[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PTSD service dog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0064.jpg (706KB, 2409x1808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0064.jpg
706KB, 2409x1808px
My gf suffers from really bad combats related ptsd and her therapist has recommended a therapy dog to help her get back into the world since I can't be with her all the time. I can't seem to find anything online and the therapist can't help since the VA doesn't have much support with service animals. I live in the NE area if anybody could help that would be great.
>>
>>2349623
reading tweets containing factual FBI crime statistics doesn't cause PTSD

if your qt3.17 gf really has issues, not necessarily PTSD, animals help

if you can get a doctor to sign off on that, you get to bring your dog everywhere except Tai's Pan Asian bistro on Northstar and Lane because they'd probably try to eat the dog

the Julius K9 harness is the best rated one on Amazon so buy that

don't get whippet. they're mixed up with the UK lo-fi house scene

I made my scalp bleed trying to think of a breed that doesn't bark and all I can come up with are Newfies

but you'd probably have to man up and wear the kilt in the relationship also learn pre-Octavian latin
>>
>>2349623
Have you looked into canies4hope?
>>
>>2349623
since when does rape count as combat?
>>
Oh wonderful yes drag down a great animal with you and your bullshit why don't you. Get your shits together.
>>
>>2349623
The VA might not have help for SAs available, but have you looked into an emotional support animal instead? Doesn't even have to be a dog. Rabbit helped with my dad's war related PTSD a lot.
>>
File: rjHDFvy.png (74KB, 480x351px) Image search: [Google]
rjHDFvy.png
74KB, 480x351px
Is your gf pic related?

Tell Melody she will survive, she just needs to be really really strong and reply one post at a time. One post at a time.
>>
>>2349930
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>2349623
/k/ here, service/emotional support dogs are bullshit. your woman was probably a support puke on a large FOB and caught the PTSD because "omg there were mortars on the other side of the base and we had to go to the bunkers!" her problem probably stems from something else, her father probably molested her, she's damaged goods anon, drop her.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.