[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean if I find a dead snake in front of my car on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: serveimage.png (584KB, 3340x4828px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
584KB, 3340x4828px
What does it mean if I find a dead snake in front of my car on the street? It had no visible signs of injury, it was just lying there, dead, by my driver side door. I think it was a grass snake.
>>
>>2355692
It means that you found a dead snake.
>>
>>2355692
It was a message from the Snake Mafia.

You'll be sleeping in the grass soon.
>>
>>2355692
>>>/x/

>>2355695
we don't know, maybe it was a sausage
>>
>>2355705
That's the paranormal board, newbie.
>>
>>2355708
Yeah, ask there

They'll give you answers
>>
>>2355710
I don't want to hear how aliums put it there for me to discover to hint at my shapeshifting blood origins, thanks. I'd like to know how and why it ended up where it did, with no sign of injury.
>>
>>2355692
Are you sure it was dead?
Some snakes feign death
>>
>>2355715
you've never browsed /x/ have you
some of them believe sayings and other feng shui stuff also
>>
>>2355692
>>2355722
wikipedia page says grass snakes feign death
>>
>>2355722
Hm, yeah. I mean it was there for hours. I didn't know that, and I don't know why they would do that, but why would they do it in the road in broad daylight for such a long time?

>>2355726
I have, occasionally. Maybe I'll ask them, just to gain some perspective on the possible symbolic meaning.
>>
>>2355731
Don't go there.
The population is legitimately dumb people that pretend to be smart by spouting technobabble about dimensions and the Samuel L.Jackson effect.

Plus your thread is shit there. It's shit here too.
take it to /b/ and ask them about your dead snake that ate a recently poisoned mouse.
>>
>>2355736
>Samuel L.Jackson effect.
Kek.

>>2355736
>It's shit here too.
Hey now.

>>2355736
>take it to /b/
>come to /an/ to ask question about animals
>>>>/b/

>>2355736
>that ate a recently poisoned mouse.
I suppose that's possible. We should be able to ascertain whether that was the case, by looking at how quickly the toxins would take effect vs how long it takes the snake to digest the mouse, right? It had clearly not eaten anything recently. Then again I'm no snake expert, to put it gently, so I'm not sure what 'recently' means, exactly, in this context.
>>
>>2355731
>Hm, yeah. I mean it was there for hours. I didn't know that, and I don't know why they would do that, but why would they do it in the road in broad daylight for such a long time?

heh, I just translated the name of a snake I had an experience with and it turns out its name in english is "Grass Snake", just like yours.

Had one that got caught in some garden nets in my backyard, I held it while my dad cut the net.
and then as I let it go it turned on its back.

I don't remember, but I think it also defecated, or I just read the same day that grass snakes defecates when they feign death.
iirc they do it when they think they might die, so they feign death and shit themselves and some predators leave them alone.

Not sure how much later, but I went to check on it and it was gone.

I think it was too big for any birds to carry off, so I'm pretty sure it just slithered away.
>>
>>2355741
Holy fuck. The snake I found was also on its back, IIRC (it was months ago now, but it still bothers me sometimes so I haven't forgotten. Also it was just so unusual.)

I wonder if it wasn't playing dead. I hope not because if so, it lost that game - big time. It got ran over by other motorists, eventually.

Until now I was thinking a hawk may have dropped it for some reason. The other day I noticed a hawk circling above the same general vicinity of where my car parked at the time of the snake incident, so that reinforced that hypothesis in my mind.

Now I'm not so sure.
>>
>>2355739
It's shit here too.
(Thread not board)
>>
>>2355756
Yeah, well, in the context of this thread, your worthless contribution is itself shit. Meanwhile I for one have learned something interesting about snakes.

Yours is the greater of two shitty evils, maybe you should think about that.
>>
>>2355764
>snake eats poisoned mouse
>eagle drops snake

My answer is 50% of the thread.
Do you try to fight everyone you meet on blue boards? Just stop posting and stop bumping, this thread is not what everyone is here for.

Being mystified by a dead snake is no reason to launch personal attacks. It's just bad taste in his this board works and what we do and don't want to see.

In fact this thread is so bad that it should not be on 4chan. Or even the internet.

It belongs in Yahoo answers. Go. You will find people there of likeminded intelligence that don't understand how babbys are made or that stuff lives and dies.
>>
>>2355771
Do you greet all your guests here with blatant hostility and condescension just for asking a simple question, deride the quality of their postings, and then proceed to accuse them of being the one launching personal attacks before telling them to go away? I feel like I'm actually on /b/, being trolled.
>>
>>2355772
I feel like you should stop bumping a thread that's about a dead snake where the guy doesn't understand how it died.

1. It doesn't matter how it died.
2. It is not paranormal.
3. There is no room for discussion or speculation left.

You miss the point that this thread was never good my friend.
It's a snake. It died.

When I see a dead snake, I walk away.
I do not get on the internet, mystified, having to ask forum communities how they think it died.

Stop.
>>
>>2355774
>/an/ automatically construing the death of a snake with paranormal activity, for some reason, and seriously arguing that all considerations regarding its mysterious death are somehow off-topic and inherently irrelevant
Nice place you got here.
>>
>>2355777
Living the dream, winning internet arguments.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (112KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
112KB, 630x630px
>>2355781
By the grace of Kek and His trips of truth.
>>
>>2355783
You literally thought I was siding with you?

Go back to winning internet arguments, friend.
>>
>>2355788
>You literally thought I was siding with you?
No...

>>2355788
>Go back to winning internet arguments, friend.
K.
>>
Oh cool ded snek thread
I love these
>>
>>2355731
If you want the symbolic meaning, try /lit/
>>
The fuck is this thread
>>
>>2355715
>I'd like to know how and why it ended up where it did, with no sign of injury
It could have been sick or infested by parasites. Possibilities are endless.
>>
>>2355692
It means a snake died near your vehicle. It's an omen of erectile dysfunction.
>>
>>2355692
It means you have to REPENT! THE END IS EXTREMELY FUCKING NIGH! Srsly, that's a bit unnerving
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.