[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /an think about elephants?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

What does /an think about elephants?
>>
>>2353255
I wish there were a lot more of them and a lot fewer humans.
>>
File: Elephants Postable.png (209KB, 1000x571px) Image search: [Google]
Elephants Postable.png
209KB, 1000x571px
>>
File: Leshyk-dwarfmammoth3.jpg (46KB, 630x356px) Image search: [Google]
Leshyk-dwarfmammoth3.jpg
46KB, 630x356px
I tripped near an Asian elephant once and it helped me get back up with it's trunk. It didn't help well since it tried to lift me from under my knees but I appreciated the effort.

>tfw you will never get to cuddle a baby elephant
>tfw card elephants and dwarf elephants are extinct

It fucking hurts, /an/.
>>
>>2353255
It pisses me off that they will likely go extinct within my lifetime.
>>
>>2353277
>They are large so we know they have identity
Lolwut
>>
>>2353272
Absolutely this
We need to completely genocide all the chinks so no poaching of elephants will happen, and also kill heaps of niggers so elephants have lots of room to roam and freely forage the savannahs of Africa
>>
>>2353320
>chinks
You spelled humans wrong.
>>
>>2353324
>chinks
>human
Pick one
>>
>>2353333
All humans need removed from this planet.
>>
>>2353281
Well, if you want the only two remaining (NOT THREE FUCK SPLITTER SHITS) elephants to survive, you'll have to be rid of the thing that killed off the Dwarves.
>>
>>2353351
To be fair out of the extinct ones I think only one or two of them were around when humans were. Island populations are probably the most fragile of the ecosystems so there were species that went extinct without humans.
>>
>>2353358
Almost all the Dwarf Elephants were around when humans were.
>>
>>2353358
>>2353364
Also, humans were the cause of pretty much all of their extinctions.
>>
I remember visiting my family in kenya and we were riding an elephant for fun. It was so kind and petted anyone if they pet it back
>>
I like em. Theyre pretty fucking rad.
>>
I'm a macabee
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.