[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R8 my small setup.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
R8 my small setup.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Of course the picture is upside down.
>>
only for snail? why not amphibian
>>
>>2354744
>Vertebrates in a tank that small

Found the American.
>>
>>2354738
add some water and big leafed greens and it's pretty good
snail is cutethe
>>
>>2354782
the snail is cute
>>
>>2354744
that's too small for an amphibian. I wish drumpflings knew how to care for their animals. Well I guess hitler loved animals so Donald "Israel First" Trump obviously doesn't promote animal rights and environmentalism.
>>
>>2354741
>makes a nice looking simple setup
>snail just wants to chill on the wall

Lmaoing at ur life
>>
>>2354741
Snel is 10/10, I wish it would mispronounce my name.
>>
>>2354910

That's how it usually goes with a lot of terrarium pets. You put the thing together with specific ideas about how it will be used, then your pet chooses the spot you put no thought in to whatsoever as it's favorite hangout.
>>
>>2355036
my beardie loves to knock over some of his pieces of wood
>>
>>2354738
Solid 7.5 OP
>>
>>2354778
Please, everyone knows that's the Dutch.
>>
>>2354738

Very nice, OP

What is the plant you have in there?
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>2354782
I was going to make a "pond"right here in the back but most of it got absorbed and I didn't want it to get all bog like.

>>2354910
Life is pain.

>>2355398
I'm not sure, just some weed I found in my backyard.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>2355624
I should seriously consider buying a real camera just so I stop embarrassing myself like this
>>
File: Salamander_tank.jpg (94KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Salamander_tank.jpg
94KB, 960x720px
7/10
Rate mine. It is a salamander/newt enclosure so they like to bathe occasionally.
>>
>>2355655
6/10 low effort
>>
>>2355792
Bitch please. I have seeds sown over the whole thing, and a morning glory vine sprouting behind the bone. I went out and collected each of those mosses from separate areas, to see what fares best. There is even a liverwort in there. The water portion is dirt with stones laid on top as a casing, and I am cycling it to keep ammonia low.
>>
>>2355655
I think it looks pretty good. Post salamander pics.
>>
>>2355655
I mean... if you were going for blackwater... that would be cool. I guess.
>>
>>2355856
>>2355792
This, you should have isolated the water from the dirt and actually have some water flow instead of stagnant water. The scape is nice but everything else seems rushed.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.