[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best way to get rid of these little shits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: yellow sac.jpg (60KB, 560x373px) Image search: [Google]
yellow sac.jpg
60KB, 560x373px
Hey /an/ I won't bother you with long details, but about 2 years ago these fuckers have been crawling on my car, I honestly thought I was rid of them last year but lo and behold they're back. They only come out at night and at first I though the were brown recluses, but their aren't any brown recluse populations in Florida plus they have no violin shaped mark. Narrowed it down to it being either yellow sac spiders or garden ghost spiders. Either way I want them out for the obvious reason of not having one of them crawl on me in an enclosed space going at high velocities.

I am about to set of a bug bomb or two and dowse the area surroundings my car with the strongest pesticide available.

Would this resolve my problem? What else can I do to eradicate this menace once and for all?
>>
leave spiders alone fag
>>
>>2362312
Spiders are based, OP is a fag
>>
>>2362312
Are you dumb? Do you think spiders are fucking ants or something? What exactly do you think they're feeding on in your car?
>>
>>2362312
Why not just leave the bug cleaners alone to do their thing?

Thats all they are doing in your car...
>>
Yellow sac spiders fucking suck, they multiply in homes to the point of serious annoyance, and their presence is particularly annoying because they are more likely to bite humans than most spiders here in the eastern US.

I'm bros with basically any other spider in my house. I see jumping spiders like Phidippus audax coming through my window and I'm happy. But yellow sac spiders? I kill em when I see them. They're invasive species here anyway.
>>
>>2362927
fuckin this, 6 years ago my house was suddenly over run with baby yellow sac spiders.

They got in the dogs waterbowl, my combs, clothes, food. Watching the TV I noticed a tiny one crawling across my chest or they hung down from the ceiling. Paid an exterminator 3 times to holocaust them before they went adult.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.