[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: the most based animal on planet earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: Octopus.jpg (204KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Octopus.jpg
204KB, 1280x720px
ITT: the most based animal on planet earth
>>
File: 20170415_095456.jpg (498KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
20170415_095456.jpg
498KB, 540x960px
>>2358506
Goats are the shit
>>
>>2358514
would u a goatt???
>>
>>2358506
if only they could live on land more easily and have a longer life span

although if they could do that they'd probably take over once we go away
>>
File: best bird in the world.jpg (7KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
best bird in the world.jpg
7KB, 246x205px
Canada Geese are incredibly gifted navigators and instinctively know the way across the long haul to warmer climates. They forge ahead with confidence and bravery.

When we consider the goose never leaves one of its own kind behind, we begin to see the goose in a different light. Just like the US Marines, "Semper Fidelis" (always faithful) is the motto of the goose too.

Geese annually migrate to warmer climates during the winter. Should a goose become injured during this trek, another goose will leave the migrating flock to stay with its fallen comrade. The goose will stay with the injured until he has recovered or until its final breath.

Further, geese have intricate methods of communication - not only do they sense when their brethren are in trouble, they also work as a team to communicate warnings, as well as messages of prime landing sites.

Traits of Canada Geese:
Bravery, Loyalty, Teamwork, Confidence, Protection, Fellowship, Communication, Determination
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdnPQrqniIE
>>
File: pangolin-cites-03.jpg (1MB, 1716x1144px) Image search: [Google]
pangolin-cites-03.jpg
1MB, 1716x1144px
It's just like one of my Japanese pocket monsters
>>
>>2359205
If they are so fucking intelligent than why do I mow down 3-4 of them every time I drive by the city park?
>>
>>2358514
that ibex looks so disappointed when that redditor fuck is taking a pic of it
>>
>>
>>2359313
>if they are so fucking intelligent than(sic) why am an asshole
>>
>>2360529
>they did not choose to stand in the middle of the road
I may be an asshole, but in no way are these flying shit beasts based or intelligent.
>>
These fuckers
>>
>>2360549
I thought they were just feathers held together with compressed hatred...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.