[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we genocide these double niggers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

How do we genocide these double niggers?
>>
They are a food source for many animals. Genocide might be the wrong solution to biting problem.
>>
Either get a pet bat or have some spiders in your home.
>>
>>2357504
Yea nah you're a cunt. The food chain would not notice if they vanished overnight. There's plenty of insects that fill the same roles, minus the biting.
>>
>>2357504
I don't give a fuck nigga
I want these bitches dead
>>
>>2357504

There's a bird species near the Galapagos islands that lives off on mostly mosquitoes, but there's plenty of other insects for the bird to eat if mosquitoes suddenly vanished. Dragonflies and fish can move on to other food sources if mosquitoes vanished.
>>
Pinch your flesh when they start sucking, watch 'em explode
>>
>>2357509
no
their water baby form feeds anything river swamp and lake-side
it will be literally genocide just like the OP wants. This is fine.jpg
>>
>>2357509
>>2357533
>There's plenty of insects that fill the same roles
Name one that reproduces in the same places at the same speed.
>>
>>2357673
>>2357678
This anon has been repeating this here for a while, i don't believe you can win over the autism.
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-04-15 17.27.01.png (8KB, 599x93px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-04-15 17.27.01.png
8KB, 599x93px
>>2357708
>every person with common sense is the same person
>>
>>2357711
I'm talking about the person you are replying to, lrn2rd
>>
>>2357678
Not him, but plenty reproduce in the same places. Sure, nothing can compare to blood for making tons of babies, but people unintentionally create tons of predator-free breeding grounds than what would normally exist naturally.
>>
Any cool big animal feeding on fish and frogs depends on mosquito larvae to survive.
>>
>>2357499
They genocide actual niggers so 1 of my favorite animals
>>
>>2357499
I'd say ticks and fleas are the two that could use a genocide the most. I really don't know what could eat a flea and ticks are just little bonus snacks for grooming apes.
>>
>>2357555
I trapped one by putting my fingernail on one of it's legs when it decided to take a drink, watched it spaz for a while and let it go.

Now I have a clear plastic resealable baggie...If I can get them onto my hand I can get them in that and take them outside.
>>
File: devilish moving and in color.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
devilish moving and in color.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>2358666
Diabolic
>>
Genetically engineer mosquitoes that have an aversion to biting hominids and outcompete non-BT mosquitoes for mating. Dicier way to do the latter, make them resist a specific mosquito pesticide that we can nuke areas with to replace them with these, but I feel there's a risk then of them passing on the resistance genes and not the "no bite ape creatures" genes. Just making them fly faster or something could help them fly faster than natty males during mating flights, assuming that's how their mating process works (I'm more of a bee person but that's how Africanized honeybees overwhelming European honeybee populations).
>>
>>2358642
Ticks, Fleas, Bedbugs, and Mosquitoes all need to be wiped out from existence.

Probably when we invent nanomachines and like in that animated Matrix movie, we seed the sky with nanomachines but instead of blocking sunlight, we rain down self replicating nanomachines down on Earth with the sole purpose of wiping out pests and parasites.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.