[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone tell me what this bug is... Thanks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170420_144244584.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170420_144244584.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
Can someone tell me what this bug is...

Thanks
>>
ccccarpet beetle
>>
I need to get rid of them, seen a few around my room... I vacuum regularly and dust every week.
>>
carpet beetles don't really do anything, i see them and their larvae on and off but don't pay much mind
>>
File: Image.png (2MB, 1807x706px) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
2MB, 1807x706px
I might have them too. They're about half the size of a grain of rice. They die on their own, a lot, all the time.

They have wings but can't fly. They do a weird jump with their wings but that's rare. They LOVE heat and light. If I turn off the lights and only have my monitor on then I'll get at least five of them in a few minutes of waiting. They seem to love dry food. They can't flip themselves over if you put them on their backs. They have a hard shell. They don't care if you exist which I assume means they're quite young or they just don't care. They don't get near my hands for example but they don't fear that I'm there, you know? They crawl around the walls at times and will attempt to jump towards light sources or food.

That's about all I can remember about them.

Just interested in what they are. I don't believe that they're anything that's been suggested before because I can't find similar images. They don't do anything at all. Quite boring, actually, and I don't mind them, but I've never seen them before and I get A LOT of them during summer especially.

Thought they were babies of something larger but I've never seen one larger than half the size of a grain of rice. Ever. Thought they had a little nest where they hang out, they have to come from somewhere after all, but can't seem to find it. I see a line of dead ones in corners by furniture but can't find the source of them.
>>
>>2361759
you'll usually find dead ones in your home because adults don't eat carpet or any material like that, they eat pollen and nectar. the larvae eat fabric, but such small amounts it's not really anything to worry about.

i kill them if i see them or sometimes just leave them alone because they're fairly inconsequential
>>
Their hairs can irritate the skin and make you itch...

Especially if you're allergic to them.
>>
It's a bed bug
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.