[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw they neutered my dog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: sobbing niggro.png (274KB, 436x442px) Image search: [Google]
sobbing niggro.png
274KB, 436x442px
>tfw they neutered my dog
>>
>>2349875
>one less BYB
I fail to see the problem negro poster
And who is "they"?
>>
File: sad pinngo.png (47KB, 188x220px) Image search: [Google]
sad pinngo.png
47KB, 188x220px
>>2349877
>they
the powers that B
>problem
he's all sad and stuff
>>
>>2349875
You must avenge your dogs manhood
>>
>>2349880
>the powers that be
Can you elaborate? I've never been in the position where someone else decides what I can or can't do with my animal.
>he's all sad and stuff
No he's not. That is you projecting your emotions on an animal that doesn't even know what his balls do.
Also, why is it so important to you that he stays intact?
>>
>>2349887
>just short of trips
tough luck
>>
>>2349875
Cut off your balls in solidarity.
>>
>>2349976
i might
>>
>>2349875

>neutered my dawg
>>
>>2349875
I hope they neuter you too
>>
>>2349891
>caring about gets in /an/
>>
>>2350822
this
>>
>>2350822
nice dubs
>>
>>2349875
Finally a creature with less balls than you
>>
File: check.gif (4MB, 488x291px) Image search: [Google]
check.gif
4MB, 488x291px
>>2350822
dubse!

>>2350824
but gets are less frequent in /an/ which gives them more value :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)
>>
>live in shithole neighborhood full of drug dealers as teenager
>local humane society is going door to door offering free spays and neuters
>mom said ok before I even knew about it
>I aint giving that bitch my female akita I dont know or trust these fucks and shady shit happens all the time in this place
>she shows up three times and I told her to get the fuck off my property or Ill lop her fucking arm off while waving a machete like an edgelord
>finally shows up one day when Im at school
>brings dog back 3 hours late with a shit stitch job
>3 months later her and 2 others get arrested for stealing peoples dogs on the basis of free spays and neuters
>get the biggest fucking i told you so moment in my life
>>
>>2350856
>dog is such a piece of shit the thieves would rather do what they promised and return the dog, rather than fucking steal it.
>>
>>2349880
>the powers that B
>Parents
OP you need to be at least 18 to post here
>>
>>2350842
/an/ is so slow you can just time your dubs and trips
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.