[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /an/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3834.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3834.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Could someone please help me identify this mushroom?
>>
Aminita muscaria
>>
Eat it to obtain its knowledge.
>>
>>2353416
Have you tried before?
>>
>>2353419
No, ignorance is bliss.
>>
Looks like muscaria but be careful if you plan to eat it, it could be another kind of mushroom

Also muscaria has a tendency to be poisonous in large quantities
>>
>>2353433
It's quite tiny. Have done a bit of research and have confirmed that it's Amanita Muscaria. Just wondering how exactly I should prepare and consume it. Currently drying it out.
>>
>>2353436

you can never "confirm" what type of mushroom you have unless you are an expert and take a spore print. proceed with extreme caution.
>>
>>2353411
It is мyхoмop.
>>
>>2353436
I recomen you to eat it with someting, like in a sadwich or a salad cuz its teaste is so uglu, just don't eat to much and don't creepout, just do it on a place where yoy feel comfortable and with people you trust in, that's cuz you could have a bad trip if you are not comfortable.
>>
>>2353439
Thanks. I'm in 2 minds at the moment. Everything I have read up on is so conflicting
>>
>>2353444
So what would be the steps I need to be able to consume it? Can I just dice it up like a normal Portobello and then boil it and make a tea?
>>
Poisonous mushrooms don't worth the hassle.
You boil them trice in different water every time and then fry with some onions or bath them in salt and dill seeds, press them with something so it's completely in brine and leave in dark cold place for a month.
A-and depending on the mushroom it can still be poisonous or just inedibly bitter after all that fuckery so you'll throw that away.
>>
Just straight eating an amanita will kill you slowly and painfully, you dumb shit.

The shamans that used to take amanita fed it to deer first, that were largely immune to its effects, and drank their urine to take in a less toxic byproduct.

And drinking the small amount of amanita byproduct in the animals' urine still caused them to vomit and have severe abdominal pain and uncontrollable diarrhea for days in addition to the hallucinations.
>>
>>2353455

There are hundreds of thousands of different species of mushrooms out there. Yes, some have hallucinogenic properties, but they will usually also make you sick.

Int his case, there really is no safe way to prepare it.
This particular mushroom species is poisonous and its common name is the Death Cap muchroom.
>>
>>2353643
>>2353433
>>2353411
>>2353626
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzpD1VsN9Ig

You can eat them straight up
>>
>>2353835

You watched something on youtube. Great.

I double majored in pharmacology and botany. Fuck off.
>>
>>2353835

Also, the stupid fucker in the video isn't even eating an amanita muscaria, he's eating another species entirely that isn't even vaguely poisonous.
>>
>>2353411
That mushroom makes you double in size. I know this from all the Super Mario Bros. I've played.
>>
Peel can be dried and smoked.
But fuck you for picking it druggy or rebel mushroom picker
>>
>>2353920
Don't worry I left a piece of it where I found it so the spores can make some more
>>
File: IMG_3836.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3836.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I'm currently drying it out. Put it in the oven for about an hour last night and left it in a dark room with a dehumidifier overnight.

When it's crumbly I'm going to grind it up in a food processor and either smoke it or make some tea.

1 of three things will happen:
-Nothing
-I will get sick and possibly die
-Will have a deliriant trip

Wish me luck guys :)
>>
File: FB_IMG_1491601101727.jpg (253KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491601101727.jpg
253KB, 1365x2048px
Yo. I'm like a Mycologist.

Don't eat it you amateur.
Just don't do it

Stick to Psilocybin containing mushrooms.

You're welcome.
>>
>>2354000
Okay scientist friend. You have 80% convinced me. I am still curious though. Plus I kinda want to die so it's tempting
>>
>>2353885
I'd listen to that anon OP. Even if I'm
a huge stoner
>>
>>2354016
Fuck it I'm going to do it. The world's going to end anyways
>>
>>2353885
Where? Bing University?
>>
There's literally no downside to eating unidentified mushrooms, do it
>>
>>2354084
Will do it tomorrow morning after it's properly prepared !
>>
>>2354048

I did my grad work at the University of Arizona and the University of Washington.

But by all means, keep listening to some Rainbow People reject on youtube
>>
>>2354044
>>2354097

The best case scenario here edgelord is that you shit your guts out for a couple of days, fry your liver, and never trip.

No matter how you try and prepare this thing, you likely aren't getting enough psychoactive material to make it worth your while.

>>2354000

This guy is on the right track. Psilocybin mushrooms will also make you ill, but they won't cause any lasting damage and you will likely have an intense hallucinatory experience.
>>
>>2354194
Thanks for talking me out of it friend
>>
>>2353904
I can't believe it took this long...
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.