[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl;dr Living with mother and she owns 3 Norwich Terriers. The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

tl;dr Living with mother and she owns 3 Norwich Terriers. The buggers play for keeps where they've dug up rabbit nests and killed a raccoon.

I'm a cat person, and my mother knows that but at the same time I'm not going to get a cat knowing it's a death sentence to be around those dogs. But they do leave animals larger than them alone.

Would a Maine Coon be a good cat to get in this situation because of how large they can grow?
>>
>>2359636
How about you stop being a leech and move out so you don't have to subject prey-oriented dogs to a shitty cat they'll fight with 24/7
>>
>>2359636
If you can't live to support yourself then you should not have a pet.
>>
>>2359642
>>2359641
>Waste money on unnecessary housing in this economy when rental unit prices are rising to a historical high..
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.
>>
>>2359644
good thing no girl wants to fuck you, it'd be a bit awkward bringing them home to mommy's house.

anyways, if you can't afford your own housing, you can't afford the expenses of a pet

>inb4 i can buy the cheapest walmart kibble & i'll never take my cat to the vet
>>
>>2359650
>Resorting to insults and strawmen because he can't refute the merit of an economically sound choice regarding housing.
It's your prerogative if you want to piss away money unnecessarily in some unimpressive peacock move of 'independence' I'm happy with the savings and helping my mother out. And if a girl doesn't want to fuck you at your parents place, it just shows how shallow she is.
>>
>>2359651
Defend it how you want bro but unless youre at home saving money for your own place, past a certain age its pretty damn pathetic. You may not see it but every body else will.

Its probably a cat person thing.
>>
>>2359668
> past a certain age its pretty damn pathetic
Only by your standards, which no one else follows if you look at socioty. So I'm not broken up by your statements.
>>
>>2359636
>worried about 12 pound dogs
They're fucking rats, I wouldn't worry about it. I also wouldn't bring a pet into another person's home without permission.
>cat person
Ah it all makes sense.

>meanwhile I have a german shepherd, english mastiff, and a 7 pound cat
>cat is the alpha, eats out of any bowl, slaps the other two around
heh
>>
>>2359674
Enjoy asking your mother for permission you beta fag
>>
>>2359644
>trying to rationalize being a NEET this hard
>>
File: tumblr_nisxqhFEMs1qfwau4o1_500.png (143KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nisxqhFEMs1qfwau4o1_500.png
143KB, 500x208px
>>2359651
>And if a girl doesn't want to fuck you at your parents place, it just shows how shallow she is.

What? Dude...no...

We don't want to fuck you there because it isn't your house, it's someone elses. And not only is it not your place, it is your PARENTS place. That's disrespectful as all hell. Not to mention trying to get it on but also pondering if your mom might randomly decide to come back in the house because she forgot her grocery list or some shit.

Like, I could understand if you had roommates, and ya it would be annoying, but your parents house? Jesus fucking christ anon, just split a 100 bucks and get a hotel room or go to her place.
>>
>>2359701
Are you telling me you've never taken a girl to bed in your grandmother's place?

The fuck is wrong you?
>>
This thread shows how autistic cat people are.
>>
>>2359644
I bought a house in 2009 cause I'm not a degenerate.
>>
>>2359719
>degenerate
>>>/pol/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.