[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /an/! :3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: o_hi_how_r_u.jpg (140KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
o_hi_how_r_u.jpg
140KB, 1280x1024px
Hello /an/! :3
>>
>>2356498
Hello little friend, I wish you luck keeping my house clean of pests.
>>
>>2356498
fuck you bro id rather have spiders than you in my home
>>
File: House Centipede.jpg (1MB, 3108x2071px) Image search: [Google]
House Centipede.jpg
1MB, 3108x2071px
I feel bad.

>getting in shower
>wee spider spying on me from above
>why_I_oughta.jpg
>shoo him into 'detention jar'
>get back in shower
>Gah!
>bigger spider, same species (I thought), yellow sac, common here
>March him into detention jar, seems to barely notice hes been captured
.>get back to shower
>check in on them
>big one is eating little one
>bawwwwwwwwwwwwww

The whole point of the jar is let them live, and I sent the poor thing to its death thinking they would get along

I know they're both predators but I try not to get involved in that sort of thing. What they do is their business, nature doesnt need me being the executioner. I have enough guilt as it is eating as much beef as I do.

>>2356503

Indeed. I try to make sure everyone I know knows house centipedes are friends
>>
>>2356498
Those feet always fucking freak me out, i just can't stand them.
>>
>>2356607

>t. house centipede lobby
>>
>>2356599
Nah, fuck you these guys are bros, and they fuck up spiders which is nice and keeps the circle of life in balance.

>>2356498
Sup brah!
>>
>>2356692

Its true, they are more efficient than spiders. Naturally, they arent as skilled at flying pests as spiders. But spiders breed so fast that instead of a bug problem you end up with a spider problem. I have never heard of someone having a house centipede problem.

I still feel bad about that spider though. He'd still be alive if it weren't for my stupidity. I know they say bugs dont feel pain, but they clearly feel fear, and I feel awful. I try to tell myself that he would have eaten bugs himself and the big spider got a meal (he was apparently starving). But it still isnt sitting well with me. Its as bad as my own carnivore guilt. I must be mental or something, sheesh
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1920x1080px
>>2356685

> 2017
> anti-scutigerite

back to >>>/pol/ with you.

We'll suffer none of your hate-mongering fascist ways today, tyvm
>>
>>2356865
WHY WOULD SOMEONE LET IT BE ON THEIR HAND FUUUUCK
>>
>>2356881
scutigera coleoptrata is harmless for a human.

why would one fear harmless insect?
>>
>>2356863
>carnivore guilt
What the fuck?
>>
>>2356881
Because it doesn't do shit and is relatively docile even if it is a bit skittish.
>>
>>2356881
because they are cute, harmless and it tickles when they walk around on you.
>>2356887
not an insect though :^)
>>
what happens if you put your dick near it?
>>
>>2357005
it is however a bug
>>
>>2357005
>30 legs
>cute
Pick one
>>
>>2357027
It would walk over your dick
>>
>>2356930

I just mean I feel bad knowing something had to die and have its life experience cut short so I could have a burger.

I fully confess its an imbalanced perspective, to assign self rejection to the food chain. I dont defend it, I was just saying how I personally interpret it.

I am for all practical purposes an atheist or agnostic at least, but I still try to take a moment to give thanks when I eat meat, to appreciate the sacrifice of the poor animals fate so that I can live. Not formally, I just take a moment to acknowledge the animal, to appreciate the solemn process of nature and respect what it means for the life taken for another life to continue.

Like I said, its flagrantly batty, but I think respecting and appreciating the animal, at least in some way, is important. "Animals make us human" it is said. To distinguish ape from human is in part, I think, appreciating these things that animals cannot in their limited perspective of the world. For an ape, its just meat. Only a human can appreciate what is involved.

First empathy, and then eating. Not even humans can genuinely do both at the exact same time. But a moment for gratitude seems appropriate.
>>
>>2356498
You can stay but make sure you kill a ton of bugs while you make this place your home
>>
File: Nidhoggr.jpg (37KB, 576x414px) Image search: [Google]
Nidhoggr.jpg
37KB, 576x414px
>>2357256
>implying nidhoggr isn't adorable
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.