[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This morning my two dogs had a fight over a ball. One had the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tactical assault dog with knife.jpg (33KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tactical assault dog with knife.jpg
33KB, 400x300px
This morning my two dogs had a fight over a ball.
One had the other dog by the neck before I managed to break it up, they've both got cuts near their eye.
They've had a few fights in the past, but this might be the worst one

What does /an/ suggest I do?
>>
Take them to a vet. Get the dog that starts the aggression put down. Dont let them stay together unsupervised. Lock them in seperate rooms when u arnt there to supervise them
>>
Give more information about previous fights. Are they the same age? Are they littermates. If they repeatedly fight over balls then dont give them balls any more.
>>
>>2358156
One is a puppy, one is several years older
They're roughly the same size
Not littermates, moved in together a few months ago.
Basically, the puppy doesn't listen when the older dog tells him to fuck off and he never backs down from a fight.
>>
>>2358159
>>2358156
It's kind of strange, at my last house, the older dog was backed into a corner by my brother's girlfriend's small, grumpy, near-blind, arthritis-ridden dog, they never had a fight because "older dog" would always move away.
>>
>>2358144
Buy another ball
>>
File: g.png (49KB, 720x728px) Image search: [Google]
g.png
49KB, 720x728px
>>2358144
>>
>>2358263
>>2358261
>>2358258
quit spamming your unfunny OC
>>
>>2358155
>Take them to a vet. Get the dog that starts the aggression put down.

Don't listen to this faggot.

Dog packs are structured and rank oriented, and you are the top dog, and the enforcer.

You must determine which dog is dominant, give it the precedence it deserves, and ensure that the lower dog respects the structure.

Feed the dominant dog first.
Give affection to the dominant dog first.
Correct the sub dog for acting like an asshole.

This isn't cruel, this is just establishing rank, and both dogs will appreciate it, and the fighting will end because they will both know where they stand in the pack.

Good luck.
>>
>>2358402
And the dominant dog should be the older dog BTW, but it'll need your help as it ages.

Show deference for the older dog, and correct the shit out of the pup for fucking with it, and it'll learn.
>>
>>2358402
>>2358405
cesar you're not allowed to post on 4chan after the last incident. i'm going to have to call border patrol
>>
>>2358411

There's a vid out there of Ian Dunbar talking about pack structure in dogs based on a 30 year study, and the study demonstrated that every generation of dogs establishes rank among themselves, and that every older generation of dogs holds a higher rank than the younger generation, regardless of size. Dogs essentially work on size and aggressiveness first, and then by seniority.
>>
>>2358155
retarded and bait.
>>
>>2358144
just give the hamster your wallet and phone and nobody gets hurt. ya dig..??
>>
>>2358402
gtfo cesar
there is no such bullshit

How about hanging yourself
>>
>>2358144
>What does /an/ suggest I do?
Rematch. Loser gets to be the winner's gf for the night.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.