[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: pepe sad frog.gif (518KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
pepe sad frog.gif
518KB, 500x343px
I'll start
>got a Siamese fighting fish when I was around 10
>had it for a grand total of 3 days before it leapt out of its tank in the night and died
>imagine my surprise when the next morning the fishtank is empty
>imagine my confusion when I find a dried out purple lump under my desk
>imagine my horror when I put 2 and 2 together
>tfw my stupid fish would rather kill itself than be my pet
Fuck you faggot fish. Moving on...

>be 13
>parents buy me an ant farm (the kind where you have to make it yourself by pouring plaster into a mold)
>go out into the garden to find some ants, hit the jackpot when I discover a black ant nest with not just adults, but also larvae and pupae
>FUCKING SWEET
>I get to observe the life cycle of the next generation before my eyes, how sick is that?
>dump the ants into their new home and look after them for the next several months
>feed them a diet of bread, fruit, insects, sometimes pieces of chicken, keep the nest cool in summer by squeezing a pipette of water directly onto the plaster
>I forgot to mention this is Australia, in the summer, in temperatures of over 40 Celsius
>desperately try to keep my insect friends alive, move them into a cooler part of the house and give them food with high water content like grapes and shit
>air conditioner was broken too, whole family had to sleep in the kitchen at night next to a fan because it was so fucking hot
>ants started dying from the heat one by one before eventually there were none left (by this point the babies had pupated and became adults, and of course they died too)
Those poor ants
>>
You're a shitty owner. Why do you cry if you didn't have any correct material in the first stance ?
>>
>>2356843
Children don't understand shit like that.
>>
>>2357196
not if they're 2 or 3, but 10 year olds sure as shit can
>>
>>2357205
>children being capable of purchasing supplies or vet visits needed for proper animal husbandry with their 9-5 job

Face it, most cases of animal abuse by children are entirely the parents fault. If an animal lives in a home it's an adult's responsibility to make sure their kid is properly informed and to fulfill the creature's proper needs if that child cannot provide proper husbandry on their own. There is no such thing as an animal being a child's "full responsibility", just lazy ass parents.
>>
>>2357220
ants and a single betta need a lifetime total budget of like 40 dollars and no vet care. YOU STUPID BITCH
>>
>>2357223
Ants need continuously expanding space to colonize or they die out from mold overgrowth.

>letting a kid manage an aquarium
>ever
>>
File: cat-vs-copy-machine-o.gif (936KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
cat-vs-copy-machine-o.gif
936KB, 320x240px
>>2357223
>they didn't buy their kid some shitty fish bowl to put the betta in which is how it jumped out in the first place
>parents aren't this lazy with pets regardless of their species or requirements

Sorry your parents didn't give you attention as a child, but try not to ruin your own someday.
>>
>>2357236
He didn't take a queen though so his ants would've died out in 3 months anyways.
>>
>>2357196
Neither does a man that actually works and is clever enough no to have a pet because his job doesn't pay well enough. You're stupid, you can now brush your teeth, go back to bed and shitpost on Reddit where ppl will actually listen to your childish cries
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.