[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animal Cruelty(mistakes) 2.0 Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: rhodesian-ridgeback-u4.jpg (79KB, 1280x976px) Image search: [Google]
rhodesian-ridgeback-u4.jpg
79KB, 1280x976px
Hello MOD. This is very much a Animal and Nature Thread. (Now skip to the bottom, MOD)

This thread isn't about how much or how badly you'd like to abuse an animal. It's about your past mistakes(which some may have had and learned from), such as being ignorant and accidentally feeding your Dog chocolate or any mistakes that may bring harm to your loved one. Even once, of your own willing volition.

We all make mistake and anyone wishing to divulge their misdeeds, have free reign. (I think this is important MOD)
>>2362192

This/that thread that I made was so some people can speak about their past mistakes and come to terms with it. As well as speak about the sin's they've witnessed being perpetrated against our furry friends. (I know I came across as fucked up but i'm just being honest. I've got sadder stories to tell....)
>The last thread
>Brush it under the doormat
>It never happened
You can't ignore the fact that animals are abused. Nor can you ignore the complacency others have in the matter. (Now look at the 3rd paragraph MOD!)
Pic related. I plan on getting a ridge-back in the future. Seriously
>>
>>2362222
testing
>>
>>2362679
You've been posting about gettign a fucking ridgeback for 3 years or more now.
>>
A long time ago I had an old rabbit with partial paralysis that I should've had euthanised a lot earlier than I did and I still feel bad about how long I made him hang in there. Poor old thing couldn't keep himself clean anymore and we were washing the shit off him twice daily with this medicated wash from the vet but it stressed him and I feel bad about that too. Poor thing.

He was put to sleep after we went out for the afternoon and came home to find he'd pulled his hay down from the feed rack and it was tangled around his back feet. One of them had swollen to a little bigger than a golf ball.

I have so many regrets and I wish I'd looked after that poor rabbit better.

We also had a cat that was grain intolerant but this was back before there was any sort of general knowledge about cats and their diets, so the dear old fellow spent his entire life on Purina hairball formula and licked his back bald. He got cancer in the end.
>>
>>2362680
>>2362222
If your still here. I'm sorry bruv. Alot of my friends were alot/just more misfortune than me. I'd visit and there'd alway be that one cockaroach that reared it's head. Sorry man. Suck's balls but your good atleast.
>>2362323
I'll give you a story about my mom(dead at 78). I'm 24. Long story just don't want you to think i'm a grandpa.
>Be 30 something(mothers story)
>Cat decides to give birth to a litter
>About 12 disfigured ungodly creations came out.(I actually believe they were a nuisance)
>She preceded to nap neck's till they were all dead. Hell of a lot better than drowning right?
>>
>>2362679
We used to have threads of this vain often, but it was generally other people abusing or anons recollecting as young children who didn't know better. I think they were also called rage threads, and not cruelty
>>
File: rhodesian-ridgeback-Breed.jpg (77KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
rhodesian-ridgeback-Breed.jpg
77KB, 850x565px
>>2362685
I'm not that guy.... Atleast I think so....(Mental issues and all) you'd prefer me a Savannah Kat?
>>2362730
Sorry I'm about 5 months or so new to this board. But having a rage thread will make people hide behind other anons that would most likely be fakes. As if the mask of anonymity isn't enough...
>>
>>2362679
>step sister gets GSD pup for her birthday
>is neurotic, lazy, and mean
>at first things seem kind of okay
>but as time goes on her poorly trained pup gets too strong, becomes a big dog
>too hard for her to walk without it pulling and hurting her
>dog isn't potty trained at all
>kept leashed to the couch to avoid messes when she's busy
>becomes leashed to the couch all the time
>starts to not give her water in the evenings to avoid the nighttime walks
>stops giving her barely any food and water at all to avoid having to walk the dog or clean up her messes
>starts to hit and scream at the dog when it cries or uses the bathroom on the floor
>constantly leaves the house to avoid the dog
>my mom and I secretly feed, water, and walk her when step sis is out
>probably would have fucking starved to death or died of dehydration if we hadn't
>my dad is completely blind to what's happening, shut himself off from it and refuses to acknowledge the abuse
>constant fights about how she's abusing the dog
>eventually convince her to get rid of the dog

She's now happy, strong, and healthy with several acres of land to roam and a Doberman friend, with an owner that isn't fucking insane and loves her.
>>
>>2362679
My own abuse is with my betta fish. I was given a surprise betta and a bowl for him, however I did not want the fish. I was too lazy to get someone to come pick him up for free. I did upgrade him from a 1 gallon bowl to a 2.5 gallon glass barrel thing, but honestly I'd frequently let the thing become absolutely filthy with weird algaes.

He has very recently moved into a 3 gallon with a filter and is much happier.
>>
>>2362765
are you me?
>>
My dog would jump down multiple steps because of his impatience. Working his way from 1 to what I think was his record 5 steps, and eventually fractured part of his spine doing it and lost mobility in his hind-legs. I've seen people on Facebook commenting on some videos where they train Pitbulls to do these gigantic long jumps into sandpits, like "I hope they don't do this too much, or he won't be able to move when he's old."

But nowhere in raising dogs 101 did it ever come up just how fragile their hind legs get. I mean obvious it's the thinnest part of their body, but they seem invincible until they're not. ;_;
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.