had. They picked out 'Alex' together at a Petco store in Carmel Ranch.

Only two weeks after purchasing the animal from the pet chain, Aidan grew gravely ill and two days after showing flu-like symptoms, he died. The CDC determined his death was caused by rat-bite fever from handling his new rat.

The Pankeys' lawyer went as far as to say Petco and pet supplier Barney's Pets knew some rats were infected but didn't alert customers to the danger, reported the San Diego Union Tribune.

Part of the reason for their filing of the claim was to raise awareness that the company doesn't test the potentially sick rats it allows customers to buy.

According to the CDC, people can contract rat-bite fever from bites or scratches from infected rodents, such as rats, mice and gerbils, or even just by handling an animal with the disease without a bite or scratch.

It can also be contracted by consuming food or drink contaminated with the bacteria. It is not spread from person to person.

Antibiotics, such as penicillin, are highly effective at treating rat-bite fever, and it is rarely fatal, according to the CDC.

Sharon Pankey, Aidan's grandmother:

'If you buy a rat from Petco, you can request they be tested for rat-bite fever. I never knew that,' Sharon Pankey said.
>>
>>2363136
shut up
>>
>>2363137
Eat shit
>>
>>2363155
shut up. this isn't a news blog
>>
>>2363163
No, it's an animal and nature board
OP posted a thread about animals and nature for discussion.
So stop being such a faggot because it's not up to you anyway.
>>
Rat bite fever exhibits symptoms slow enough that they could have brought the child to the doctor for an antibiotic as simple as penicillin, because it isn't resistant to most antibiotics.

Rats can also contract at any time outside the store.

It is all on the family. Surprised they aren't being investigated for negligence
>>
>>2363186
This. Kids aren't good at preventing zoonosis in the first place, he should've been taken in to the doctor as soon as he exhibited symptoms.
>>
>>2363136
>His grandmother bought the animal for the 10-year-old because he wanted a male rat to 'marry' the female rodent he already had.

What were they thinking
>>
File: 1369625211245.jpg (272KB, 1024x665px) Image search: [Google]
1369625211245.jpg
272KB, 1024x665px
>>2363173

thank you

i like to post animal news stories often when something gets my attention. theres actually interesting animal news stories pretty often

i like rats a lot. i didnt even know there was such an illness.
>>
>>2363136
Aidan's a terrible name unless you're literally from actual Ireland like CIA is

In American usage it's just another extension of that Jayden/Braden type shit and that's just garbage
>>
I wonder what became of the rat / rats.
I feel sorry for the kid.
>>
>>2363204
>>2363173
>>it's not up to you
I'm still allowed to say shut up though
>imagine being a ratfag
>>
>>2363208
It probably either died or was put down by the family.
>>
>>2363136
Any animal can be a danger by passing on diseases, this is common sense. Petco shouldn't be liable for this anyway, the family just wants someone to blame.
>>
>>2363204
All rats have rat bite fever. It's in the bacteria in their saliva, the main concern is theres a few fatal strains that exist in the US, Africa and Japan. If you get bitten by a pet rat go to a doctor and get antibiotics. Also research more about your animals moron.
>>
>>2363220
>Also research more about your animals moron

i didnt say i had one
before you jizz yourself calling people morons online, maybe you should learn to read yourself. i just said i liked them.

and frankly i dont believe you
it doesnt comport with anything anyone else is saying. why test for something that is ubiquitous

the bacteria and the condition are perhaps separate.
>>
>>2363202
She probably wanted him to see "the miracle of birth"
>>
>>2363226
The bacteria is in all rats, the problem is when people don't wash their hands after handing their pets, or don't wash wounds from scratches and bites. If you get bitten by a rat and it breaks the skin you need to clean the wound immediately, and still go see a doctor.
>>
>>2363186
>>2363187
I agree necessarily disagree. Still, it's a sad fucking story.

I would probably kill myself if I were that kid's grandmother.
>>
>>2363220
Not true. It is normal for a rat to carry it, but they don't all have it.

>The prevalence of the bacteria in rats can vary, from as few as 10% to as many as 100% of rats in a breeding colony or laboratory that are infected. Any pet rat can carry these organisms, but the risk of actually contracting the disease from the rat is very low.

http://www.amcny.org/blog/2014/04/16/rat-bite-fever-and-pet-rats-how-concerned-should-we-be
>>
as a boy my dad sent me into ancient wood, metal scrap, and bottle dumps looking for junk. i got bit by snakes, rats, bees, assassin bugs... pretty much anything and everything that lives in dark holes.

never went to urgent care or saw any medical attention

poor kid.
>>
I hate that normies will see this and think rats are dangerous pets when this is a very rare thing and it's not like transmittable dieases are exclusive to rats. Rats already have a bad enough rep.
>>
>>2363242
Yes, and if you exhibited flu like symptoms after a bite I'm sure your parents would have brought you to the doctor, unlike these useless people.

Even if there was no bite, flu symptoms and pain are vastly different than a cold and symptom treatment is often needed to ease pain or prevent it from escalating to pneumonia in vulnerable populations like children and elderly.
>>
>>2363242
How old are you?
>>
>>2363245
>tfw my parents probably wouldn't take me to a doctor until it's too late
>>
>>2363248
It only has a 20% fatality rate, so you coulda made it still.
>>
>>2363244
I was pissed when I read the grandparents were hoping this would warn against "the owning rats".

I blame it on the fact that the pet industry is so unregulated, especially for anything that isn't a cat or dog.
I was reading through an AMA by a popular fish / aquatic plant keeper on the aquarium Reddit. This was something he said: "As for prices, prices haven't really changed which is a problem. Neon tetras I don't think have changed price at the wholesale level in the last 10 years. When something like that is happening it means corners are being cut. Almost no wholesalers are quarantining fish anymore, even though they claim too. "

How can people blame the species when there's poor stock all over?
>>
>>2363251
True. Fish can actually give you tuberculosis, but people still buy their toddlers goldfish.
>>
>>2363251

It should be a warning against not taking your kids to the fucking doctor when they're sick.
>>
>>2363206
Aden, aidan, braden,brayden, caden, hayden, Jayden

You're right, all those names are absolute cancer
>>
>>2363251

Is good point.
>>
>>2363206

Here in the US, the negros invent names they think sound French or African.

The white version of this lately is Celtic sounding names. Or often, actual Celtic names with the worst spellings based on the sound you can imagine.

Jayden is even worse. Its supposed to be Jadon, which is Hebrew.

Some other beauties:

Britney
Dillon
Dakoda

and the worst 'Kaylee'

https://community.babycenter.com/post/a31626247/79_ways_to_spell_kaylee?cpg=6&PageSpeed=noscript

http://www.namenerds.com/irish/modern.html

My other pet peeve is people who give their kids nicknames for their actual name, like naming your kid Bill or Ted instead of William or Theodore.

And then it gets really bad- giving your kid initials for a name that dont actually stand for anything like AJ, DJ or simply "Jay"

These are the end times.
>>
File: 1426077943074.jpg (58KB, 396x691px) Image search: [Google]
1426077943074.jpg
58KB, 396x691px
>>2363254
>Fish can actually give you tuberculosis
>/aq/ is literally this retarded
>>
>>2363289
It's a different strain from regular TB, but mycobacterium marinum exists in captive fish and is transmittable to humans.
>>
>>2363136
>Family loses lawsuit against Petco
good.
>>
>>2363304
>It's a different strain from regular TB,
TB is a disease, not a bacterium
M. marinum doesn't cause TB

I'm not going to bother insulting you,
I just want you to be aware you're lying and expecting people to be impressed with your fake knowledge.

nobody is impressed.
>>
>>2363286
Why do black people love naming their daughters after Asian countries. India, Malaysia, China, even just Asia itself.
>>
that's child neglect, the parents should be in prison.
>>
>>2363310
Some boys will be named Taiwan too (with 'variant' spelling of course)
>>
>>2363246
>>
>buying from Petco and not a breeder

why are old people so retarded
>>
File: 1452382651338.jpg (31KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1452382651338.jpg
31KB, 540x540px
>>2363136
>His grandmother bought the animal for the 10-year-old because he wanted a male rat to 'marry' the female rodent he already had.
>>
>>2363186
The symptoms can be for any-fucking-thing

>chills
>headache
>throwing up
>pain, muscle contractions
>etc

Could be the flu, a stomach virus, a bad cold...I got shit like this all the time as a kid and it would go away on its own with soup, bedrest, crackers, and a nearby toilet

It shouldn't be expected everyday people can differentiate between so many illnesses with similar symptoms
>>
>>2363373
Eh, rat breeders can be hard to find, and it's not like a rat from a breeder wouldn't carry the bacteria.
>>
>>2363394
Rash and joint pain are symptoms too, those plus the flu symptoms are a reason to get your kid checked out.
>>
>>2363402
Not everyone has helicopter parents who take their kids to the vet every time they sneeze
>>
I wonder if they are suing the doctor too.
They actually did take him to one, but he was diagnosed with the flu.
Source:
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/sd-me-rat-bite-20170329-story.html
>>
>>2363286
I have a friend named Dillon
>>
>>2363220
>tfw I used to own a rat
>tfw she had bitten me lots of times (I lost the count)
>she died on October 2015

Am I infected?
>>
>>2363418
Yes. You have terminal rat aids now.
>>
>>2363315
>you have to take your kid to the doctor every time they get sick or you're neglectful

Jesus fuck
Chances are they didnt know he was bitten and thought it was a flu
>>
>>2363402
Not every symptom will present for an illness, and joint pain/rashes are common for kids to have all the time

Kids in general fuck themselves up a lot
>>
>>2363435
Actually, they did take him to a doctor and that doctor diagnosed him with the flu.
If a trained professional can miss it, you can hardly blame the parents.
This was a sad freak accident. People want to blame someone because a little kid died, but I don't really think anyone was to blame here. It was just a series of unfortunate events that combined in a very unlikely way.
>>
>>2363435
Even a flu can kill people, ranks around the 8th cause of death in the US
>>
>>2363439
So it seems like this was really the doc's fault and Petco's fault
>>2363440
And yet still I would stick my kid in a bed, feed them soup and crackers, and wait a bit before taking them to the hospital for it. The flu doesn't kill most people who get it.
>>
>>2363445
How is Petco at fault? Grandma signed a waiver when she bought the rat. Any rat can carry this bacteria.
>>
Fuck rats. This is why need to kill all rats. Disgusting, disease ridden little things.

This is not an elephant by the way.
>>
>>2363136
>buy rat for kid
>kid keeps trying to push his rat towards other rodent pet so he can pretend they get married
>animal has no idea what's going on
>animal reacts to being shoved
>it's the store's fault a rat acted like a rat instead of a doll
Not surprised this was in the US
>>
>>2363450
Pretty much all animals can transmit disease to humans. We kill them all?
>>
>>2363445
>the flu doesn't kill most people that get it
And neither does rat bite fever. The poor kid was just exceedingly unlucky all around.
>>
>>2363451
there are other pictures of him in the shower/pool with it

just another reason most people, especially kids arent qualified for even the simplest of animal care
>>
File: 1328301652001.jpg (35KB, 495x395px) Image search: [Google]
1328301652001.jpg
35KB, 495x395px
>>2363439

I like you. You bring rationality to the discussion. Maturity is comforting company, especially here, and in such a sad subject.

I have had many pets as a kid, and kids themselves aren't particularly clean creatures, dirty little apes we are. I just mean that with rodents and any other critter, you just get used to their occasional filthiness.Getting slobbered on by dogs, clawed by cats, scat upon by birds, nipped by hamsters and guineas.

You frame it well. It is sad and circumstantial, which makes it all the more puzzling. Partly that the poor boy died and his loving granny mustve felt awful. But also because so many of us pet handlers have been ok.

I've had relatives die of bizarre random collisions with roaming pathogens. I know what its like. You hear about all the hazards that can kill you every day in health reporting. Smoking, eating, sitting, driving. Then one day you breathe in a spore, by dinner you are comatose in an ICU and in two weeks people are discussing the end of life support. Its a freaky world.
>>
>>2363215
>common sense

>rat-bite fever which can be contracted solely by handling a rat is rarely fatal and easily treated.

I'll admit I wouldn't adopt/buy any animal without it being screened by a vet, just like a used car being screened by a mechanic. But that's only because I learned the hard way. They don't get a second chance unfortunately.
>>
>>2363457

I admit that I understand how Peta mindsets evolve. I too have issues with pretty much everything that orbits the commercial modern pet trade.

If you follow ethical values to their distilled endpoint, you arrive with having empathy for animals equal to what you are supposed to have for humans, as empathy as the value. But empathy is abstract, an intellectually human conception of a natural phenomenon. So it is irrational in applied practice towards animals, and yet that is part of what makes us human, as one person put it.

To Peta, it would probably seem like blatant slavery. Yet we humans fib to ourselves constantly in our rationalizations of power. I just mean that, especially today, we seem to have a fluid flexibility when it comes to defining slavery and justifying things we accept among people. So for Peta to analogize keeping a furry friend captive as a moral crime is less absurd in context of how we treat other humans than it might initially seem.

We have humans expected to survive and advance in life with $1000 or less a month in devalued currency. The sex and drug trades are alive and well. Governments find new and creative ways to subtract wealth from the people they hold as subjects everyday simply for waking up in their jurisdiction...
>>
>>2363477

... So for animal rights extremists to see the pet trade as a moral crime, in all this relative fluidity, isn't so surprising.

I myself could rattle of dozens of things that would align the pet trade to something more ethical, but itll never happen. I cant help but notice that our optimistic acceptance of pets and laws protecting them seem based wholly on what we do and have seen. Its extremely sanguine, and seems to deliberately dismiss what we suspect from a childs competence in handling an exotic animal when he walks in with a handful of dollars. Instead, we just hope. And that seems odd to me.

Dont blame the poor kids. They like animals. Its the adults who make it a business.

Im not ragging on employees either. I think most people who work with animals do genuinely like and care for them.
>>
File: full_death_by_zombies.jpg (65KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
full_death_by_zombies.jpg
65KB, 500x750px
>>2363418

>28 days later...

But seriously, Im sorry for your loss.
>>
>>2363478
The pet trade is a fucking crime. The degree of animal mistreatment in the trade is absolutely UNCONSCIONABLE. Not only that but it directly leads specifically to the dog and cat overpopulation crisis that humane societies simply can't keep up with.
>>
>>2363394
>>
>>2363136
RAAT BITE FEVUH DWAH NA na NA
>>
File: QUALITY CELL.png (184KB, 409x343px) Image search: [Google]
QUALITY CELL.png
184KB, 409x343px
>>2363406
>take their kids to the vet
>>
>>2363480

I feel that having pets isnt itself wrong, but has become horribly warped.

I feel that in early times, a person could befriend local critters, feed them, enjoy their company and perhaps the creature might choose to stay as company, become social. Many of us have had wild animals come around and keep us company, a squirrel, a bird, a rabbit.

Where I think it went off the rails is when the exotics once enjoyed only by people of means became commercially exploited and distributed. I just dont think we have protections in place where we can reasonably just assume a boy can care for a cheaply bought animal from thousands of miles from his habitat. Sure, in many cases things are fine, but in many more they aren't and we never see or hear about it.

Then there are the common social animals. As I sit here, I have neighbors who simply dont understand the harm of encouraging strays to stay and breed, and yet wonder where the wildlife went.

And I have lost count of how many times Ive seen damn imbeciles bring large dogs into the city to dwell in tiny flats where there is no place to roam. People cant take care of themselves or their kids competently and then take on animals they know nothing about.

And you mention overpopulation. Thats exactly true. The amount of animals euthanized from neglect or abandonment itself is proof of how off the rails this industry is.

I dont know how to approach solutions without sounding like a nanny state extremist though. We have no sense of community in this country (the feds essentially forbid it in any meaningful way).

Is it just the cities? How do you tell people 'you aren't qualified in this new order to take custody and care of an animal'. Free market is going to annihilate price barriers until we have mills breeding anything with a pulse for profit.

I have to go, but thats me thinking out loud. I'll be back later. I dont know what to do about it.
>>
>>2363289
It's an example of the conditions we can expect from large scale animal operations.

Most people know a puppy mill is shit, yet don't give two shits about the small animals sold at chain pet stores.

>>2363187
This is the other part of the problem. These grandparents say it's Petco's job to educate them about potential diseases. No, it's the job of a responsible pet owner to know about the damn animal. If anyone in that family really gave a damn, they would have already had two rats and not wanted "to marry" it.
>>
File: common pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
common pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>2363304
>all mycobacteria is tuberculosis
>>
>>2363309
According to this first page, it's a non-TB mycobacterium. The pictures of infections in humans do get really nasty, but at least it's not fatal in us.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18001256
>>
>>2363505

That might be going a bit far. I understand the grandmothers frustration, and some lawyer schmoozing her for a case thats not there. In cases like this, a lawyers optimism dissembles the pain of the litigant. She gave a gift to her grandson and it killed him, when it was reasonable to assume it wouldn't.

I think perhaps you are just fun posting. That she has no case doesnt mean it was unreasonable to assume a pet wasnt deadly when sold.

If I make dinner for someone and they die of listeria, it cant be said that it was certainly my fault or anyone elses if common measures were taken. I shouldn't have to have epidemiological training to protect me from liability for buying cabbage at the supermarket.

And it works both ways, if you're a lawyer. Lets say that I am required to have said expertise. Who is liable for certifying it? If there is no agency to verify it, how can I be held accountable unless someone can prove I dont have the required credentials. This is how quackery breeds, and why we leave matters of medical expertise to medical professionals.

It is reasonable to assume that a pet sold is not going to cause the death of an otherwise healthy consumer.

It is likewise unreasonable to assume that a pet store can be responsible for every pathogen roaming its storefront.

Grandma was in error, if understandably moved by deep emotional regret and a lawyers ambition. That doesn't mean she should be able to recite rodent maladies before making a purchase nor that the animal retailer should be liable for freak accidents. If the care of the animals was flagrant filth above and beyond what would be considered decent standards for a pet rat, I can then at least see some judgement. But this appears as just a very unfortunate situation, and a grandmother coping with the loss of her beloved grandson. The whole family suffered, Im sure, and probably were shocked at the freak accident.
>>
File: 1334272884117.jpg (82KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
1334272884117.jpg
82KB, 700x714px
>>2363254
>>2363289
>>2363304
>>2363505
>>2363309
>>2363508
>>2363519

I am trying to learn from your posts, but am unable to decipher what you guys are saying.

A germ is not itself the condition, is that it?
>>
>>2363530
Mycobacteria is a genus. M. tuberculosis is what causes tuberculosis in man. M. marinum in aquariums causes a skin lesson known as a granuloma (if you're dumb enough to do water changes without gloves with a cut on your hand - it's rare as shit for a reason).
>>
>>2363550

I see. I have a better grasp now. I dont know what the arguing upthread was about, but I did learn something.

When I had an aquarium, I was, as you say, dumb enough not to use gloves. In fairness, I am dumb about many things. I figure it is better to be honest about it, to caution others and invite teaching.

I and many I know have suffered because of germs, some mortally. Its strange that we can be swimming in airborne filth so often and be safe, and yet a rat, fish or bit of unwashed lettuce can kill us. I never know what to fear the most, local drivers or my own living room. You guys have no idea how much Lysol I go through. Which itself is probably killing me.

And to think of all the times I kissed Corky, my childhood guinea pig, right on the lips. Later I would learn that it was probably more dangerous for her than me. At least she had a long and leisurely life of endless lettuce, though it was never enough for her.

Many thanks for the clear and helpful explanation. I appreciate it.
>>
That child died of neglect
>>
>>2363530
>A germ is not itself the condition, is that it?
yes.

the anon said you can get TB (a condition) from bacteria in fish. This is false. The bacteria fish carry is closely related to the one that causes TB in humans but it doesn't cause it.

All I'm really saying is that you should never trust /an/ for fish advice though. This is the quality of claim that passes without challenge here all the time. Outright falsehoods.
>>
>>2363560
No, they saw a doctor and the doctor misdiagnosed the child as having the flu. The kid got appropriate care for the flu.
Rat bite fever is very rare and often misdiagnosed by pediatricians and emergency room doctors; cases are typically confirmed by infectious disease experts. There is no practical test for rat bite fever in humans.
It's sad what happened, but I don't think anyone really bears the blame here, the kid got a rare as fuck disease and happened to be one of the 7-13% that died from it.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/sd-me-rat-bite-20170329-story.html
https://www.courthousenews.com/boys-rat-bite-fever-death-case-sent-jury/
https://www.cdc.gov/rat-bite-fever/health-care-workers/index.html
>>
>>2363568

I see, thank you. Its a mistake I could've made, so I wouldn't be too hard on them. If they knew the two were even related, they knew more than I did. People often get things like that mixed up, like the cold and the flu. I've heard all raw pork has worms and all most all chickens have salmonella. Then you look at how kashrut law evolved. Its not so hard to imagine getting that fish business mixed up.

Either way, Im grateful, I knew more than before, thank you all.
>>
>>2363597
If you just google fish tb like I did you get a lot of legit-ish looking aquaria resources. Anon probably skimmed one of those articles once and didn't bother looking into it any further.
>>
>>2363136
Thanks for the update, I've been wondering what happened to this lawsuit.

If pennicillin is so effective, I wonder why they didn't give him any (or waited so long)?

Btw, what happened to the infected feeder rat?
>>
>>2363597
pretty much this:
>>2363608

the idea takes less than ten seconds to debunk on google. There's no harm in checking what you post to see if it's true. That's a good way to learn also.
>>
farfignugen
>>
>>2363202
that instead of the birds and the bees, they could have a talk about rats...the connotation might be more discouraging
>>
>>2363554
Humans aren't an aquatic species. We're a terrestrial species. Most terrestrial harms we're actually quite good at defending our bodies against. Aquariums being a self-contained system designed to simulate freshwater or marine environments, harbor an entire ecosystem of varied microbiota distinct from terrestrial microbiomes. Many people get sick when they go out for a swim in a pond, river, lake or stream because the act itself opens the door to cuts and infection naturally.
>>
File: 273.jpg (37KB, 638x422px) Image search: [Google]
273.jpg
37KB, 638x422px
Can't imagine how much you must be abusing a domesticated rat to actually get it to bite you.

I owned two of them for a year yet they never even nipped me even when I bathed them.

Mom owned one for a few years as a teen, treated it like shit, and it only bit her once. They're the most forgiving rodents on the planet
>>
>>2363136
caveat emptor

do your fucking research, retarded consumers
>>
>>2363136
Why didn't they sue the doctor instead of Petco? It would have made more sense, since as >>2363572 stated, the doc didn't diagnose him correctly. It would have been retarded still to sue do that but still. This was just one very unlucky kid.
>>
>>2364041
Ill-socialised young rats may bite out of fear, enough to scratch the skin or even draw blood.
>>
Most forms of rate bite fever don't end up being fatal. Even without any treatment the infection can be fought off in a year entirely. Rat bite fever also exhibits symptoms beyond 'flu like' such as bad joint pain or rash. Typically this rash appears a couple days after initial symptoms so this kid was either very unlucky and hit hard or the family lied and symptoms were showing for much longer and they never got him treated.
>>
File: s cat.jpg (29KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
s cat.jpg
29KB, 400x323px
I've been bitten by mice 37,000,000 times.

Am I super human or do mice carry no such bug?
>>
>>2363242
wtf your dad must have hated you.
>>
>>2363453
yes
>>
File: 02.jpg (108KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
108KB, 800x532px
>>2364162
>>2364171

>the sunday night /an/ troll has arrived

like clockwork, the night right before the school week starts

recognizable by curt, meaningless unrelated shit posts in fast succession

pathetic
>>
>>2363479
They're not zombies in 28DL, though.
>>
>>2364243
Fuck off, anyone whom loves their kid wouldn't make them dig for garbage, getting bit by god knows what. Sounds like his dad didn't even give him thick gloves to wear.
>>
>having a pet rat

i don't see the appeal... they're pests.
>>
>>2363394
>Forgetting the fact that the kid got bitten before showing the symptons

Parent's fault for not adding 1 + 1
>>
>>2364302
Actually, despite the name, you don't have to be bitten to get it. Just handling an infected animal can give it to you. He very well might not have been bitten.
>>
File: SQUEEEEE.png (128KB, 418x453px) Image search: [Google]
SQUEEEEE.png
128KB, 418x453px
>mfw "rATS R SO DANGEROUSq11 ITS TOTALLY NOT MY FAULT I WASNT CATIOUS"
>>
>>2363450
You're not fooling anyone, Dumbo.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.