[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are dogs so disgusting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Poop-eatingCR2.jpg (124KB, 800x577px) Image search: [Google]
Poop-eatingCR2.jpg
124KB, 800x577px
why are dogs so disgusting
>>
>>2360190
Same could be said for all creatures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQFx_Cu29_M
>>
>>2360190
I know of this one species that willing kills itself over the ground it stands. An argument can be made that these are different factions that strife which happens in nature but this certain species also kills its loved ones when they become to old or it, these poor soles are hooked up to cold beading in a lonely room and give chemicals to prolong a life unsure of desire to live.

This species is HUMANS

>inb4: hurrr durrr.
>this allegory works a thousand different ways.
>>
>>2360245
Old or ill* souls*
>>
>>2360245
Are you retarded?
>>
Dogs are the jannies of life. They are the animals religious people like the most. I dont get why Muslims hate them but love to collect indoctrinated dog-ninja women instead.
>>
You are right OP, they are disgusting. Their saliva is composed at 90% of faeces.
Dam people who kiss them on the mouth
>>
>>2360261

He got real emotional writing that, you can tell. Tears were literally streaming down his face.
>>
>>2360265
Janitors?
>>
>>2360275
wtf
>>
>>2360261
No but clearly you are. You're also one of those people that no one gives a shit about, and you're probably ugly as fuck too.

>making derogatory accusations without backing them.
I can do that too.
>>
>>2360367
Are you gay, or a girl
>>
>>2360286
It's what jannie is short for in this sector.
>>
File: 1492104994796.jpg (63KB, 478x417px) Image search: [Google]
1492104994796.jpg
63KB, 478x417px
>>2360245
>durrr hurrr I can't speak right
>durrr hurrr look at me, making fun of humans, ha so original and nonconformist
>durrr hurrr inb4 will defend me from criticism
>>
File: Takin' out the poo.jpg (39KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Takin' out the poo.jpg
39KB, 600x400px
>>2360190
>dogs willing to eat a turd to make it harder for predators to hunt down their babies

Seems pretty based, to me.

A lot of birds also have to deal with eating shit, as the only way to keep their nests clean when their babies shit in it is to carry it out in their mouth. Now THAT'S love.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.