[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bored of my pet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1487419065320.jpg (42KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1487419065320.jpg
42KB, 960x540px
I got a kitten last year and he was very cute but now he's a retard. He's not even funny, he tries to nail anyone who isn't me or my mom, I just want to put him in my car and throw him off a bridge or leave him out of the city.

Anyone can help?
>>
that's what happens when you bring home garbage animals
>>
Your cat's behavior is a reflection of how you raised it. Take it to a shelter and don't own animals again would be best.
>>
>>2348596
>>2348598
Well someone did told me that if I didn't chop his dick he would turn into a nuisance. I thought it was bullshit. Too late now, or worth trying?
>>
>>2348608
Worth trying. Thouhj castrating your cat isn't going to magically fix all your problems, you have to actually spend time with your cat and train him.
>>
Oh wow, animals require stimulation and care, who would have thought? Get him fixed and play with him and don't EVER get another pet again, no matter how "cute" it is.
>>
Take it to a shelter and get a pet that is capable of forming an emotional bond with a human being, such as a dog or rat.
>>
>>2348585
Try strangling it instead; to save gas.
>>
>posts pic about dogs
>to post about his cat problems
The answer, young OP, was in you all along.
>>
>>2348585
you should have expected him to grow up eventually
>>
All cats have some traits that will seem undesirable. I just want to say that people like you make me fucking sick. I will give you some advice, for the sake of the animal, hear me out here. You should have done your fucking homework, you should have known before hand how to handle your cat, and now that it is displaying traits that you couldn't be arsed manage, you simply want to discard it instead. Fuck you and fuck people like you. Fuck.

Okay. I picked up a 2yo male feral two years ago, and he's a Russian Blue mix so you know he was just a cunt to domesticate. Violent with no restraint, would greet people by biting them. I couldn't get all of these behaviors ironed out, but I did get some control over them.

Firstly, you need to get him fixed. If he's displaying aggressive behaviors, cutting off his testosterone supply is going to help manage. Plus, the urine of intact male cats contains semen which makes their already terrible smelling urine notably worse. This will be handy if he uses a littler box. Also it has been noted that fixed male cats tend not to roam as far from their home as intact cats and are generally not as aggressive in protecting and expanding territories.

The next part will take some effort from you. Are you willing to put effort in? Probably not, but for the sake of the cat, I'll continue.

Get a spray bottle the shoots a squirt of water, not a mister AND NOT A WATER GUN. Every time he displays aggressive behavior, give him ONE squirt of water.

The thing about cats that you have to understand is that they do not understand punishment, like a dog does, but they do understand consequences. (I attack somebody, I get squirted, I don't like getting squirted, I'll stop)

Try not to let your cat see where the water is coming from, because once he sees that it's from you, he'll continue to do it behind your back. He will eventually figure it out. Eventually you won't even have to squirt him at all, just shake the water bottle at him.
>>
>>2348775
You also need to play with him, wear that excess energy out of him. Use toys, don't use your hands or play games where like, your hand is under the blanket moving around. This will send him a message that it's okay to attack people. Discourage guests from using their hands to play with him.

The last bit might be hard for you, but you've got to love him and be invested in him. Give him lots of love, lots of pats and encourage guests to give him attention so that he becomes more comfortable with people entering his turf. Getting him fix will help with the whole turf business.
>>
>t. shitty owner who doesn't even neutered his cat. I'd prefer you to jump of the bridge desu
>>
>>2348585
cats are boring what did you expect
>>
>>2348585
care for your animal retard
>>
you stupid fucks fall for these bait threads despite them being posted several times a day

everytime.jpeg
>>
it's that or you have a shit
head of a cat. sometimes creatures are just aggressive, if you aren't abusing the cat and it remains hostile after months of trying I'd get rid of it. The creatures not worth the physical damage to yourself. Not to be a dick but I recommend shelters that put down animals. the population is way too high
>>
>>2348585
We just drown all the offsprings our cat brings from time to time. We not gonna get rid of the cat, my mom loves it, maybe they are both old.
>>
>>2348585
>I just want to put him in my car and throw him off a bridge or leave him out of the city
I dont see why you would come here for a solution when you have two handy already
>>
File: eeuamp0jv0my.png (438KB, 588x891px) Image search: [Google]
eeuamp0jv0my.png
438KB, 588x891px
>>2349667
this tbvuqh famalami

I also bought dehydrated food for my puppre and now it won't stop poopoopeepeeing

Amazon reviews said dehydrated food would make it poop like humans is this true? I'm also a whole foods sos free vegan of that helps
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.