[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the WORST animal/insect ever, in your opinion.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 12

File: 1489104673532s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1489104673532s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
Which animal do you think is the absolute worst? (by animal i mean anything that is alive and isn't a human or plant)

my choice is mosquitoes, their only purpose is to be food for other animals while they suck your blood and transmit diseases.
>>
>blaming the mosquito for carrying disease by complete accident, not hating the disease instead

By that logic, you are also the worst for being able to catch the diseases mosquitos can transmit. Imagine always having to worry about killing your host when you otherwise would be entirely harmless.
>>
File: fedorafire.gif (2MB, 478x350px) Image search: [Google]
fedorafire.gif
2MB, 478x350px
>>2354274
>>
>>2354274
>hating bacteria for trying to live and not blaming the human for being a faggot unevolved scrub who can't into symbiosis
>>
I despise wasps but they're really important to the ecosystem.
>>
I really hate bonobos. I think it might be more from the publicity they get as the "peaceful ape" and how "we could all learn something from them," I always thought they were the degenerates of the ape world. something about their behavior offended me, but it's only when people start praising the virtues of fucking your way through life like a bonobo that I really hated them
>>
Pitbulls.
>>
Panda

Shitty waste of money and resources, clearly wants to go extinct, yet humans keep it alive because AAWWW SO CUUUUTE
>>
>>2354325
Pandas are actually a success story
They are no longer an endangered species because of conservation efforts in the past few years by the Chinese
Previously we had no luck because the only people trying to save pandas were westerners, and pandas rarely breed in captivity for some reason
Recently China has been protecting pandas in the wild, and their numbers have gone up
For once the Chinese actually did something positive for nature because they usually just kill animals into extinction like they did with their river dolphin species recently
>>
File: image.png (368KB, 659x412px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
368KB, 659x412px
Here is one I don't count it as human
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 1608x1041px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 1608x1041px
Neither do I count this as human
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 880x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 880x680px
And this is definitely not human
>>
>>2354325
>have no natural predators
>food is all around them
>prevent overpopulation by being slow breeders
>this is supposed to be a failure
>>
At least Mosquitos make a good meal for other animals.
Now Fleas, Ticks, Lice and Bed Bugs are of no value to anyone or anything and making them extinct would be a good thing.
>>
>>2354363
>>2354361
>>2354364

>>> /pol/
>>
>>2354273
Good choice OP
Flies are up there too, they're disgusting, noisy, annoying, hard to kill, eat shit, transmit diseases and lay eggs in people's wounds
>>
>>2354391
He is right tho
>>
>>2354408
Yes. Also I am >>2354391
Even if I agree some butthurted people will cry here and I don't think that's the right place to
>>
>>2354273
I nominate ticks because they live through cold weather. A cold winter will kill off mosquitoes for a while, but ticks just go into hibernation, your pets get them all year if it's not cold enough.
>>
>animal/insect
>implying insects are not animals
>>
Fleas. Fuck fleas
>>
File: deer-tick-adult-female_med-2.png (59KB, 242x283px) Image search: [Google]
deer-tick-adult-female_med-2.png
59KB, 242x283px
TICKS

These motherfuckers are near impossible to kill have very little natural predators (Aside from red fire ants)
And instead of sucking blood through a proboscis like a respectable insect these arachnid fuckers burrow their whole head into your body and eat so much of your blood that they nearly explode.

Fuck ticks.
>>
wasps
>>
>>2354544
t. crop-eating insect
>>
>>2354273
Wasps, Hands down
>>
File: Capture.png (714KB, 616x454px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
714KB, 616x454px
>>2354273
I don't know why but pigs have always made me incredibly angry. Just the sight of them sends me into an incontinent autistic rage. Literally no other creature has this effect. I even like boars to an extent.
>>
Sponges. Fuck sponges.
>>
>>2354273
Mosquitos/ticks/bed bugs (but we don't have those in Eastern Europe)
>>
>>2354618
dirty dishes detected
>>
>>2354631
kek
>>
>>2354631
Made me smile
>>
>>2354274
>blaming the mosquito for carrying disease by complete accident, not hating the disease instead
What does this even mean? Mosquitos don't do anything on purpose the way people do, they're mindless.
>>
I have an irrational hatred for coyotes. They just look like shitty, second rate wolves to me. Like when I see them in my area it just reminds me of the extermination of wolves in the lower 48.
>>
Any kind of parasite. Botflies, tapeworms, ticks, etc.
>>
>>2354307
Hate the people
>>
>>2354307
then hate the faggots that praise them, not the fuckmonkeys
>>
>>2354530
>nearly explode

Actually that is how the eggs are laid. They explode, full of them.
>>
>>2354361
Don't offend animals by calling that thing an animal
>>
>>2354618
>>
>>2354846
holy shit really?
That just makes them worse.
>>
>>2354274
Found the vegan
>>
Jack russell terrier.

Out of x breeds of dogs, this is the animal that will earn you weekly visits from the cops, fines, noise violations, 2 hours of sleep per night and an entire town that hates your guts.

I have encountered a mountain lion and coyotes that wanted to kill me that I liked more.
>>
homo sapien
>>
An animal can't really be BAD; it's just nature doing its thing.

I'd have to go with humans, even though I hate being "one of those guys", but it really is true.
>>
Chimps
>>
>>2354937
>t. Panda or some endangered species
>>
>>2355032
oh shit

my cover's been blown
>>
Cats

I hate cats
>>
File: wand of fly slaying.jpg (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
wand of fly slaying.jpg
8KB, 300x300px
>>2354399
>hard to kill
My grandma is a pro flies slayer and I took the mantle recently, just have the right tool to kill them and understand how those shit eater act and you will have no trouble to kill them
>>
>>2354274
>>2354277

>assumes things without proof
>implies that they aren't faggot scrubs
>kys
>>
>>2354668
i hate them anyway.
>>
>>2354937
>complete control over environment
>most successful lifeform ever
>worst animal
>inb4 bacteria/insects are more successful because there's more of them
>>
>>2354273
dogs are loyal, and wolves are noble.

but coyotes? theyre just vile.
>>
>>2355661
ants are more successful son, as far as living in society's go.
Just the fact that they have been around 80 million years is proof.
>>
>>2354273
I fucking hate seals.
>>
>>2355666
t. wolfaboo
>>
>>2354416
Quit being offended on other peoples' behalf, faggot.
>>
>>2355661
>complete control over environment

bullshit, having central heating in your house is not "complete control over the environment". human geoengineering is in its infancy.
>>
>>2355666
>wolves are noble
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDbyHVNisoA
>>
>>2355690
yeah they've been around a long time and have done nothing with it. what success
>>
Chihuahuas.
>>
>>2355713
Done nothing with it?
The Argentine ant has a supercolony that spans over 6000 km.
Look around ants shape the world around them just like we do but on a much smaller scale.
Ants practically rule the world we just don't notice it because we are bigger than them.
>>
>>2355699
>spray barium on entire US population
>"LOOK BOB WE MADE RAIN FUCK YEAH"

I'd say you're absolutely right about this being in it's infancy.
>>
>>2355698
Nope I just don't want another good thread to be ruined. You're the only faggot here for thinking otherwise. Grow a pair and come back, plebbit kiddo
>>
>>2355727
>Nope I just don't want another good thread to be ruined.
Then stop ruining it retard.

>>2355727
>plebbit kiddo
>Console war faggotry: website edition, basically.
Ruination of thread by you confirmed.
>>
>>2355727
>>2355735
These are the type of people who don't realize that everyone is beyond their cliché 4chan hostility and literally no one reads or regards their posts as anything worth seeing or knowing about.

The amount of time they waste here making posts that are automatically ignored by everyone is startling.
>>
File: common pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
common pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>2355724
>le HAARP and chemtrails lol ecks dee
>>
>>2355738
I don't know which fantasy world you reside in, but I am warding off cancer. What have you done for the betterment of this place lately? I'm not the SJW, by the way, I'm the other guy.
>>
>>2355745
You're arguing on 4chan.

I have been telling people like you to stop calling each other retards and have civil discussions for 12 years.
Basically my efforts have had no effect, as you can see, because you're here playing catch with a ball that has "You're a retard" printed on it.
>>
>>2355753
>I wasted 12 years of my life trying to police special needs children around without a hint of success
>You're the retarded one
>>
>>2355753
>Why can't I single-handedly influence the culture of a website that has hundreds of thousands of visitors?
>>
Fleas
Ticks
Pitbulls
>>
>>2355753
Are you the dipshit on the horse thread too? Can't tell if you're trolling or genuinely super autistic yet.
>>
>>2355720
>practically rule the world
kek fuck off antfag
>>
Bed fucking bugs. Also, bats.
>>
Wasps. Fuck them so much. They have no role in the ecosystem and just serve to be a nigger version of bees.
>>
>>2356856
>They have no role in the ecosystem

Are you literally brain damaged?
>>
I now think jiggers are the worst

https://youtu.be/oaxobALwhaU
>>
>>2356877
"No role in the ecosystem" is sperglord code for "I DON'T LIKE THEM SO THEY SHUD DIE".
>>
>>2356972
chigoe fleas make me want to commit suicide. they deserve to be extinct.
>>
>>2357427
I happen to self-identify as a chigoe flea and your violent threat calling for mass genocide just gave me PTSD, thanks a lot shit lord.
>>
>>2354274
He said humans don't count, stupid.
>>
>>2357445
despite your PTSD, i still believe the genocide of your species would benefit every living thing on earth. die, scum.
>>
>>2354274
MOSQUITOS GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD RIGHT NOW
>>
>>2354277
We live in symbiosis with tons of bacteria
>>
Cockroaches. Disgusting filthy scrounging niggers.
>>
File: IMG_2204.jpg (97KB, 750x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2204.jpg
97KB, 750x405px
I honestly think if I was given three wishes, I'd use one to exterminate roaches. They're fucking vile, you can't kill them and if you see one you just know there's dozens more hiding.
>>
File: 1399405233397.jpg (83KB, 500x539px) Image search: [Google]
1399405233397.jpg
83KB, 500x539px
>>2354273
>"...and isn't a human..."
>Disqualifying the most objectively awful species ever.
This whole thread is misdirected self-loathing.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.