[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any chance to stop the vaquita from going extinct?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: images (2).jpg (13KB, 543x271px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
13KB, 543x271px
Is there any chance to stop the vaquita from going extinct?
>>
wow, i had no idea this even existed. and i thought i knew cetaceans well.

but it's probably fucked due to overfishing and the fact nobody knows what the fuck it is, the most endangered animals only have a chance if the public is aware of them. and they are cute.
>>
>>2349023
Isn't the only reason the panda is still around because people think it's cute?
>>
I had a physiology course where the professor studied whales, and she talked about the vaquita like it was already extinct.

So probably not.
>>
Was there any chance to stop the baiji from going extinct?
>>
>>2349018
no.
>>
>>2349031
They used the Panda as a poster child to line pockets with cash. All the pandas needed was for poaching to be controlled and more importantly link all of their scattered habitat. Once they started doing that, lo and behold they are now at risk. They pushed the useless breeding programs because it brought in an insane amount of money, and the cute cuddly pandas was good for public appeal too.
>>
>>2349031
>>2349125
Pandas are actually used as a type of currency in China. No joke.

They have control over what zoos around the world get pandas. They loan them out to countries they're friendly with and can remove them at any time. It's actually pretty interesting and clever of them.
>>
Overthrow your government. Hunt down and murder all the ceos responsible.
>>
>>2349151
>all the ceos responsible.
Ceos are responsible for mexishits tossing their used fishing nets into the water?
what part of your body is your antifa tattoo on?
>>
>>2349125
>>2349127
Fuck pandas.

People should poach them and see how those yellow niggers complain when THEIR beloved wildlife starts to decline.
>>
>>2349195
People already do poach pandas you moron. Red pandas too, which are in more dire straits than giant pandas which you mongoloids meme about so vigorously.
>>
Poor dolphinbro, we're gonna miss you
>>
>>2349201
Well they should poach harder.>>2349201
>>
>>2349018
Brown people causing another extinction? I'm not even surprised anymore.
>>
File: 0c4[1].png (12KB, 599x605px) Image search: [Google]
0c4[1].png
12KB, 599x605px
>>2349018
Well...
>>
>>2349018
Make the entirety of gulf of California and surrounding land a national park, so no fishing and rubbish happens there
>>
>>2349195
>>2349277
>this shitty attempt at false flagging
>>
>>2349018
>Vaquitas have never been hunted directly, but their population is declining, largely because of animals becoming trapped in illegal gillnets intended for capturing the totoaba, a large critically endangered fish of the drum family endemic to the Gulf. A trade in totoaba swim bladders has arisen, driven by demand from China (where they are used in soup, being considered a delicacy and also erroneously thought to have medicinal value[9]), which is greatly exacerbating the problem.
Is there anything the Chinese don't ruin?

Can we please engineer a selective virus to kill all the chinks?
>>
>>2350379
Absolutely this
almost every wildlife and ecosystem calamity is connected to the chinks
We need complete genocide of chinks in order to preserve a future for our ecosytems and wild animals
>>
>>2350387
I advocate for Chinese genocide in a lot of threads on a lot of boards. It's good to see a like minded person.
>>
>>2350406
Me too, I advocate for chink genocide on /an/ and other boards
What other races do you believe we should exterminate in order to save the ecosystems?
>>
>>2349066
I still have hopes that the Baiji is not extinct
>>
>>2350316
I'm not falseflagging or whatever.

I genuinely believe pandas should be poached and blacklisted by every zoo or conservation effort across the world. The chinks have the balls to charge people to preserve and promote their shitty animal in zoos across the world and yet their people are at the basis for everything going extinct because of their third world nonsense beliefs.

The millions spent on their dumbass, failing animal could be spent trying to save animals that actually want to live and breed and survive and not be butchered by filthy gooks.

Murder their fucking bullshit animal and see how quickly they are to whinge about it.
>>
>>2350432
>basis for everything going extinct
Yeah, that was the truth 100 years ago. Nowadays not so much.
They breed fish as well, something the Japanese have yet to learn.
>>
>>2350411
well jews for good measure wouldn't hurt. I bet they hate animals
>>
>>2350432
So you are wanting to eradicate an entire sub species because of principles?
>>
>>2350549
This has to be bait
>>
>>2350577

nope, just boardhoppers from /pol/
>>
>>2350579
Click any board on 4chan and you'll find over the top racism and antisemitism. Granted the majority are posted for shock value and an attempt at humor, but when it's done across all boards it's not fair to blame everything that's not politically correct on one board.
Let's also be realistic here, it is entirely possible to love animals and nature yet still dislike niggers and jews.
This board is horrible for sperging out about the /pol/ boogeyman everytime a conflicting opinion is posted.
>>
>>2350577
>>2350579
no /pol/ loves jews, that's why they support donald "israel lover" trump
>>
>>2350632
We are on /an/
We fucking hate chinks and niggers because they are poaching amazing animals into extinction and we hate chinks and poos because they are fucking horrible to the enviroment and destroy heaps of ecosystems
Jews don't destroy ecosystems or poach animals into extinction so we on /an/ have absolutely no hate towards them
To the regulars on /an/, there is an extremely valid reason to have seething hate for nigger chinks and poos because they destroy everything we love (nature, ecosystems, oceans, etc)
To regulars on /an/ there is absolutely no reason to hate Jews because they don't destroy what we love (animals, ecosystems, enviroments, etc)
>>
File: 1491387636745.jpg (812KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491387636745.jpg
812KB, 1920x1200px
>>2349018
you could murder every mexican around the gulf of california
>>
>>2350969
>he thinks jews don't destroy environments
>>
>>2351302
At this point, who doesn't?
Biologists and some hunters?
>>
>people blame asians and blacks for most of the extinctions
>forgets that europoors killed the dodos
>forgets that maoris killed the moas, and, consequently, the Haast's eagle
>>
>>2351312
This in no way excuses the barbaric behavior of today's Chinks, and the atrocities they commit against nature
>>
>>2350969
>we
>>
>>2351312
Yeah, I guess some people done some bad things in the past so every action people do today is just fine.
>>
>>2351345
>wuz
>>
>>2349031
Well they were spared from chinese medical use by chance so theirs that.
>>
>>2350553
If it helps the point, yes.

In a less aggressive tone, I'd rather zoos and conservationists have nothing to do with China's shitty poster child and let them die out or struggle to survive. Spend the millions "hiring" the god damn things on protecting animals that actually want to live and breed but can't because tiny chink dicks demand a part of their body for their nonsense voodoo. Elephants and pangolins and rhinos, as you know, are being wiped out at an astronomical rate because of it. What's gonna happen when these animals are gone? Some faggot gook will suddenly find the cure in ANOTHER animal and it'll go on and on.
Do they care? No. Sure they've "banned" ivory trading but why not issue educational government and health statements targeting the belief until it sinks through their fucking rice hats that it doesn't work and won't and it's ruining the natural world?

How anyone can call any nation who believes in that 'first-world' is beyond me.
>>
>>2349018
>>2349018
stupid useless animal
>>
>>2351991
What the fuck is your problem, no one does that shit anymore with elephants. Don't even pretend that other tribes or hunters in general didn't hunt those things down almost to extinction either.
>>
>>2352113
He just wants a Genocide of East Asians.
He thinks East Asians are not Human.

Although most of ivory consumption actually shifted to IndoChina now and China is just using a Wood pulp substitute, he is using old rehashed arguments stretching back to the early 00s like a broken record player.

The day of the Rope will come for him, one way or another.
Stupidity stews like a frog in a pot.
>>
>>2352113
>>2352115
And like the fucking vermin you are, out come the chink apologists.
>>
>>2352113
I will never believe that china stopped poaching
>>
>>2349066
To be far, the only people who knew they existed watched that episode of The Wild Thornberries and no one gives a shit/they don't get real attention until their excuse.
Like the western black rhino. Suddenly everyone cared.
>>
>>2352335
Everything you said is childish, retarded and inane
And you can't refute that.
>>
>>2350406
>>2350411
What a nice love story.

I also hate the chinese, but it's more of a hating all people thing and the chinese being a fifth of them.
>>
>>2351992
Said the useless animal
>>
>>2351186
Theres more americans in baja an specially sport fishing ones
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.