[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pack of wolves versus a pack of pitbulls. Who wins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
Pack of wolves versus a pack of pitbulls. Who wins?
>>
>>2351059
Cage fight or ten canoe canids out in the open with nothing to eat but each other?
>>
>>2351059
That's a Rottweiler. They have a higher bite rate and bite force than a pit
>>
>>2351059
The wolves, not being idiots, run away.
>>
>>2351059
the water hose.
>>
Is this even a question? Of course wolves.
>>
>>2351059
Fighting dogs or just regular pits ?
>>
>>2351059
Depends who grabs who's neck first and how many.

One thing, if you're gonna use dogs to hunt wolves is that whatever you do, do not let them attack a cornered wolf.
>>
>>2351059
Obviously wolves. Dogs are degenerated wolves after all.
>>
>>2351059
Wolves they are pretty smart compared to Pitbull.
>>
Wolves have higher chances of in this scenario
>>
>>2351059
Wolves are about
150lbs, extremely cunning, and have amazing bite force, endurance, and strength.

Dogs are highly specialized to work socially with people and arn't as pack oriented as is commonly believed, so it stands to reason that they're not as good at flanking, staying silent with the pack, and other behaviors. Wolves would win I'd bet, even against 180lb Caucus dogs.

(That last bit is speculation on my part about wolves, they were only covered briefly in my animal psych classes and i would be thrilled if someone had a book reference with a chapter on wolf behavior.)
>>
>>2351059
The wolves wait for the pit bulls to kill each other and eat the victors.
>>
>>2351059
american or european wolves?

european wolves would win
american wolves might just get fucked
>>
>>2351059
Wolves have a fear for their own safety.

Pitbulls see nothing but red and won't stop tearing into something even if its limbs are being torn off.

Pits definitely.
>>
I find wolfes are great animals, they have sozial behavier like we humans. The difference between them and us is, they don't kill each other just for fun, as we do sometimes.
It is a schame to extinct this great creature.
I am myself Hunter, but I say:

Wolfs back in our countrys and forests !!!!
>>
>>2351247
>>2351652
>knows nothing about wolves.
The American Grey Wolf, weighing in at 140 lbs.
Has the capacity to body slam an elk, by grabbing its neck and dead weighting.
The jaw is so powerful that usually the neck just completely rips out and the elk bleeds to death in seconds.
They can also take down medium sized bison.

A pitbull has no chance at all.
>>
>>2351656
Its a fight to the death anon.
>>
DOGS are not pack animals
>>
File: big-wolf-1[1].jpg (158KB, 1022x581px) Image search: [Google]
big-wolf-1[1].jpg
158KB, 1022x581px
considering that wolves are much larger than domestic dogs of most breeds
>>
>>2351855
That's a bear.
>>
Probably wolves because they've evolved to work as a team while pitbulls evolved to give black people street cred
>>
>>2351853
You've obviously never seen pariah dogs but I assure you they are
>>
File: 1491478155480.jpg (47KB, 880x530px) Image search: [Google]
1491478155480.jpg
47KB, 880x530px
>>2351869
>>
>>2351809
Agreed
>>
File: lol kek.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
lol kek.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>2351869
>black
>people
>>
>>2351082
Where I live Pits are a lot more likely to bite.
Besides, Rottweilers are easier to train. They are more loyal to their owners and tend to listen better if you're a good owner.

What's more, you can see when a Rottweiler is alert or threatened. Pitbulls will bite without any warning or given body language because they've been trained to act like that when they were used in dog fights in the past.

I like both dogs, but Rottweilers are more trustworthy.
>>
>>2351656
Not to mention that Pits have a very high pain tolerance. They won't feel a thing, even if you'd kick them in the side. They might flinch because they're surprised, but in general won't feel any pain.
>>
>>2351855
poor doggo :(
>>
>>2351059
>wolves fuck off because there's no moose or cattle
>pitbulls attack owners
>>
File: shoveldog.jpg (23KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
shoveldog.jpg
23KB, 900x900px
best doggo comin through
>>
>>2352288
I own a very similar shovel to that. I use it to dig in my spare time because I'm sad.
>>
>>2351897
Let's see your source then.
>>
Just for reference, people 'pit' their game dogs against tied, toothless and clawless wolves and the dogs still have a problem taking them down.

People that are this scared of dogs to think 30-40lbs of dog could take on wolves need to stay off dog threads unless it's the teacup variety.
>>
>>2351656
You should read the anecdotes of Teddy Roosevelt and other wild hunters. Wolves will kill dogs like it's nothing. You're talking about a large animal with tremendous strength, stamina, bite force and hunting and fighting instinct. It's cute how pitbull lovers are quick to say their dogs are invincible.
>>
>>2351832

american wolves have dog genes, european are superior
>>
>>2351965
xD rawr
>>
>>2351832
>I don't know much about wolves nor interact with them but I'll shitpost about them anyways
>>
>>2351059
APBT - max weight 27 kg
American Grey Wolf - max weight 79 kg

Anon,please stop making stupid threads.The only wolf a pitbull can safely engage is the maned wolf.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.