[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crackdown on chickens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Chicken-51.jpg (93KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
Chicken-51.jpg
93KB, 540x405px
(video)

http://fox8.com/2017/04/04/i-team-crackdown-on-chickens-in-town-filled-with-vacant-homes-and-trash/

EAST CLEVELAND - The FOX 8 I TEAM has found a woman threatened with a criminal charge for keeping two live chickens in her backyard, even though she lives in a town plagued with abandoned homes, trash, potholes and serious crime.

... Virginia Russell lives in East Cleveland, and she keeps two chickens in a coop in a backyard. She considers the birds to be pets, and she showed us they produce eggs.

Russell says this week an East Cleveland Police officer came to her and said she has to get rid of the chickens by the end of the week or get cited with a criminal charge.

At East Cleveland City Hall, the Law Director said a neighbor complained. Virginia Russell was warned last year. And simply, it’s against the law in East Cleveland to keep chickens. Law Director Willa Hemmons said, "The health hazard of keeping chickens, you know, in close proximity to where people live and reside."

Still in a town that struggles to provide even basic police and fire protection, we wondered why would the city focus on something like this? Hemmons responded, "Well, I don't think there's a focus" with just one case.

... [T]he neighbor who had filed the complaint called to say she was concerned about the smell and noise of the chickens and more.

If police issue a citation, Russell could face punishment up to 6 months in jail and a $1000 fine although she would not likely get a sentence nearly that severe.
>>
>>2349837
>smell
>only two chickens

Well, it honestly sounds more like a case of animal abuse.
>>
>>2349845
Or the neighbors are just exaggerating.
>>
why are chickens a health hazard to humans?
>>
>>2349837
>And simply, it’s against the law in East Cleveland to keep chickens
fucking nanny sate
>>
>Cleveland
>>
We had a neighbor call on us. They told the city our chickens were diseased snd attacking everything. City came and tested them and all was fine. Neighbors got in trouble though.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.