[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I need some wild bird halp. This retarded cardinal and its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: dumb.jpg (62KB, 504x585px) Image search: [Google]
dumb.jpg
62KB, 504x585px
So I need some wild bird halp. This retarded cardinal and its mate have taken over the bird feeder. They drive all the other birds away and they're the only ones that frequent my bird feeder. Any tips on buying different bird food that cardinals don't like? They're ok I guess but they're the only bird I see at my feeder...
>>
Ive got the exact opposite. Only sparrows and black caps scaring the solo/duo birds
>>
I guess no matter what the bully bird u gotta put a stop to it.
I had sparrows and blue jays and a few woodpeckers until the cardinals started hoggin the spot to themselves those dicks >[
>>
>>2357974
I wouldn't complain because cardinals look pretty
I've got faggot squirrels who keep invading my bird feeder. But I'm getting pretty good at rigging up animal-friendly deterrents. Good luck getting past a plastic cup you adorable asshole.
>>
>>2358023
that would add to my wild bird feather collection...
>>
Get more bird feeders and space them out. Don't have them out in the open but near a fence, tree, bush, etc. It makes birds more comfortable.

My yard cycles through crows, bluejays, Cardinals, starlings and sparrows. The bluejays no longer fight the sparrows and starlings, they avoid the crows but they do Duke it out with the cardinals. Sometimes I will have all of them at different breed feeders. As long as they aren't nesting near it and are spaced apart so they're not on top of each other they won't bother as much.
>>
>>2357974
Don't get butthurt OP. Learn to appreciate their personalities. Cardinals typically are bossy and rude to birds smaller than them. It's funny. No need to call the national guard. If you DON'T have cats or a major squirrel problem, sprinkle some seed on the ground for the other folk. Or put stuff out that'll bring bigger birds around, like jays and woodpeckers; the cardinals will get their taste real quick. It's called a pecking order for a reason nig.

On my feeder...

woodpeckers >cardinals >everybody else
>>
File: IMG_0328.jpg (213KB, 850x567px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0328.jpg
213KB, 850x567px
>>2358617
>>2357974
oops, forgot pic
(hint: they're not kissing)
>>
>>2358058
This is why I'll never feel bad when I """"accidentally"""" hit cats crossing the road.
>>
>>2358629
with ya there anon. dogs too. cats are fast though... any tips?

one dead cat means how many more birds/ reptiles/ amphibians in the world? worth it tbqh
>>
>>2357974
man, you're lucky.

all I get are mourning doves.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.