[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rip kitty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: sad-harold.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sad-harold.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
Is it ok to kill a dog if you own it? This trash dog just killed my prized $1k persian cat i've had for 10 years.
>>
No. Also you're a shit owner for leaving your cat and dog together unsupervised.
>>
>>2360794
^this

dont bother having fucking animals if you can't even care for them.
>>
File: image(1).png (848KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image(1).png
848KB, 750x1334px
>>2360794
Are you retarded? Is OP supposed to know his/her dog was gonna kill their fucking cat and have to watch it 24/7? I live with 4 dogs and 6 cats, (8/10 of those animals belonged to and were taken in without our consent by my Mom before she abandoned our family) 3 of the dogs are complete monumental fucking assholes, one has bit me multiple time and we just couldn't get rid of it because my useless mother cared more about the dog then her son's safety, but even still none of my dogs have ever hurt our cats beyond a strong nip that hurt the cat for a while, for OP to somehow anticipate his dog singlehandedly chasing down and killing his agile cat over the course of what I assume is a week or so (As it sounds like Op's cat is new) is just fucking stupid. I hate people like you who think animals can never do wrong and anything they do is always the owners fault.
>>
>>2360803
Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen
>>
>>2360803
You sound like a hoarder
>>
File: 1490578200539.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490578200539.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>2360792
Do us all a favor and kill yourself instead
>>
>>2360803
you sound gross
>>
why the hell would your dog do that and why would you do that
>>
Just shoot it.
Dogs are vermin anyways.
>>
>>2360962
t.Cat hoarder
>>
>>2360803
>my dogs have never hurt my cat except for that time they hurt my cat
>>
>>2360967
The meowth will rise again
>>
>>2360885
Dogs are fine to kill. I kill them if they walk on my property anyway. All dogs should stay inside. But irresponsible owners leave them in the yard or let them roam neighborhoods.
>>
>>2361009
>catfag trying to flip the argument about outside cats on to dogs
>catfag logic means they can't understand that free roaming cats vastly outnumber free roaming dogs
>>
File: roll.jpg (57KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
roll.jpg
57KB, 600x400px
>>2360792
>not a single cute photo of the diseased
>>
>>2360885
This.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.