[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neighbor's Dog Left in Yard All Day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0523.jpg (212KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0523.jpg
212KB, 980x551px
Hey /an/,

I recently moved into a new house, and I noticed that my neighbors leave their dog out in their yard in the rain and snow. I can tell that it's bored and aggressive because it barks at me every time I walk out to the driveway to my car.

Do I call animal control? I tried to do this before when a couple of dogs at my old apartment complex were just left on a balcony with no food and water, and they told me that I needed to talk to the neighbors first before they could do anything. I'd like to talk to them, but if they don't do anything and I call animal control after talking to them, then the neighbors will know that I reported them.

Has anyone had experience with this before?
>>
Yeah we ended up with the dog
>>
There was some asshole farmer who kept his dog chained to its doghouse 24/7. It was fed and watered and 'healthy' but had no life. We tried calling the cops on him but they couldn't really do anything. And in response the guy put out a sign that said something like "fuck off about my dog" and kept it chained there.

Poor thing.
>>
>>2349029
perhaps stop being a nosy cunt and just let it be you self righteous fuck
>>
>>2349039
Dirty Mexican detected
>>
>>2349029
I've seen people go and release the dog before, but then the owner just gets another dog and does the same thing, you'll be shocked how stupid people are. There's not much you can do besides realizing that your neighbor is a shitty person and he doesn't care who knows. Life goes on, ignore it and focus on giving your own pets a good life.
>>
File: IMG_0499.jpg (477KB, 1080x1864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0499.jpg
477KB, 1080x1864px
>>2349105

Eh, you're probably right. my dog is mostly indoor, but I'll leave him outside for a bit while we're working on house renos. If I did call AC, I'd hate for them to do something to my dog out of revenge.

I feel bad for the dog, but I don't want to endanger my own dog's life by getting involved with what my neighbors are doing.

Pic related. It's my old man.
>>
>>2349112
I feel bad for it too, though. I don't know how aggressive the dog really is, but maybe you can at least acknowledge it as you walk by, just say hello. If it barks at you a ton, though? Maybe the neighbor will come outside to deal with it and you can ask him why it's always outside barking at you. It's okay to be a bit snobbish if you're clearly the better pet owner.

Beautiful pupper, by the way. Looks pretty happy.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.