[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stray Baby Cat Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

So, I found a baby cat in my garden. Apparently it fell from my house's outer walls somehow (they're 2 meters tall).

It was kind of lost and stuck in my garden and meowing like crazy. I brought him in, gave him milk and now he won't stop trying to lick me and climb me and brush his body on me.

I have no parenting experience whatsoever, even less with cats. I realized his licking was actually him searching for somewhere to suck, so I gave him more milk.

I have homework to do from uni but he won't stop climbing me and licking me.

I believe his cat parents are my neighbor's cats but I never saw their kitties before.

What do?

Funny thing is: I was actually feeling really lonely this morning, right before he showed up.
>>
>>2349095
>I believe his cat parents are my neighbor's cats but I never saw their kitties before.

What do?
So you ignored all instincts that told you to knock on your neighbors door and ask them, and decided it would be best to make a thread here.
FFS, return your neighbors cat. If it doesn't belong to them than take it to the shelter. Research and study online all information you can on how to properly raise and care for a cat. Once you are knowledgeable on the subject, then pick up a cat.
>>
>>2349095
>http://www.animalalliancenyc.org/wordpress/2013/05/what-to-do-and-not-do-if-you-find-a-newborn-kitten/

/an/ really needs a sticky for shit like this.

You're going to feel more lonely when he dies. Kitten survival rate without mom is low, especially if they are really young. How old is it?
>>
>>2349121
Around a month old I'd say. Maybe a little more.

It's not really a newborn baby, It's already climbing shit on it's own.

I figured by now it's not from my neighbors since even though they're not home for me to ask them about him, no cat came here despite it's cries. Probably was abandoned in my gate.
>>
Talk with your neighbors ASAP, not just the ones next door but go around the street knocking on doors asking if anybody lost a kitten.
>>
>>2349138
P.S.: People have been abandoning kitties left and right around where I live. There's a park in front of my house. More often than I'd like there's a box full of cats there.
>>
>>2349095
Don't give it any more milk you moron. Cats drinking milk is a meme and is actually really bad for them and can and will kill a kitten if you don't quit. If you're going to keep it go to the store and buy kitten formula and get to a vet asap. Otherwise you need to find where it came from or take it to a shelter. Immediately, they can't go long without proper care. take pics of the kitten so we can tell you how old.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.