[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zoo General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1491780678015.jpg (869KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1491780678015.jpg
869KB, 3264x2448px
Is it autistic to go to the Zoo alone as an adult?
I just did. Didn't know it was a fucking no school week so all the fucking kids were there.
>Stand in line to be let in for 10+ minutes
>Children are randomly shrieking. *autistic screeching* but actually happened and in intervals
>Hear more people speak Spanish than English
>Only non-obese woman is a head taller than me
>Eventually get in
>Everyone is sleeping except for the Camels and the Siamang
>Have to walk more than I'd walked in a year
>Phone runs out of memory
>>
>>2359494

My girlfriend loves to zoo, and she always makes me go. So I bought her a $500 friend of the zoo pass, so now she's a donor, and gets in with however many friends she wants whenever she wants, and private tour with the keepers.

It sucks. I thought it would mean she could go without me, because going wasn't a big deal and was free, but it ended up forcing to go more often.

I only like the reptile house.
>>
>>2359494
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UI0eXr7DQc
>>
which zoo, op?
>>
>>2359527
and it's only weird if you feel weird about it
>>
>>2359494
>Is it autistic to go to the Zoo alone as an adult?
why would it be

>Stand in line to be let in for 10+ minutes
okay

>Children are randomly shrieking. *autistic screeching* but actually happened and in intervals
okay

>Hear more people speak Spanish than English
okay

>Only non-obese woman is a head taller than me
okay?

>Everyone is sleeping except for the Camels and the Siamang
go early when everything has just been shifted out

>Have to walk more than I'd walked in a year
it's normal for people to be physically active so gj successfully assimilating

>Phone runs out of memory
okay

sounds like you should go again op, i think you need the sunlight, exercise, and exposure to other human beings. clear up a little space on your phone, be there right when the gates open, avoid school holidays and half price or free entry days if your zoo has it. pack a lunch. stop ignoring the birds in the collection.
>>
>>2359527
South Wick's

>>2359532
I agree. Preferably on a week where school isn't out.
>>
>>2359494

Only if you forget to wear your cape.
>>
>>2359494
I go to the aquarium all the time alone and touch the fish. If it's autistic to know what you want and do it then design me a sonic character.
>>
>>2359494
I feel bad for anyone who would let the constraints of society get in the way of their appreciation of nature.
>>
it's weirder when you make a fuss about it, OP

just go and enjoy the animals
>>
File: IMG_7612.jpg (137KB, 800x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7612.jpg
137KB, 800x582px
>not having a membership that gives you unlimited free admission with no lines, free tram and carousel rides, and the occasional free plushie and tote bag
>>
I kinda wish we had a zoo in my town, but considering the place is already a shithole I suppose a good idea we don't.
The Toronto zoo was nice to visit, I wish I could go every week - with or without company. It's not that autistic, OP.
>>
>>2359494
No but it's certainly suspicious.
>>
I think it depends. Is it a nice zoo with a garden and butterfly are or is it a child oriented zoo with rides?
>>
Mfw live in upstate NY and only zoos close at all are syracuse and binghamton and both sucke and starve animals
>>
I go a few times a year and take pictures of the aminals. Always mid-week and only during slow season (late fall through early spring). It's comfy. I cannot tolerate it during weekend or busy season as it is jam packed with assholes. The noisy children I can tolerate but their parents are another thing entirely. Always asking me stupid questions about my camera (i use a 300mm lens at the zoo).
>>
Zoo in my city allows dogs so we took our pup a couple of weeks back. It was an awesome experience--much better than taking a kid to the zoo.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.