[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dad found out that some sick fuck is experimenting on one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3457.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3457.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
My dad found out that some sick fuck is experimenting on one of our cats. While my dad was petting him he noticed that there is a shaved section of fur and small cut with medical adhesive or something. The fucker also cut a chunk of his ear and castrated him too. We are going to file a police report soon but why the fuck would someone do this?
>>
>>2356543
Hard to say but i think the police is a bad idea. Get an electric razor and some pruning shears. Do unto others, op
>>
>>2356543
Sounds weird as fuck, maybe someone mistook him for a stray and took him to a vet to get him castrated? Anyway, take him to a vet as well, let them look into what was done to him, see if maybe someone recognizes him.
>>
>>2356552
Everything matches with this, when strays get spayed/nutered the vet will often clip a small portion of the ear.
>>
File: 1491924934904.jpg (200KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
1491924934904.jpg
200KB, 960x716px
Try harder
>>
>>2356552
>>2356557
Not OP but I hope this is the case. It's your fault for letting your cat run around with his balls though. People are autistic about
>muh endangered bird
>muh squirrels
etc
>>
File: 1475706077133.jpg (12KB, 252x256px) Image search: [Google]
1475706077133.jpg
12KB, 252x256px
In case someone was still questioning it
>>
>>2356543
>We are going to file a police report soon but why the fuck would someone do this?

Because nobody wants your little shitball fathering a bunch of feral cats.
>>
>>2356543
>outdoor cat
Everything that happened is your fault, shithead
>>
>>2356543
Your cat was considered a stray and treated as such. They get castrated, a dna sample, and sometimes even chip them, so they know they don't have to pick up the same cat twice. It's your own fault OP, and your a shitty fucking owner. You should call your local animal welfare group and thank them, they probably had a part in your city capturing, altering, and releasing strays instead of capturing and killing them like most cities do. And don't bitch, cuz once again, all your fault.
>>
>>2356557
This right here. You shouldn't let your cat roam if it's not neutered. At least someone was responsible and took care of it for you.
>>
>>2356543

LOL! OP, you did such a shit job of taking care of your cat that somebody mistook it for a feral stray and brought it to a vet clinic for vaccinations and a neuter.
>>
It got TNR'd because you were too retarded to put a tag on it. Stop being a ghetto nigger and be more responsible with your animals.
>>
>>2356557
This, you're dumb af op.
>>
>>2356543
Yeah, file a police report and pursue a civil case against the shelter, and if possible, whomever picked him up. They have no right to damage your property, and you could very easily dismantle their "muh it's for the good of the environment" excuse seeing as feral colony propagation is unethical to begin with, and they may in fact be baiting.
>>
>>2356857
>>2356543

>and they may in fact be baiting.
Oh there's definitely some baiting going on here
>>
>>2356543
maybe dont let your faggot vagabond dog roam around.
>>
Op must be joking right? Is this pasta or a new meme? I refuse to believe someone could be this stupid

Your cat was trapped, neutered, then released because that's what we do to stray cats. Hey would you rather have it trapped and killed?

Take better care of your cat. Shame they didn't declaw it while they were at it
>>
>>2356543
I don't get it, anon... do you come here with this bullshit because an is the slowest board and you think your funny?
>>
>>2356543
Sorry about that, op, had you me for a neighbor then kitter would've lost much more than the ability to reproduce.
>>
>>2356543
Break into their house, violate every sense of security they have, and maim them.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.