[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Do People Like Dogs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5110.jpg (15KB, 298x179px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5110.jpg
15KB, 298x179px
Every time I feed my dog, he bites my hands. I started locking him in his travel cage while I put his food out, but then he'd bite my legs every time I let him back out. Now, when I come home he growls and barks and bites at me. I put him in the backyard and just throw his food over the fence.

I just want a dog I can hang out with, but my legs and hands are so sore, I can't take another bite. I have to work with my hands on computers and I just can't when they're bit.
>>
>>2349598
ratdogs suck get a big pupper
>>
>>2349598
stop being a nigger with your dogs
this is probably bait though
>>
How big is your dog?

If he's not some massive fucker thats gonna maul you, then try this.

Take the dog on a long walk or let it swim somewhere if you can. When you are done , and before the dog has much time to recover alot of energy, get the dog food out. Put on some good gloves that allow you to be nimble but also take a few bites. Slowly hand ceed the dog one piece at a time and lose your fist around the piece of food if hr shows any signs of agression. DO NOT let him have ANYTHING unless he is acting calm.

Hand feed him his meals like this from now on until he becomes more chill and you can start working on other methods.

Look up kikopup on youtube and resource guarding.

Also try this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-e0-r5jYy88
>>
>>2349620
This.

This should have been done as a puppy. Dealing with adult food aggression is a tedious and possibly painful process if the dog is super snappy.
>>
there's no way this isn't bait

breddy decent though 6/8
>>
File: zipperredesa28.jpg (39KB, 300x358px) Image search: [Google]
zipperredesa28.jpg
39KB, 300x358px
dogs these days mostly just exist for needy, narcissistic people. they love the fact that they can do barely anything and their smelly inbred mutt will shower them with attention constantly.

literally the only respectable dogs in the world are working dogs who do jobs with their humans on farms, out in the wilderness, working with police and military and etc.

dogfags are shit.
>>
>>2349620
I was thinking you could do this but instead drive away when the dog is eating
>>
Sounds like you need to assert dominance. You should probably pee on him.
>>
>>2349598
Take a large waterbottle and fill it about half way with water
Dont overfill it, its important to have some weight but soft
Whenever he is a cunt smack him on the snout
If you encounter problems with the dog not approaching when holding the waterbottle you can fill it with food instead and put the food from the bottle to his bowl and whack him with the food bottle

I have applied this technique to an aggressive cock, a dog and a cat

Works everytime, howling like a banshee to warn him off also works most of the time so you can avoid being violent
>>
File: shiba_inu_by_ohsojinxed.jpg (17KB, 267x350px) Image search: [Google]
shiba_inu_by_ohsojinxed.jpg
17KB, 267x350px
Never trust a man who doesn't like dogs. Sorry OP, you're a faggot. How can you not like man's best friend?
>>
Dogs offer unconditional love if trained properly, OP
>>
>>2349758
You have more patience than I. Have always thrown any overly aggressive cock into the stew pot.
>>
b8.
>>
>>2349620

He's a French Mastiff.
>>
>>2349653
wow I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>2349598
All dogs have the urge to kill and eat their owners. It's inevitable that your dog will attack you or someone one day.
>>
File: 1490578200539.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490578200539.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>>2349978
>>
>living in fear of your pet because it's emotionally unstable

I get enough of that from my girlfriend why would I ever want a dog
>>
Oh thank fuck. I thought this was going to be another Chihuahua Guy thread.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.