[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has any animal literally *blocks your path* before?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 16

File: 1481410766034.jpg (426KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1481410766034.jpg
426KB, 1024x683px
Has any animal literally *blocks your path* before?
>>
>>2362231
my dog trips people all the fucking time
she's a moron that gets too excited to see people
>>
>>2362231
Yeah, a shitbull got out in my neighborhood and kept trying to mount my female rottie while I was out walking her.
I shoved him off, got in between, tried to look as tall as possible, and had a staring competition with the shitbull. Luckily it bought my bluff, probably believing it was outnumbered, and took a submissive posture while following us another few blocks.
>>
>>2362236
>>2362243

This is not *blocks your path* material
>>
>>2362231
Yes. A skunk did that to me before.
>>
>>2362231
Yeah, my parents had a dog from a shelter that was a nutjob. We took it in until it found a new owner. It was always lying in front of the entrance and after a week or so it didn't want to let me oit of the house anymore. It barked and growled and it was clear as fuck that it would bite me if i'd gotten any closer. Same happened to my brother. My mom then got pissed when i said that i didn't want that dog here anymore and wouldn't be willing to work with it. They gave it back and then the shelter people were pissed about my parents not going against mine and my brothers wish. It was a medium size schnauzer btw.
>>
>>2362231
I once had a pet lovebird that like to stand in the doorway of my room and would bite anyone trying to leave, even myself.
>>
>>2362231
my fucking dogs and cats are little walking fucking furry ass road blocks i swear too god just GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY YOU FUCKING FURRY LITTLE NIGGERS I SWEAR TOO GOD

FUCK
>>
File: téléchargement.jpg (6KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.jpg
6KB, 299x168px
>>2362231
When I was in kindergarden, we made a school trip to a farm, and we were allowed to pet the goat and roam through the different enclosure. In case we got lost, we had name tag. A goat went in front of me, and blocked me by chewing my badge. This fucker didnt let me go, so I guess this count as *blocks your path*
>>
>>2362231
I was bicycling down the everglades last year and a 8 to 9 foot gator blocked the path and refused to move.
Does that count op?
>>
File: 1473391167557.png (1MB, 591x967px) Image search: [Google]
1473391167557.png
1MB, 591x967px
No, but I've done it to a dog before

>Walking puppy
>She's still pretty young. Spazzy and sniffy on the leash but learning quick. Pic related
>Shitfuck family has their dog that likes to chase shit and has no recall out in the front yard without a lead
>Whatever, on the other side of the street and walk past
>Everything seems fine, but the dog must have just barely noticed us when we were moving out if view past the hedges
>Hear low growling and the clacking of nails on the pavement
>Look over shoulder, this shitfuck dog is charging down the street at me
>Get between puppy and shitfuck
>He's still coming
>Take a few aggressive steps towards him
>Clearly holding my ground
>Shitfuck slams on the breaks
>Stops about four feet away from me, but still looking at me all pissed
>Stomp foot, point, "Go home!" In the manliest, not terrified for my puppy's life voice
>Shitfuck turns and takes a few steps before looking back
>"Good boy, go home."
>He starts doing the slow, defeated walk back home
>The shitfuck family standing on the curb, not screaming anymore, just more puzzled that I got this dog to listen to me as well as he did.

Dicks. If you dog won't recall when excited, have a leash on every time. Lots of stuff in the front yard is exciting.
>>
Sometimes I'm taking my dog for a walk and there's an alligator sunning on the path so we have to turn back around.
>>
>>2362236
Same, but he doesn't have to be excited. He's just underfoot all the time.
>>
>>2362313
Fellow floridanon?
>>
>>2362318
Yeah Collier county. You?
>>
>>2362231
had a bear waiting for me outside my outhouse once
>>
>>2362334
Pasco
We used to have this big gator in the pond nearby but he disappeared.
>>
I've almost broken my neck tripping over my fucking cat god knows how many times over 18 years.
>>
Yeah, I was accosted by a hammerhead shark while diving.

I pet it on the nose.
>>
I was cycling a few years ago and a herd of reindeers blocked the road. I ended up going around them through the forest
>>
>>2362231
rattlesnake between my parents house and my dads shop. It was 4 feet long and I jumped right over it without noticing. My dad was right behind me and killed it, still have the rattle
>>
>>2362290
So the goat stole your identity? are you still lost on that farm?
>>
>>2362264
If you're talking about just a big fat animal blocking my path like snorlax then no, never, because I'm not big and fat and could easily go around
>>
>>2362359
You're welcome.
I killed it for sport and by hand.
>>
File: Kawaii Spider (1).png (995KB, 948x1073px) Image search: [Google]
Kawaii Spider (1).png
995KB, 948x1073px
>>2362231
>giant spider web hanging between two evergreens
>go to poke it down with a stick
>stick hits web, a couple dozen spiders come running out
>nope right the fuck out of there
>>
all the fucking deer that hang out in-town.
>>
>>2362302
I'd protect that cutiepi too.

well done.
>>
File: greentexting backwards.jpg (29KB, 569x367px) Image search: [Google]
greentexting backwards.jpg
29KB, 569x367px
>>2362231
This one time, on route 12...
>>
>>2362313
it probably wouldn't give a shit if you walked near it. as long as you don't go in the water with them
>>
Geese, constantly

The worst thing is being out fishing and then having twenty of them roll up and force you to move
>>
Deer jumped on my car. Total loss of car (it was a fairly old Jetta and didn't stand a chance). Total loss of the wretched deer too, by the way.
>>
Crows once

Just walking down the street and suddenly the fuckers were divebombing me. Turns out there was a fledgling in the yard I was passing
>>
>>2362231
a deer. forreal.
>>
>>2362366
Pics of said cat pls.
>>
>>2362231
An entire flock of sheep when on a mountain trail
>>
>>2362231

Yes. A puma block my path in the mountain long time ago, was scary af, my friend and i go full retard with a machete and a air gun and scare the beast.
>>
When I was a kid my neighbours shit tier dog they abused escaped the backyard they never let it out of and decided our driveway was where it wanted to stay. Had to go to a random house and use their phone to call dad who chased it back into their backyard with a bat.
>>
>>2362231
Other than stray dogs and the nimble house centipede, nah.

Europe doesn't have any fun fauna anymore.
>>
A black bear once.

I like to walk old gaswell access roads here in PA. A lot of them connect in one way or another and it's a big footpath highway, sometimes faster than driving.

Anyway, one day a black bear was in the middle of the road. Not a huge one or anything, but nothing to sneeze at either. First I thought it wasn't a big deal. It wasn't the first bear I'd seen. Then I saw it's cubs off to the side a little bit and mama wasn't moving. Standoff for a couple minutes then the babies wandered away and mama followed. End of story.
>>
>>2362231
Eh. We get stray cows holding up traffic from time to time.
>>
>>2362302
you ran dude no need to lie on an anonymous image board
>>
A little skunk one time a I was walking home. Not because I was afraid of him, but because skunks are unpredictable and have basically no fear of humans so I didn't want anything weird to happen like him getting friendly then biting me, so I sort of discouraged him from interacting with me with the light from my phone a little. Maybe. He seemed like he was veering off to run down the sidewalk to the left anyway. Skunks are cute. They're just cheeky because of how well defended they are.
>>
>>2362231
Yeah pic related, European adder

Sunbathing on in the middle of the path in the forest, with thick bushes on each side so couldn't go around. My dog tore free, ran up and stepped on it after which it hurried away. Thankfully she didn't get bit
>>
>>2362231
A moose did, once, on a small Alaskan mountain pass. I ended up zig-zagging out of there as fast as I could down the mountain side.
>>
>>2362569
I would walk past if i was alone but my dog is 40 lb and probably looks like food to a gator.
>>
>>2362290
>>2362231
I live on a farm. Every animal does that 24/7 like it is their job.
>>
there was this worm on the ground after heavy raining.

i circled it around.
>>
>>2362918
you shouldn't walk your dog in a forest if it can just tear free at whim
>>
>>2363567
A link on collar was broken, I didn't know about it

Thanks for your lecture, faggot
>>
>>2362231
I'd need dozens of hands to count how many times my dog has been in the kitchen, standing between me and my mom.
>>
>>2362335
Pretty shitty situation
>>
File: Damn it carlos.jpg (13KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Damn it carlos.jpg
13KB, 210x240px
>>2363873
That was a beary terrible pun
>>
>>2362243
>using the term shitbull
>while he owns a rottie
Yes Stalin, Hitler does suck.
>>
File: 634.jpg (58KB, 800x577px) Image search: [Google]
634.jpg
58KB, 800x577px
*stances your path*
>>
moose a bunch of times
>>
>>2364215
SMASHED AND
>>
File: IMG_5424.jpg (229KB, 468x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5424.jpg
229KB, 468x1920px
>>2362231

Why has no one addressed the fact this cat is SWOLL AS FUG
>>
>>2364358

S
L
A
M
M
E
D
>>
File: 5261205_orig.jpg (110KB, 700x442px) Image search: [Google]
5261205_orig.jpg
110KB, 700x442px
One of these fuckers, i was quite young, and hanging around in the beach. Then i saw this chilling in an area with few trees. It was like 5 meters away from me. We just stared at each other for a few second then continued with our day.
>>
>>2362231
Snakes on a bike trail. Had to push 3 of them off the path before we could continue.
>>
>>2362579
One time I had bread in my pocket and this huge goose snuck behind me and took a bite out of my ass. I had to kick him because he kept attacking me.
>>
File: IMG_0878.jpg (102KB, 720x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0878.jpg
102KB, 720x503px
I visited Custer State Park in South Dakota a couple years ago and pic related happened almost everyday we were there. Pretty cool desu.
>>
>be me
>be in like 7th grade
>walking home from school with friends
>dog starts running for me
>I outrun the bitch
>>
>>2362231
>riding ATV at night inna woods
>pop over small hill just in time to see a huge black snake crossing trail
>thumb throttle right before I run over him, which causes bike to lift
>continue on
I could have just ran it over, but I figured I would give snek a fighting chance
>>
File: images-56.jpg (36KB, 345x426px) Image search: [Google]
images-56.jpg
36KB, 345x426px
>>2362231
African elephant.

>be in game park
>lone bull elephant walking down the road
>dad starts inching the car along past him
>elephant *BLOCKS YOUR PATH* and starts hooting and flapping his ears
>shit's going down
>dad puts car in reverse gear and starts driving back
>elephant follows
>this continues for about 100m
>elephant starts forcing car off the road
>dad reverses off the road into some bushes
>mom and sister are crying and screaming at this point
>suddenly dad revs like a Nascar driver and shoots ahead past the elephant
>can hear elephant going reeeeeeeee behind us

What a cunt. Dad and I laugh about it to this day.
>>
>>2363625
you're welcome, poopyhead
>>
>>2364508
indonesia has internet?
>>
>>2362231
Yeah both my fucking cats
>>
>>2364606
I was on a vacation in singapore
>>
>>2364360
If by swolle you mean fat, of course.
>>
I used to drink at my friend's house who had this really ill-tempered little mutt that would snarl and bark ferociously any time you tried to walk down the hallway to use the bathroom.

They had a bag of treats on a table by the hall. To go to the bathroom, you had to take two treats. Give him one on the way there and one on the way back so he would step aside and let you pass. This happened every time.
>>
some guys dog ran up to me when I was walking mine and blocked my path once
It then tried to bite me dog and I kicked in the ribs, i must have turned into the hulk with adrenaline or something because I never even knew I could kick that hard. the dog ran away whining and then lay down on the floor basically crying
>>
>>2366153
>not kicking the shit out of this dog, in front of its lazy, retarded owner
Why reward bad behavior when you can correct it?
>>
>>2364555
Similar story but we moved off the road to let it pass. It decidied it wanted to try and push a tree onto the car.
>>
yeah
to get to part of town to meet friends, walk through a park and theres a fenced path round back of some peoples houses to main road and onto town

a fucking wasp was hovering just in front of the path

i took the long, long route back around the park and into town at opposite end

fucking wasps
>>
File: Chipmunk.jpg (744KB, 1000x798px) Image search: [Google]
Chipmunk.jpg
744KB, 1000x798px
>>2362231

I change course for wild animals all the time, mostly woodland critters, often birds trying to enjoy their meal. Its no bother for me to change my path so a poor little animal doesnt have their precious feeding time disrupted by the needless terror of a primate coming towards it. So I change path and walk around so the little things can eat in peace.

Just the other day a rabbit was out lounging in the cool grass at sunset as I returned from the grocery store. He watched me in a totally relaxed position, so I changed my path as he watched, yielding to the gentle rabbit so he could keep resting in leisure.

Its a hard world for the little things. Im happy to give them their peace when I can.
>>
>>2364132
>comparing some inbred mutt shitbull to a pure bred
Shiggity
>>
>>2362231
Once when I was young I was taking a shortcut through some woods to a friends house. There was a vulture in the middle of the path eating some animal carcass and I decided to turn around and take the street instead of risk pissing it off.
>>
File: 1444381744818.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
1444381744818.gif
1MB, 392x400px
I was caught in front of a bison stampede while on a geyser boardwalk in yellowstone once
>>
>>2362231
I big bull stood in my way once, turned his head downwards a bit and kinda gave me the impression he was gonna charge at me.

My friend, who's the son of a farmer just casually comes up between us, raises his hands, claps and makes retard-sounds and the bull just fucked straight off.
>>
Hogs. All the fucking time.
I live in the bumfuck of nowhere in south france and let me tell you, there isn't a week end when i don't have to wait for those fat hairy pigs to move out the road
I hate them so much, and getting chased by them while you do your morning jog is NO FUN.
>>
File: 1417923798074.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1417923798074.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>2367832

Do they have powerful jaws or something?

I just read some ISIS fighters were killed by wild boars.

All I know of pigs is the farm variety. When I read such things, I always ask the same question, 'how dangerous can a pig really be?" Its not a graceful creature and it seems if one held their ground, a swift boot to the ribs should be enough to shoo them away. Its not like they can jump up, right?

How are pigs, boars dangerous?

Its like people who run from geese. I dont understand. The worst a goose can do to you is get mud on you and wipe feathers in your face. If you just take an aggressive stance, they back off.
>>
File: IMG_4029.jpg (113KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4029.jpg
113KB, 540x405px
>>2367947
>How are pigs, boars dangerous?
They are built like a tank and tenacious. They are huge and outweigh you by several hundreds of pounds. A kick to the ribs does nothing. You can stab a boar with a spear and, if it doesn't have a crossbrace to prevent it, the damn thing will impale itself through just to rip you to shreds. They can take on big cats and win.
You don't fuck around with pigs.
>>
>>2367947
An adult boar weighs 200+ pounds and is equipped with sharp tusks. If you piss one off it charges you, gores you, and possibly eats you. Don't fuck with boars.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.