[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAMSTER THREAD!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

HAMSTER THREAD!
>>
File: Gv7zPOBr_0.jpg (268KB, 1456x1941px) Image search: [Google]
Gv7zPOBr_0.jpg
268KB, 1456x1941px
>>
File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (157KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
157KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>2354550

I had a Hamster once as a child. John Paul "Big Balls". He was a great pet.
>>
>>2355058
They are awesome pets. Think they have some pretty dynamic personalities
>>
>>2355069
Mostly mean personalities
>>
>>2354550
Are there any Hamsters that aren't nocturnal and evil?
>>
>>2355122
Yep. Dead ones.

https://youtu.be/R3Yr2dTDvZw
>>
>>2355058
Had a 14 inch long Sprague dawley rat with balls that were almost as big as mine.
It's something you never quite get used to with rodents. You'd think it hurts.
This is why I think aspen is dumb as fuck. Imagine dragging your balls through mulch all day, wow, use cloth guys damn.
>>
>>2355132
Serious question, but if you were to flick their balls with your fingers is it as painful as if it was done to us? Sorry a bunch of us are drunk and read your comment about rat nuts and got to wonderin' out loud.
>>
File: 14602076256024.png (88KB, 568x548px) Image search: [Google]
14602076256024.png
88KB, 568x548px
>>
I've had two hamsters in my life.
The first one was named digger and he was the sweetest rodent I ever owned he would sit on my shoulder and wander around my bed while I did homework and loved being in his little hamster ball so he could go around the house.
He lived for about 5 years which is crazy to me because I thought they could only live for 3 at the most.

Then my second hamster was named rusty and he looked exactly like hamtaro, he even had the orange spot on his backside.
When we first brought him home I had been eating Cheetos and thought it was a good idea to try and pet him. He smelled the cheese on my finger and bit me pretty hard. He fell off my finger and hid under the couch for an hour until my mom could get to him.
I was pretty scared of him at that point and didn't really handle him a lot after that (my mom did though).
I now that was my fault but I was 10 at the time and didn't really think through the situation.
He died at age 2. We had taken him to my grandparents while we went out of town for about a week.
When I came back my grandma told me that he died about three days after we had left and she kept him in the freezer so we could bury him when he got home.
It was really traumatic for me when she handed me the little tin he was in, he was all wrapped up in pretty tissue so I couldn't see his stiff body.
Really sad but I loved him as much as I loved any of my other pets even if he did scare the shit out of me on his first day.

Hamsters are probably my favorite pets though aside from hermit crabs.
I hope I can get another some day.
And after watching videos of peoples' awesome hamster set-ups I'm really hoping I can make my next hamster have a super comfortable life.
>>
File: g.png (49KB, 720x728px) Image search: [Google]
g.png
49KB, 720x728px
>>2355224
>>
>>2355100
>>2355122

I don't think I've ever had a mean one before. Sure they'll get irritated if you fuck with them too much but never had one that intentionally acted like a piece of shit
>>
>>2355069
10/10 filename
>>
>>2355156
I have seen his balls get hit with various things and my conclusion is no, it's not as painful as when it happen to humans. About 10% as painful. Their reaction is mainly confusion.
This was just my rat though. He drug his balls in mulch for 1 1/2 years and had a wheel which I can not imagine was pleasant.

I suppose it's because they get impacted infinitely more than our nuts.

I wish I was drunk, this does not seem like a kosher subject to be talking about sober.
>>
>>2355542
I don't know man. I'm really good with rodents and hamsters have been the most evil so far. My sister had a really mean one and my brother cut its fingers off and still was mean. Eventfully he poured water and ice in its cage and hot sauce all over it. It died a few days later.
>>
>>2355928
Lol! Thanks. We were wondering if we'd get a straight answer. Cheers!
>>
File: IMG_2208.jpg (906KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2208.jpg
906KB, 3264x2448px
Lil
>>
File: IMG_2209.jpg (895KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2209.jpg
895KB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>2355940
He left objects around the cage that sometimes fell on his nuts, he would run down the horizontal bar stairs in his cage with his nuts slapping off the bars, he had ropes hanging around with knots that would swing around and whack his nuts (lightly), he has fallen on his nuts, had hideouts fall on his nuts because he jumped away and the last thing to get away were his nuts, and he has many times come jumping out of holes and had his nuts catch on the inside of the opening.

It was a real life version of "Ow, My Balls!"

It can't be easy to have a 2 inch long nutsack dragging behind you all day when your body is 14 inches long. He was not a very smart rat because SDs are only inbred, ever, but he was very friendly and hung out all my waking hours in the lap. Getting hit with his tail was like getting whipped with a coat hanger.

But no, he never really seemed to notice when he fucking destroyed his own balls.
>>
>>2355935
Hot sauce? Kek. But outnof rodents, yea prob most pissed off but still think they get bad rep
>>
File: IMG_20170409_173508.jpg (4MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170409_173508.jpg
4MB, 3120x4160px
Roborowsky hamster, 4 months old. Really cute. His name's Topollillo.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.