[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK /PIDGEONS/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Faggot.jpg (53KB, 541x588px) Image search: [Google]
Faggot.jpg
53KB, 541x588px
Alright, I have a serious issue. Over the past 2 years 3 pidgeons have been nesting in my tree that is right next to my terrace. They shit on everything constantly and steal food when im having a BBQ and not watching. I fucking hate them. I have been trying to get them to move but they are stubborn as fuck. I have been shooting them with my airsoft AK 47 which does a lot of damage but they always come back after an hour or so. I've tried removing/breaking their nest but they FUCKING REBUILD IT. I tried putting a piece of bread soaked in bleach in their nest today. Im not sure how that is going to turn out.

Please help me. What do i do? I don't live in murica so i can't buy a gun and just shoot them.
>>
Just get a cat or a hawk
>>
I can't buy a cat just to have some faggot birds killed there must be and easier way.
>>
Any tips on how i could possibly poison them?
>>
>>2348126
>BBQ some crappy piece of meat
>poison it with rat poison, or others
>go inside normally, wait until the pigeons get it
>>
>>2348136
Will try, do they sell rat poison in regular stores?
>>
>>2348139
I've mostly seen it be sold at hardware stores
>>
>>2348147
ok thanks
>>
>>2348126
I shoot them with an airsoft gun
Its not powerful enough to make any proper damage but they quickly learn to avoid the places the get shot on
>>
You're going to have to do some mitigation, or else another pair is just going to move in. Cut the branches that they're nesting on, or buy pigeon spikes and put them on the branches. If you're feeding and watering other birds, stop. Don't leave pet food or water outside. Cover your shit when you're grilling. IF you have a large enough property, nail some boards up on the edges so they'll make nests there instead of next to your house.

If you're unwilling or unable to do these things then you're unhelpable and you're going to spend years poisoning pigeons only for them to come right back, never solving the problem.
>>
>>2348136
Shit idea. Pigeons don't eat meat. They'll peck at it a little if they're starving because food is food, but this won't give you the dosage you need to kill them off even if you soak the meat in rat poison.

You'll end up poisoning the neighbor's cat with this idea, and while I don't mind a shit outdoor cat dying I don't think the neighbor will be pleased at you.

Mitigation is the only solution. If you really want to kill them bait trap and discharge a .22 into their craniums.
>>
>>2348126
>can't even spell pigeon
so it's you again. fuck off
>>
Buy a sling shot, or bb gun and lay down the law.
>>
File: 1489521915805.jpg (14KB, 480x380px) Image search: [Google]
1489521915805.jpg
14KB, 480x380px
Shoot them.
In the head.
>>
File: 44.jpg (97KB, 507x503px) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
97KB, 507x503px
>>2348678

Not OP, but also fighting the dreaded pigeon wars.

> Buy a sling shot

Got pic related, learned too use it effectively. Killed a few of em. Surprisingly hard to kill, even with 10mm lead bullets. Also dumb as rocks. They got the part about running the fuck away when they saw/heard me, not the "move the fuck out" part.

So, to me the solution is killing a couple every now and again with the sling, and use spikes and other repellents for the rest.

Reduced my pigeon problem by a good 80%, Still got 2-3 of em, but not over a dozen like before.
>>
>>2348230
This. Like half of /an/ tho.
Must be pit owners to be this stupid
>>
>>2349168
Usually dumbfucks that attempt to kill off wild birds are dumber than the prey they're trying to take down. Which is why they come here in the first place and beg for help.
>>
>>2348774
Lead poisons all animals in the ecosystem. Switch to different bullets.
>>
haow can whietboi evn compeet
>>
File: kang.jpg (34KB, 550x383px) Image search: [Google]
kang.jpg
34KB, 550x383px
>>
>>2349254
>implying subhumans give a shit about whether or not they poison the ecosystem or not

They come to the animals & nature board and ask us how we can help them destroy nature and animals for them. It's quite pathetic.
>>
So there was this pigeon who came to my window so I lured him between the windows planes and caught him.
As he was trembling in my hands he understood that it is the end, all the bread stealing, all the fighting and cooing just led to this.
I held him for a while, looked him in the eye and weilding the power to unmake him, I gifted him mercy and let him go.

He flew away, blessed with a second chance at life, and never returned.
>>
>>2349517
how do they steal your bread? do they open your doors? do you not have roofs in europe?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.