[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mole Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5191.jpg (45KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5191.jpg
45KB, 480x319px
How can I raise a pet mole?
>>
File: IMG_5192.jpg (104KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5192.jpg
104KB, 600x630px
>>
>>2353326
get a lot of dirt

a LOT of dirt
>>
are you kidding

they have to eat constantly or they will die
they'd be better off living in the wild
>>
>>2353326
You can't but you can let them live in your garden where they will fuck up your everything you ever loved.
>>
>>2353326
They literally cannot be kept as a pet, they have to eat all the time and need a TON of space. You would not be able to provide the kind of digging room they need, nor would they be good in a garden.
>You'll never see it
>It destroys and eats constantly
>You can't keep it

They are very cool animals though, I've thought about this one before.
>>
You don't, they live underground. Get a rat or a hedgehog if you want something similar.
>>
>>2353326
you don't
>>
Fuck i'm reminded of that one youtube video of some kids and their "pet" mole in a critter keeper
>>
>Tfw no badass mole pet to dig holes together with in a massive garden.

WHY IS LIFE SO FUCKING UNFAIR
>>
File: spalax2.jpg (113KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
spalax2.jpg
113KB, 800x600px
>moles
>not the superior mole-rat
>>
I had a mole once. But it died after 3 days. Moles are incredibly sensitive to loud noises and they get stressed VERY easily. If you do decide to keep one I would recommend getting a large plastic box and filling it with dirt. You will also need a worm farm. Moles eat a LOT. If you don't want to get a worm farm you can buy fishing worms and night crawlers. You will also need to provide a shallow dish with water at the surface of the box. Moles are susceptible to drowning.
Fun fact moles are super soft and dirt doesn't stick to their fur. Also they drink water with their nose.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.