[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chimpanzees

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I really love chimpanzees, all homonoids really.
I'd love to one day work with bonobos in a sanctuary.
>>
>>2362443
I've been extreme with most animals but chimpanzees frighten me. They are the only other creature capable of hate.
>>
Nope. Not chimps. Doesn't anyone remember the one that totally snapped and ate that lady?
>>
>>2362960
Chimps no way. Bonobos are a lot more chill though
>>
>>2362972
bonobos are bros
>>
>>2363021
>bronobros
>>
>>2363021
bonobos are obsessed with sex. very degenerate animals
>>2362488
there are probably other apes that can hate too. maybe some cetaceans as well
>>
>>2363054
>bonobos are obsessed with sex. very degenerate animals
We are too.
>>
File: IMG_6238.jpg (221KB, 1280x1084px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6238.jpg
221KB, 1280x1084px
>>2363021
There was a bonobo involved in animal cognition experiments who didn't like the way his favorite researcher was being corrected by her supervisor, so he devised an escape plan, successfully carried it out on went from office to office until he found the supervisor and bit off his fingers. He spontaneously apologized for it a year later through his communication pad.
>>
>>2363410
What the fuck
>>
>>2363410
nice bonobo fanfiction youve got there
>>
>>2363431
Google bonobo and NPR. It was on some program like TED Talks or Radiolab.
>>
>>2363054
It's not as an intense hate with other creatures. Chimpanzees are the only animal that can approach our own understanding of hate.
>>
>>2363410
The Great Ape Trust is one of the shittiest funds for apes. Bonobos escape there all the time and it is not much of a problem. How many caretakers do they have? Three. How many bonobos? Seven.
Even the kids of those volunteers had to clean up the cages because there jus isn't enough staff.
>>
>>2363492
They also said that the bonobos could speak English, whispering.
>>
>>2362443
>I'd love to one day work with bonobos in a sanctuary.
I'll bet you would
>>
just move up to detroit
>>
>>2363410
replace lab with car dealership, researcher with saleswoman, and bonobo with Tyrone and it'd still be believable.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.